test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First City (RP)

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    "Did they not remove your weapon after capture? Hm, seems the Augments are slipping." Menchez observed as he entered the corridor. There, more Augments turned from a corner and opened fire upon them. Menchez took cover behind a crate and returned fire, knocking one Augment to the ground.
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Kro'nok took cover and fired a photon grenade into the group of augments, blasting them all backward.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    edited December 2016
    Captian Kadaj - I.K.S. Furt'gh

The slim, youthful Klingon Defense Force officer sat with one leg over the arm of his chair as the really old and decrepit Bird of Prey dropped warp near the Outpost. His crew had taken notice of the large fleet.

"What the baktag? My contact tricked me again. This looks nothing like a pleasure planet!" Kadaj said, sitting up at the view on his screen.

His tactical officer, Mille, observed as well. "You know, we really need to stop taking advice from a lonely Yridian information dealer. I think he just talks to us because he eats by himself."

"Agreed," Kadaj replied. "Take us back to Qo'noS, where the gagh is always fresh and the Orions are always in that one alley way."

But Mille's console beeped. "Sir, I'm reading Klingon lifesigns on the station, moving at a quick pace through its corridors."

"It is good to know there are Klingons out there who value the practice of exercise. Good on them."

Millie shook her head. "Disrupter fire as well. I believe they are under attack."

"What!? I specifically left the homeworld to vacation. This is outrageous! Fine. Let's try to get in close, to transporter range. But then I want suggestions on where to go next."
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    I.K.S. Hav'ok...?

The Breen first officer, Nar, got up from under a fallen support beam, somewhere on the bridge near the command chair of the bridge. He looked around, trying to see through all the smoke. He spotted the chief science officer, a Reman named T'Kek, laying on the ground. He walked over and checked him over more closely. "He's dead," he said, grimly, looking up at the enemy fleet on the viewscreen, as hard as they were to see through the fog in the air.

He turned to the tactical officer, Vorak'Clan, a Jem'Hadar. "Report!"

"...they've stopped attacking." the Jem'Hadar replied. "Sensors are mostly down, so I can't get a good reading."

The engineering officer, a Klingon named Cho'fek, spoke up. "We've suffered several internal explosions throughout the ship. The hanger bay's fighter fuel detonated, and the warp core already breached. Fortunately the core was ejected in time, and our emergency phase generator online."

Nar nodded, and turned back to the command chair. "General, what..." he stopped, noticing the empty chair. The bridge crew, scattered as they were, took notice themselves, searching far and wide throughout the large carrier bridge. He was nowhere to be found.

"They captured him." Nar stated, entirely serious. "...but it appears they think they actually destroyed us."

The Klingon engineer and the Jem'Hadar officer turned to him, as Nar continued. "Is he on the station?"

A liberated Borg science officer took over T'Kek's station, and responded after a moment. "Three Klingon lifesigns, currently in the middle of disruptor fire."

Cho'fek replied. "Transporters are offline. We can't dare engage the enemy at this point, or else we'd be destroyed needlessly."

The Breen nodded in reply. "What of our allies?"

3 of 8, the Borg, replied. "Menchez's ship was taken over, our other support vessels destroyed. We still have 2 more frigates phase shifted, in case we need them to--"

"Send one back to Qo'Nos, and have them report on the situation to the Klingon High Council. Set the Hav'ok on a course back to the nearest outpost, and have the other frigate beam me aboard." The Breen replied, continuing. "I'll come up with some kind of plan to rescue the Chancellor, the General, and Menchez."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

edited December 2016
    Captain Menchez - Moartor Outpost, Corridors

Suddenly, a crowd of Augments flooded the four Klingons from behind. The overwhelming numbers overtook them, and Menchez's two warriors were apprehended and dragged away. Menchez began elbowing and punching Augments at close range. "This is a dishonorable tactic!"

He direct-punched one Augment into two, knocking them back and then stepped off the chest of another Augment to elevate himself into a force-kick of one taller Augment. The taller man caught the foot, holding Menchez in mid-flight until Menchez spun himself to kick the man down with the other leg. Landing, Menchez multi-punched several Augments away.
    General Kro'nok readied his Honor Guard rifle and began firing pulsewave blasts at the augments, driving them back. He reached for his belt, pulled off a stun grenade, and lobbed it at the augments, while turning to Menchez. "We must go on!"

