test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Additional Fleet Ranks

attilio87attilio87 Member Posts: 264 Media Corps
Simply put, fleets could use additional ranks. Seven is a decent number, but bumping this up to ten would provide greater flexibility. Frankly, being able to choose the number of ranks for your fleet would be ideal, but I understand the development of that would be longer than simply adding three new ranks. Hopefully this could be updated sooner rather than later.
attilio.png

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I was hoping to see some responses to this one but my curiosity can no longer wait. I have a lot of toons, have been in a number of Fleets (lots of dead end ones out there) and I just can't fathom why seven fleet ranks isn't enough. Sure, there's 20 or so settings as to what you can allow someone to do based on rank, but most of those go hand in hand with each other as someone who deserves and can be trusted with one, should deserve and be trusted with others.

Then again, I've never been one to micromanage anything. Been the high mucky muck of a number of fleets/alliances/guilds in various MMOs and always had at least 2-3 (or more) people I trusted to the point where they had the capability of booting even me and taking over.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png