test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

*SALUTE* 15th Phoenix Guard are Recruiting!

spoofsquirrel#1232 spoofsquirrel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2016 in Fleet System and Holdings
jkuPLTi.png

*SALUTE*

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The 15th Phoenix Guard are recruiting for Federation characters! 15G was created on February 2nd, 2010. 15G itself is a part of the larger Dark Jedi Organization, a group of gamers that have been around since 1999, playing hundreds of different games. Our members are friendly, passionate, and most importantly helpful.

Currently, our Fleet holdings are maxed out, with the exception of our Starbase. It is approximately 4.50/5.0. While the holdings are a bonus, they are only one reason why you should consider joining. In addition, 15G has its own multi-faceted website which is maintained by DJO's teams of engineers, graphical designers, etc. By joining, you get your own profile, access to our private comlinks, and can earn promotions and awards. We also have our own TeamSpeak server for Star Trek Online, as well as the many other games that DJO members play.

I hope that by this point I have peaked your interest. Should you like to know more, or enlist, visit darkjedi.org/club/15G/enlist/ today. Also, please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns you may have. You can also add me in-game at Spoof@spoofsquirrel#1232.

We hope to have you join us soon!

*SALUTE*

Spoof_Squirrel
Taskforce Bravo Commander
15th Phoenix Guard
Dark Jedi Organization
Visit darkjedi.org/club/15G/enlist/ to see what we can offer you!