test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta Operation Pack

Thought the Delta Pack would be on sale at 50% off, it is currently showing at full price of 15,000 Zen, that is at 150 dollars. The ARC launcher states the following:

Captains who access the Arc program will have the opportunity for some massive savings. Starting on December 20th, the Arc store will have the following packs available:

Item

Original Price
Discount
Sale Price

Temporal Agent Starter Pack

$19.99
50%

Temporal Special Agent Pack

$129.99
50%
$64.99

Legacy of Romulus Starter Pack

$24.99
50%
$12.49

Legacy of Romulus Legacy Pack

$149.99

50%

$74.99

Delta Rising Operations Pack <
So what gives? It is currently at full price in the Zen store.

$149.99
50%
$74.99
StarTrekIronMan.jpg

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Try the website store not the C-Store. If the Delta Operations Pack was on sale in the C-Store, then they would list its price in Zen.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    The news post says 50% off if bought through Arc. It's only on sale there, for cash not zen.
  • Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    anyone has a link to the website that sells it at 50% off? I seem to be having difficulties locating it on ARC. Sry for such a noob request.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    It only gives me access to the charge page, lol
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Go to Arc's product page:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online
    scroll to the bottom and click on the pack you want. Then click on "Add to Cart." I think the login credentials are the same ones you use to log in to the game.
    FYI you should buy Zen from the Arc website too, because it's the only way to get the extra layer of bonuses that's always active, as opposed to Steam which only has the sale bonus. To do that, click on CHARGE in the main menu. You can safely select the payment method and press Next once to verify the amount of Zen you'll get (for example, 28k Zen for $200, which includes both the 25% sale bonus and the 15% usual Arc bonus).
  • Options
    diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    -_- I hate this had 7500 zen in game ready to buy the pack guess I better just grind out the dilithium to buy ingame
  • Options
    Go to Arc's product page:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online
    scroll to the bottom and click on the pack you want. Then click on "Add to Cart." I think the login credentials are the same ones you use to log in to the game.
    FYI you should buy Zen from the Arc website too, because it's the only way to get the extra layer of bonuses that's always active, as opposed to Steam which only has the sale bonus. To do that, click on CHARGE in the main menu. You can safely select the payment method and press Next once to verify the amount of Zen you'll get (for example, 28k Zen for $200, which includes both the 25% sale bonus and the 15% usual Arc bonus).

Thanks for the info - I never purchased anything from the actual ARC store, this is my first transaction. It is easy to miss if you don't explore the entire page itself, lol. I will also use the ARC launcher to purchase the Zen I need.

Merry Christmas everyone & Happy Hanukkah

StarTrekIronMan.jpg