Fer'Jai Frigate, I.K.S. Ter'Yai

After Nar beamed aboard, he headed to the bridge, which was close by. The bridge looked much smaller than that of the Hav'ok, and more like that of a Klingon Bird of Prey. In the middle, was the commanding officer's chair. Below, and forward, were five stations for various officers. The officer in the chair, a Lethean, turned around and faced Nar, speaking up. "So what do we do now?"

Nar replied. "Rescue the Chancellor and the others, obviously. We may be able to use the vessel's phase shifting to our advantage."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited December 2016
    Captain Menchez - Moartor Outpost, Corridors

Menchez nodded to the General and continued on throughout the corridors. A few Augments were close behind them until one of them grabbed Menchez again and pulled him out of motion. "Curse you, you genetically birthed bIHnuch!"

"Really, is that how to treat your favourite captor?" came the sly confidence of the Augment named Hokke. He blocked the sudden punch of Menchez and returned a palm to his face.

The Captain held his forehead for a moment and then took a stance against Hokke. "You will suffer the might of the Klingon Empire!"

"How about this. I have the Kragoth and all your crew, and if you don't want to lose another crew, you'll join me aboard your ship with your access codes," Hokke suggested as he placed a hand on his hip.

Menchez snarled. "You seriously believe any Klingon would allow capture? We would rather die!"

"Oh, I have no intentions on killing you or your crew. But if left unchecked, I will maintain their lives in such a way they would never find honor. Would you like that, Captain? I believe honor was the issue you had been dealing with in the first place." He smirked. "Allow me your ship and I will allow you and your crew the honor they so deserve."

For a second Menchez was about unleash a fury of Klingon passion and fight, before he realized it was the same madness that led him to lose the last time around. Instead, Menchez unclenched his fist and turned to General Kro'nok. "Sir, continue without me. Survive. I will see you in Sto-vo-kor."

"That's a good man," Hokke said as he smiled again. He shoved a nearby Augment away and grabbed Menchez by his uniform. "Two to beam up."

Hokke activated an enhancer device and both he and the Captain dematerialized. Out in space, the Kragoth rotated and jumped to warp.
    The General narrowed his eyes, pulled up his rifles, and fired a grenade into the remaining augments, continuing down a corridor. He took a right, blasted another augment away and then took a left, noting the unusual arrangement of the corridor in that direction. The typical corridor and then... another, smaller corridor inside? The edges all seemed to fade out into nothingness, and then it occurred to him. "Phase shifted vessel."

He lobbed another grenade at the chasing augments and boarded the mystery corridor, prompting it to vanish, as the Ter'Yai set course for Qo'noS and jumped to warp.

Along the way, they met up with the Hav'ok, extended their warp bubble around the vessel, and continued for Qo'noS, dropping off the Hav'ok at the shipyard for repairs, and phasing into normal space and beaming the general down to the planet.

General Kro'nok - Qo'noS

As the general arrived in the transporter room, he headed for the Great Hall, approaching the High Council.

Unknown Facility

Tovan Khev and T'Kek walked through the corridors, passing several doors to rooms, all labelled in mere letters and numbers. T'Kek figured they might contain more clones, but of who? He realized, he had to know. Tovan Khev evidently knew nothing, as a simple mind-read would reveal, so he knocked him unconscious and took a turn, noticing a console by another door. He headed for it, and eventually reached it, pulling up some data. He didn't know what to think of it.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited December 2016
    Captian Kadaj - I.K.S. Furt'gh, Bridge

Millie's console went off. "Captain, weapons are offline, the Kragoth and the Ha'vok have warped out of the system, and the Klingon lifesigns aboard the station are gone."

"We didn't move in close, did we?" Kadaj asked in futile.

Millie looked up. "That's exactly what we did!"

