test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rep store vareity

rhenvar42rhenvar42 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
I was looking at the reputation systems and I got to wondering if the three piece rep gear could have more options.
This was my list of thoughts and changes.

1: Expand from just Beam array and Dual Heavy Cannons to include Dual Beam Banks, cannons and turrets.

2: Expand the projectile options to also include mines.

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    rhenvar42 wrote: »
    I was looking at the reputation systems and I got to wondering if the three piece rep gear could have more options.
    This was my list of thoughts and changes.

1: Expand from just Beam array and Dual Heavy Cannons to include Dual Beam Banks, cannons and turrets.

2: Expand the projectile options to also include mines.

Seconded, esp. for the Romulan reputation.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    bltrrn wrote: »
    Seconded, esp. for the Romulan reputation.

Honestly, the Romulan reputation was one of the main ones on my radar when I thought of this.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    I agree the Reputation System seems a bit behind the current times & could use some upgrading via more options when comparing with other opportunities in STO. It's not far behind, but there's no chance of it catching-up to current standards unless Cryptic works on it.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    I agree the Reputation System seems a bit behind the current times & could use some upgrading via more options when comparing with other opportunities in STO. It's not far behind, but there's no chance of it catching-up to current standards unless Cryptic works on it.

I fully agree with you. Cryptic has been stating that they want choices to be important for our characters, it would be nice if we had options.