test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mariah Kilara Marr disappeared?

I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I bought the DOFF Mariah Kilara Marr with a Phoenix Mark but she's not in my roster. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem?

Comments

• nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    There may be more wrong with her, because she has Hakeev's description.
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Sometimes you can find her on the exchange as the original reward wasn't bound.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I bought the DOFF Mariah Kilara Marr with a Phoenix Mark but she's not in my roster. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem?

OK, just covering the bases. Did you get her as an inventory item that needs to be 'opened'? My guess is you checked for that, but just in case ...

I might be back if I think of something nobody else already covered. :)

Qapla'!
  • alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    unotetsu wrote: »
    Sometimes you can find her on the exchange as the original reward wasn't bound.
    Currently all copies of her are bounded.
  • antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Found her! Thanks for the help all.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Found her! Thanks for the help all.

Thanks for letting us know there is not a bug. I was planning to buy her for captains flying science ships.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I got her for everyone. She's good at raising eppohs. :)
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They made her Bound to Character on Pickup a few weeks ago. People were confused why they bothered after a few years to change it. Now we know why, she was going to be offered again here.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns