test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek: Pantheon

rhazedurilerhazedurile Member Posts: 74 Arc User
Story synopsis: In the wake of the Iconian War, Starfleet has turned its focus back to its mission of exploration. You are assigned to an archaeological expedition in conjunction that has uncovered evidence of Imperial Romulan activity. These Romulans have been experimenting with ancient technology that could unlock an untold era of galactic history. Your mission is to unlock the mystery of an ancient race known as The Nidari.

This is a six episode arc.

Current missions available:

Pantheon - Episode 1
Pantheon - Episode 2

I welcome discussion.
dZWjlSs.jpg
Post edited by rhazedurile on

Comments

• rhazedurilerhazedurile Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I thought I'd give a teaser with the first page of Episode 3's script.

Pantheon - Episode 3 Script

OPENING
    Following the revelation of a new species called the Eri’Luroc, who are descendants of ancient human abductees subjected to genetic modification, Starfleet has ordered you to begin a search for this race. Admiral Jerrickson has ordered you back to Starsider Station to begin the search. Meanwhile, the mystery of Romulan Admiral Tolar’s involvement still looms over everything.

ACT I
    Starsider Station

Player arrives at Starsider Station where the USS Crazy Horse and USS Roosevelt are already in orbit. Admiral Jerrickson hails the player.
    JERRICKSON:
    Welcome back to Starsider Station, [LastName]. We have a great deal to discuss. Before we get started, I wanted to say I’m pleased to have the [ShipName] back on the job. It is my hope we can turn this situation into a peaceful First Contact situation, rather than the forecast of doom Ufiron gave us.

PLAYER:
    Thank you, Admiral. We’re ready to get started.

JERRICKSON:
    Excellent. Beam over whenever you’re ready and we’ll…wait. We’re picking up something on long range sensors. We don’t have any scheduled arrivals today. The Crazy Horse and Roosevelt will stay behind to guard the station. [LastName], take the [ShipName] and make sure we don’t have any uninvited guests.

PLAYER:
    Aye, sir. Helm, set a course! Full impulse! Yellow alert.
    dZWjlSs.jpg
    Episode 3 is ready to go as soon as Foundry is allowed to publish content again!
    dZWjlSs.jpg
    edited June 2018
    EDIT: Episode 3 is undergoing reworking due to the last Foundry update causing some interesting things to happen on one of my maps.
    Post edited by rhazedurile on
    dZWjlSs.jpg
  • rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    How many missions you got planned?
    I will start playing them this week, one I have completed my current episode.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
    Turned out the recent Foundry upgrade did something to episodes two and three, so I took the opportunity to take them both down and do a bit of work. Episode two is back up and ready for play.

I've been away for a while due to family and work obligations, but things are settling again, and I'm back at work on this story. I hope you enjoy the "remastered" episodes. I hope to have episode three back up soon!
    dZWjlSs.jpg