"Ah," Kadaj said as the Furt'gh was suddenly bombarded by torpedo and disrupter fire. "Death will be ours, I suppose. Though, a little warning would have been appreciated." With the ship under heavy attack, shields weakened and Kadaj saw another Klingon transport onto the Bridge, unannounced.

When Gaurantan got his bearings, he turned to Kadaj. "Captain, you must get us out of here immediately."

"Wait. Aren't you a Dahar Master?" the Captain said, suddenly recognizing him. He then looked at the viewscreen which began to show the assembled fleet of Klingon and alien vessels warping themselves out of the system.

Gaurantan gritted his teeth. "I am many things, but right now I am your warner. The Children of Kahn have proven abandonment of their contracts and are now regrouping elsewhere. We must return home."

"That would be possible, if we weren't about to explode," Kadaj said, trying to reroute power from the Operation consoles. "Sto-vo-kor will have to suffice."

First City, Great Hall

The Chancellor was transported to the top of the steps, out of breath, and without his bearings. The Augments were done with him and didn't need him anymore.
    General Kro'nok - First City, Great Hall

"Chancellor!" the general exclaimed, running over. "Are you alright?"

Unknown Facility

He read the console, confused. It read:

Ok, so he's on the 5th level. He continued reading.
    Name: Nat
    Alignment: United Federation of Planets, Starfleet
    Stationed: U.S.S. Mephiles (Recently Transferred)
    Current Location: Q's Winter Wonderland
    Additional Notes:
    -Q's Winter Wonderland beyond our nanite receiving range; consciousness up to relocation on standby.
    -Subject has a tendency to transfer between starships on a regular basis. Consider deploying additional agents to track them all.
    -Subject's crew has devised a method of nanite removal in response to entity known as "Infamous Armada". Nanites immune to removal method designed and deployed, however, such nanites cannot influence the subject in any way whatsoever; nanite only possess reading and transmitting capabilities, on extremely low power.

T'Kek raised an eyebrow. "Admiral Nat?"

He spotted another "Tovan Khev" off to the side, as he drew a disruptor and opened fire on the Reman. T'Kek, completely unarmed, retreated around a corner and started running, hoping to find a weapon somewhere.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

First City, Great Hall

J'mpok steadied himself and regained his strength. He nodded to the warrior before him. "Your actions have been of great honor, General. When the Children of Kahn learned the changeling of unknown origin was outed, they exacerbated their internal conflict with the House of Kovog and had me returned as punishment to them. This displeased the honorless Klingons, and now there is a divide between both that has driven them apart. Wherever each party is now, it is unlikely we will find them at Moartor."
    The General replied. "Understood. I'll return to my duties, then."

He went to turn around and walk out, evidently headed elsewhere.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited December 2016

A ruckus rocked the Bridge as the final Children of Kahn ship, a Vor'cha-class battle cruiser, locked tractor beams into the heavily bombarded Furt'gh. Most of the crew had been killed by firey consoles and suffocating environmental systems. Everyone on the Bridge was near unconscious when Kadaj, on the floor, suddenly regained his focus.

"I... just wanted... to go to a... beach," he muttered. He then crawled up onto the tactical console and targetted the Vor'cha-class battle cruiser. Searching through the armament selection, he found two tricobalt torpedoes loaded into their bays. He then fired them at the enemy.
    Unknown Facility

T'Kek discovered a turbolift, and headed inside. It was operational, so he headed down for level 1.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited December 2016

The enemy ship was blown to pieces, seconds before its operator beamed onto the Bridge of the Furt'gh. Tavar approached a control panel in an attempt to sabotage the ship, but his arm was intercepted by Kadaj's crossing wrist.

"Can I help you find something?" Kadaj asked in seething rivalry.

Tavar took notice of the Captain for the first time, never thinking he'd even have to acknowledge him. "Yeah; I'd like for you to die already."

"Sorry, we're all out," Captain Kadaj replied launching his other fist.

The Augment dodged it and shot his own fists out at the Klingon, which Kadaj was quick to block and redirect in succession. Kadaj then launched a forced kick into Tavar's stomach, sending the Augment back a few steps in surprise. "Impressive," the Augment said. He then pushed himself forward, arcing his knee around as his whole body closed in on Kadaj.

