test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Keyboard not working after latest Patch

Keyboard does not function in game, and letter keys only function in chat, no numbers, backspace or enter.
Updated drivers, reset system many times to no effect. Any suggestions would be helpful. Would really like to play the new featured episode.

my current keyboard is corsair k70 rgb. No problems in any other application, just in game on STO

Comments

• Options
    csts84csts84 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I'm having the same exact issue as well. I am using a Tt eSPORTS Commander keyboard. The keyboard not responding really makes the Winter event, much less playing the game in general, very difficult. I randomly get keyboard function back upon re-starting the game client several times, but not consistently and without any reproducible steps. Not that anybody (like a dev) is going to read this anytime soon or even respond at all, but I can include my system specs if needed.​​
  • Options
    reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    Weirdly enough ... move your keyboard to a different usb port ... not simply plugging it back in to the same usb port ... that did nothing (I just swapped the mouse & keyboard and that fixed it for me.) Only my volume keys were working before and everything worked after. -shrug-
  • Options
    idwaffle#6254 idwaffle Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just finished creating my first character and began game play to discover that my mouse and some keys are not responding correctly. For example, I can't create a normal, in-game support ticket because I can't mouse around to create one. Help!
    Scooby-dooby-doo!