test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Romulus (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    They reached what appeared to be an armory, and Nat'al turned to Tressa. "All in good time," he replied, entering followed by the others. He passed Tressa, Reifv, and Nat'tak each a Romulan disruptor pistol and a personal shield unit, then armed himself with a similar weapon and shield unit, turning back to the guards. "Let's keep moving."

They left, and headed for the nearby transporter room.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Tressa affixed her personal shield unit and checked the power cells on her disruptor rifle. Everything checked out. She then entered the transporter room with the group.
    They stepped onto the transporter pad and beamed down.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

edited March 2017
    Tressa watched as her surroundings appeared to dematerialize, when in fact it was her being pulled apart and reassembled upon the planet below.
    They materialized inside a Romulan facility, inside a cargo bay with a few idle cargo containers, but no one else to be seen.

Nat'al started looking around.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"The back way, huh," Tressa observed of her surroundings. "Seems the way to go." She looked to Reifv, who took out her tricorder and began scanning.
    There was nothing blocking the scans, which surprised Nat'al. One of the doors opened up, and a single Elachi Assault Drone hovered in, firing at Nat'tak, who ducked and started returning fire with his disruptor.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Tressa clicked on to momentary combat mode and pulled her disruptor rifle up, firing a bolt burst expertly into the assault drone. Years of target practice had given her notable proficiency.
    The drone exploded violently.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Let's keep moving," Tressa said as her subordinate came around with the tricorder. "Anything specific we should keep an eye out for?"
    "Communications consoles," Nat'al replied, looking around. "We have to find out who they're working for."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Tressa nodded and they entered into the corridors. She trained her rifle just in case.
    Nat'tak followed, using his telepathic senses to keep a mind out for anything conscious. He could sense numerous Tal Shiar, and a few Elachi.

Nat'al followed from behind, noticing a console down the hall. He headed that way.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Tressa went with, pointing her rifle out, covering Nat'al.

"You're just excited you have a gun, aren't you?" deadpanned Reifv.

The Commander shrugged. "Hey, I've been on computers and communications screens for the last two weeks. It's a much needed change in pace."
    Nat'al started working on the console, then stopped, looking up at to Nat'tak. "Wait. Why would they even bother having you sabotage things on New Romulus anyway? The Tal Shiar haven't attacked any of those areas... nor have the Elachi. Even then, why the Elachi? Don't they work for the Iconians?"

Nat'tak didn't seem too impressed, almost worried. "Anything from the console?"

"Oh, right," Nat'al replied, working on the console. "Oh dear," he said, turning back to the group. "There's a specifically classified area beside the command area. Anyone interested in checking that out?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited March 2017
    "Perhaps there is a correlation with the Tal Shiar and the Iconians here?" Tressa surmised. "In any case, I am very interested in checking out this classified area. We must get to the bottom of this." She nodded to them as she continued on. Her subordinate followed, scanning the area for any more drones or personnel.
    "Perhaps," Nat'al replied. "Except that the Iconians already have a truce with us. Perhaps T'Ket is preparing to attack New Romulus?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Perhaps," Tressa repeated. She turned a corner and came to a turbolift which opened upon her presence. She wondered what the Tal Shiar were planning here.
    Nat'al, Nat'tak, and the 2 guards followed, curious to know what was going on.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

They took the turbolift to the upper level and snuck around the base, swiftly avoiding Romulans and Elachi. When they reached the corridor behind the command area, they were presented with a locked door.
    Nat'al sighed at the locked door. "Of course it's a locked door, what did you expect?"

Nat'tak shrugged.

"Well, I'll try to override the lock and make the door open," Nat'al said, taking to the door operation console and starting work there. Nat'tak, and the 2 guards, covered him in case anyone arrived to cause trouble.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"How many people can we estimate are on this facility?" Tressa asked.
    "Hundreds," Nat'al said. "Probably more. Also, got it."

The door opened, and Nat'al took the lead, trailed by a guard, then Nat'tak. The room was quite curiously empty, except for a couple of Uhlans working at some consoles, evidently very occupied with their work.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Should we... should we say 'hello'?" Tressa asked, cautiously, as they entered the room.
    "Ssssh," Nat'al replied, following them inside. He looked over their shoulders, one by one, reading what they were working on, then came back to the others, whispering to them, "they're analyzing New Romulus defenses and how they were altered by Nat'tak's sabotage."

"Invasion plans?" Nat'tal asked quietly. One of the Uhlans stopped and turned to walk out, spotting the group. "Intruder alert!"

The Uhlans all rapidly drew disruptors as Nat'al's guards opened fire at them. One of Romulans activated an alarm system, and another door opened.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited March 2017
    "Well, if you guys won't say it, I will," Tressa continued while aiming her disruptor. "Hello," she said as she shot down an Uhlan. "Hi," she said again, training her aim to another Uhlan and shooting him down. "And, hey there," she repeated, shooting down a far Uhlan.
    "Hello," said a robotic, almost ominous voice from an Iconian Herald construct as it shot Tressa with an antiproton beam, doing obvious injury as the guards shot the construct down. Nat'al sighed. "Of course the Iconians are involved. I thought we had some kind of treaty with them."

"Could they be from T'Ket's forces?" Nat'tak asked.

"Obviously. Let's head for that mystery room..." Nat'al replied, heading for the door, followed closely by his guards.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited March 2017
    Tressa, on the floor, gripped the wound in her waist, unable to get up from the pain. "Fvadt!" she cursed in Romulan.
    Nat'al motioned to Reifv to care for Tressa, and for Nat'tak to guard them. Nat'al and his guards walked in, greeted by an Iconian gateway. A Tal Shiar captain and the Iconian T'Ket were there to meet them, as T'Ket turned to Nat'al and waved her remaining hand, swiftly disintegrating Nat'al's guards as Nat'al himself backed up.

"You cannot stop what is already in motion, Romulan," T'Ket said ominously, approaching Nat'al. "Die."

Nat'al jumped through the door, evidently avoiding any immediate attempts at death. He started using his communicator at once, looking up at Nat'tak. "Beam us up, now!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited March 2017
    At the other door, where they entered, disruptor and alien fire was heard until another Romulan, holding a Herald staff, backed her way in, in a fire-fight with several Tal Shiar Agents. She worked her staff and knocked down the remaining Agents before noticing the infiltration group.

"Damn arrogant suit-stitchers," she said as she came to see Reifv attending to Commander Tressa, the Reman Nat'tak and the Romulan Nat'al. "Whoa! It's a party?"

Through the other door she could see an Iconian about to disintegrate them. She quickly raised her Herald Antiproton staff and shot a high density antiproton beam into T'Ket, knocking the Iconian off aim.

"The name's Kitsu," she introduced. "You guys have a way out of this hell hole?"
    Post edited by hawku001x on