"Augh!!" Kadaj caught the speeding knee and slowed the momentum of Tavar's attack, then force-palmed the Augment up through his chin.

Before he landed, Tavar twisted himself into a kick that launched Kadaj over a console and into the back of the Bridge. Gaurantan picked up a disruptor and shot Tavar several times until the Augment was out and on the floor. "Are we done yet?"

"Yeesh, people are always rushing. I miss taking time for things. Anyway, I'll set a course for Qo'noS," Kadaj said as he went over to the helm and put the ship into warp.
    Unknown Facility - Level 1

Heavy breathing. That's all T'Kek could hear as he ran down the corridor, attempting to get away. Eventually, he tripped and fell over near another console. Looking around, he saw no one. Time to rest, he figured. He stopped to read the console for anything interesting.
    Name: Krystal Jade
    Stationed: U.S.S. Lexington
    Current Location: Earth Spacedock, Sol System
    Additional Notes:
    -Subject specifically overseen by Admiral Nat, who's crew has devised a method of nanite removal in response to entity known as "Infamous Armada". Nanites immune to removal method designed and deployed, however, such nanites cannot influence the subject in any way whatsoever; nanite only possess reading and transmitting capabilities, on extremely low power.
    -Subject additionally believed to be subject to Infamous nanite at this time; additional precautions must be taken to prevent our nanite being detected by the Infamous nanite in question.
    -Subject is believed to be current ruler of political and criminal faction known as "Infamous Armada". Also known to have plans for reforming the armada. Said reformation must not be interfered with.
    -Subject is highly non-trusting of potential infiltrators. Do not attempt covert communications.

T'Kek raised an eyebrow. "Captain Krystal Jade?" This doesn't make any sense, he thought. Do they have clones of every known Starfleet officer here?

He continued, quite stealthily. He noticed another console, walking closer, looking around to make sure he hadn't been discovered. Wait, I'm another clone? Why have clones of all of us anyway?

T'Kek read the next console, surprised by this one.
    Name: James Tiberius Kirk
    Stationed: U.S.S. Enterprise (Decommissioned)
    Current Location: Veridian III
    Additional Notes:
    -Subject highly renown in the Federation. Ideal leader in the event of catastrophic Federation destroying scenario.
    -Subject has aged beyond the ideal age line; younger body available as needed for activation.
    -Subject is observed to function best with crew of the original U.S.S. Enterprise; modern time retrofitted Constitution class Temporal Light Cruiser available to serve as new Enterprise.

T'Kek heard someone coming. He looked; another Tovan Khev. No, two of them, armed with disruptors. T'Kek ran the other direction.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The broken-down Bird of Prey was barely able to drop warp in approach of Qo'noS. Gaurantan looked at Captain Kadaj in disapproval. "Really?" the Dahar Master asked. "You couldn't have commanded a more powerful ship?"

"Hey, I don't make the assignments," Kadaj said. "Though, I did go to a lot of beach worlds between missions, ruining my superior's impressions of me."

Gaurantan grumbled. "Just get me off this pile of junk. It's clearly no longer space-worthy."

"Think they'll make another one?" Kadaj asked, defeated.

The older Klingon spat. "It's not like we are going by the letters of the Klingon alphabet! Now, take that Augment to the First City." The Dahar Master then contacted the surface and had himself transported away.
    Cold. Wet. Horrible. Feelings on confusion; T'Kek wasn't too happy about going outside the facility and running for his life. Hundreds of Romulans, all "Tovan Khev" chasing him, armed with every form of weapon you ever saw. T'Varo class warbirds flew overhead, firing transphasic torpedoes through whatever shield T'Kek managed to acquire. Eventually, he was swarmed, and went unconscious.

First City, Qo'NoS

General Kro'nok went to the bar and sat down, ordering a mug of bloodwine. He looked around at the other patrons, keeping an eye out for anyone interesting.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited January 2017
    First City, Bar

Kadaj and two of his men pushed their cuffed prisoner, the Augment named Tavar, passed the main Bar. It was then Kadaj stopped them, taking notice of the drinks.

