test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

K-13 Fleet equipment - a little disappointed

captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
edited February 2017 in Fleet System and Holdings
I'm not disappointed in the stats, they are fine. I'm a bit disappointed in the sound effects and graphics.

I'll start with the Klingon Fleet Disruptor pistol - unfortunately, graphically this is NOT a TOS disruptor. It looks to be an early TNG version of the pistol.

Next, the Klingon Fleet Dual Disruptor cannons - again, graphically they look nothing like the TOS disruptors seen firing from D7s on screen. Even the sound effects aren't quite right. (As an aside, the disruptor beams also sound like TOS phasers :( )

Lastly, the Nomad drone. It looks awesome and even talks! (With the correct voice!) This is way cool. Sadly, when it comes to combat, it leaves something to be desired. The repulsion field is cool, but it should also have its primary attack as well - - a short red beam burst (with a cool sound) that has the same chance of vaporizing an enemy that the TOS hand phasers have. It would be great to randomly alternate between the two.

Please Dev Team, I'm hoping these items will get a polishing pass in the near future to correct these inaccuracies. Thanks! o:)
Post edited by captainhunter1 on