test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recruitment/Diplomacy/Colonial XP needs a boost

dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
Yeah, Recruitment & Diplomacy Doff XP are really a huge pain in the TRIBBLE to get. I have my Delta and AoY toons that are maxed out on just about everything else but these 2 types are still at Level 1 and 2. Sure, I don't go out of my way to look for them, but why should these be so much harder to do than the others?

Either increase the XP on the paltry # of missions that give it (and don't make me spend Dil to grind doffs just to get XP), or make a bunch more missions that give it!

And Colonial XP is almost as bad. I fly to the nebulae for the chain missions and 70% of the time the next step of the chain isn't available! I've been to the one right next to Sol every day and I've not see the next step of the chain for over a week.

Comments

• decker73adecker73a Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    I find that Colonial, Trade and Recruitment take the longest, especially Recruitment (I always go out of my way to get Diplomacy finished as quickly as possible to get the Transwarps). Most of the others take a few months to max out, but recruitment can take years unless you sit at the personnel officer and exchange officers. More duty officer assignments that provide this sort of xp would be appreciated.