test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Imperial Space

trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
As some have noticed I'm working in the foundry. Other than a story that I am working, my other focus is expanding on some of the Imperial systems and planets. Most of them have nothing, no surface or anything. Usually just fleet/pvp ques. So far on this I've touched on:

Archanis
Tiqchirgh

I'm currently working on expanding Tiqchirgh out some more. I can go back and revisit Archanis and add some to it. I've been working around the edge of the neutral zone. My question here is, which planets would you prefer, and what would be the suggested lore that you'd like to see tied to them? Now mind on this, I'll use the system/planet, but not necessarily the suggested lore. As I do reach the lore so that I can tie in together in game.
Mm5NeXy.gif

Comments

• gulremalgulremal Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Khitomer - it's back in Klingon space now. I'm surprised they didn't leave it as a ground map in game, it has awesome interior. Klingons are probably re-colonizing it and building up military presence/surveillance systems due to it's border position with romulan space.

Pheben - while game lore says it's mineral rich system used by indep miners, Klingon Empire movels make Pheben III a large klingon agri-world where klingons and natives live in harmony (more or less). Could make a nice ground map.

Saqgham - mineral rich system with 2 habitable worlds, often a place of disputes ih not outright battles between Houses looking to claim it's riches. Space map for House battles?

No'mat system - a ship graveyard (game lore says it's regroup place for House fleets fleeing from Saqghom system, so I guess it became a dumping ground for damaged parts or scrapped vessels). Good idea for space map filled with illegal scavengers, pirates or enemy house ships preying on each other.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I have Saqgham noted. It was on my list to work with. I think it actually has a PvP que. Can't remember if it's ground or space though.

No'mat, I actually hadn't thought of that one. So I'll got digging in to that one.

Pheben - I was going to get to this one as well. Lore also has it set to where J'mpok supposedly owns land in this system.

Khitomer, I'll dig around in the foundry and see if we have it's old ground map there. If not, I'll do a little research and see what I can come up with.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    Something in the Mempa Sector.

The Mempa system hosts nine planets, many of which have seen staging grounds of military operations. All of the planets orbit a binary star system consisting of a G-type yellow star and a K-type orange star. Due to the radiant output of the pair of stars, most of the planets are located at a significant distance from the system's center of gravity. In spite of its location on the border of Klingon space, the Mempa system hosted several battles during the Klingon civil war of 2368, including a punishing defeat to the forces of then-Chancellor Gowron. These military actions forced the Klingon Empire to abandon active patrols and posts in the system, which led to an influx of scavengers, malcontents, and criminal elements, scattered across the various planets in isolated bases.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

goodscotch wrote: »
    Something in the Mempa Sector.

The Mempa system hosts nine planets, many of which have seen staging grounds of military operations. All of the planets orbit a binary star system consisting of a G-type yellow star and a K-type orange star. Due to the radiant output of the pair of stars, most of the planets are located at a significant distance from the system's center of gravity. In spite of its location on the border of Klingon space, the Mempa system hosted several battles during the Klingon civil war of 2368, including a punishing defeat to the forces of then-Chancellor Gowron. These military actions forced the Klingon Empire to abandon active patrols and posts in the system, which led to an influx of scavengers, malcontents, and criminal elements, scattered across the various planets in isolated bases.

I'll note Mempa down with the other ones I have.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    Ty'Gokor: The shipyards at this asteroid belt are a source of Klingon naval power. The system is located deep in Klingon space featuring a planetoid in a belt and the naval yards themselves. There are limited canon citations and non canon as well. Not sure of much but it would probably make for a visually interesting system map.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

edited October 2016
    Ty'Gokor: The shipyards at this asteroid belt are a source of Klingon naval power. The system is located deep in Klingon space featuring a planetoid in a belt and the naval yards themselves. There are limited canon citations and non canon as well. Not sure of much but it would probably make for a visually interesting system map.

I'll keep it in mind. The main part for that one might just be finding a place in Imperial Space to put it. So that might come down to deciding on a sector for it.
    Mm5NeXy.gif