test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

c-store versions of new science vessels missing

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
Right now, the fleet versions of all three new science vessels, (Fleet Laeosa Research Warbird, Fleet Naj’sov Research Vessel, Fleet Advanced Research Vessel) can be purchased directly from ship requisitions. The c-store versions on the other hand are listed under 'ship requisitions' but not in the c-store. And they cannot be bought because there's no zen price appearing.

I'm not sure whether the fleet versions have been released too early or if there's a bug with the c-store versions, but there's definitely something wrong here.

Comments

• seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    the key ring bundle isn't out either like its supposed to be.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • parisalexandria1parisalexandria1 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I purchased the cross faction science bundle and selected the New Nebula Variant Adv. Research Vessel T6 from the Ship Requisition Lady. STO announces "transaction successful" but nothing appears in my inventory or my free active ship slot. The price is set to 0 Zen and the buy ship button is highlighted and available but no ship appears. WTF?

• szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    I purchased the cross faction science bundle and selected the New Nebula Variant Adv. Research Vessel T6 from the Ship Requisition Lady. STO announces "transaction successful" but nothing appears in my inventory or my free active ship slot. The price is set to 0 Zen and the buy ship button is highlighted and available but no ship appears. WTF?

The same happened to me. Try getting your ship directly from the c-store. This worked for me.
  • batdoodbatdood Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I've been looking for a solution to a similar problem. I picked up the Advanced Research vessel. I bought it on one character and received it. I was able to claim it on another character without issue ( I can't recall if I did it through the c-store or not). Then, when I tried to claim it through the shipyard on my other alts, the "Buy Ship" button is greyed out and it shows a cost of -Z. (Minus Zen? Kinda strange). If I hover over the greyed out Buy Ship button, it says it's loading but never enables. Maybe I'll try getting it through the c-store and see if that works. I submitted a ticket for the issue but haven't heard anything further.