"Whoa, whoa, wait. We must share a bloodwine in honor of our success!" he suggested without waiting for a response. He then pulled Tavar in and was followed by his two officers. "And no claiming I drink bloodwine for everything even though I do, but that's not the point."
    Kro'nok turned his head slowly towards Kadaj, his officers, and the augment, deadpanning. He was not impressed.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Kadaj went over to the bar. "Three bloodwines, immediately! We must celebrate the success of my crew! Tavar, do you want one?"

"I'm your enemy," he snapped.

The Captain waved him off. "In the bar, there are no enemies. This is what makes Klingons who we are. Battle is for the battlefield, but off the field, we understand we are all the same. That's what separates us from most other cultures."

"Ugh. Klingons."
    Kro'nok sighed, speaking up to Kadaj. "You better make sure he doesn't get away when you're not looking."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Hah! This petaQ?? He was easily defeated by me and can be easily defeated again," Kadaj boasted.

Tavar rolled his eyes as Kadaj gulped a bloodwine and was handed a blood martini, himself. "In fact, I was shot down by that traitor Gaurantan? Remember?"

"Wait a second. You're right! We still have a score to settle!" Kadaj shoved Tavar in realization.

The Human Augment gritted his teeth. "Do not test me, Klingon."

"Don't you want to fight? Huh? It's like there's this unfinished business between us?"

He took another aggressive shove. "No. I only want to fight you because you're provoking me right now. It would have nothing to do with earlier. That was business."

"Are you kidding me? I won't fight you for now! For earlier, I would," Kadaj said, shoving him again.

Tavar stumbled but held his stance. "Don't be a fool, Klingon. Our conflicts would be completely misaligned."

"Well, that's annoying," Kadaj said, as he ceased his bar-brawling attempts. "Does it even matter, anyway? If we were fighting for different reasons?" He scratched the back of his head, genuinely confused now.
    "Never underestimate the enemy" Kro'nok replied. "Or he'll get you when you least expect it."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited January 2017
    "Like right now!" Tavar yelled, prompting Kadaj to cover himself, in unprepared shock.

"Whoa!?" the Captain yelped, but found Tavar hadn't done anything.

"Hahahahaha," Tavar laughed. "You are too drunk to fight anyway."

"What are you talking about? I know Drunken Mok'bara. It's a niche Klingon fighting style, but is perfect when one is intoxicated."

"Fine. Then I shall break your dumb no-enemy-in-the-bar rule and take you both on," Tavar said breaking his cuffs off with sheer strength and kicking Kadaj over the bar. He then turned to Kro'nok and kicked his table and wine away.
    Kro'nok, now angry, stood up, charged at Tavar, carefully dodging his blows and punching him in the face, knocking him over.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Tavar easily spun-hopped to his feet and flung several right kicks into Kro'nok, powering a final augment-strengthed one into his chest, directing the forced-impact upward.
    Kro'nok fell backwards, balancing himself on a table, then glared at Kadaj. "Now look what you're done!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited February 2017
    Kadaj lifted himself up from the behind the bar and onto it, feeling tipsy. He then took a moment to focus his doubled vision into one and eye Tavar from the centre of the room.

"There you are!"

Tavar laughed. "The General is right, by the way. This is your fault."

"What? You're the one doing the fighting in a bar! That is unheard of!" Kadaj leapt over the counter, flying a kick for Tavar's head until it was blocked by the Augment's forearm. Tavar returned with a direct punch into Kadaj, sending the Klingon to the floor.

Kadaj scrambled to a knee and arm balance, taking a Drunken Mok'bara stance. Tavar then stepped toward the Klingon, firing jab after jab; each one dodged and deflected by a lowered-Kadaj using his free arm and leg. Kadaj then rotated his entire body, cutting through Tavar's shins and sending the Augment horizontal. Kadaj then double-palm striked the Augment before Tavar could hit the floor. Tavar was then shot over a table, until splaying across the floor, collapsing in front of Kro'nok.

"Nice try, Klingon!" Tavar said, down.
    Kro'nok sighed and drawed his disruptor, aiming it at Tavar, and glancing to Kadaj. "Take him to the prison while you still have him!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.