test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to get Ranger variant hull materials?

staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
So; I purchased the T5 ranger, thinking it might be a decent change for my 22c themed character, figuring that with a different hull pattern/material it might look like the halfway house between the NX-Refit and Connie classes.

While playing around with the ship customiser, I found that all materials except the default and veteran ones required a 13,000Z purchase. This is rather confusing - I assume it means the temporal agent pack, but I've never seen it advertised. Anyone else experienced this? Does it also apply with the T6 Paladin if you try to put the Ranger skin on it?

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I'd assume if you bought the Paladin (that is the T6 Ranger right?) you'd get the Types 1-7 materials to go on your Ranger.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!