test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One - Account Link

syberactive#6529 syberactive Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Since the Xbox One section doesn't have a support forum, I'm going to have to post this here.

I'm having a nagging problem: My Xbox Gamertag is linked to my Arc account however, in the Star Trek Online game, it doesn't seem to verify that it is linked.

Need a fix.

Comments

• cptnmikro#6013 cptnmikro Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yep had the same issue
    Posted by Mikro Xbox and Cptn_Mikro Ps4
  • praetorian1024praetorian1024 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem....and now I can't access arcs support system to submit a ticket
  • trshrumtrshrum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there a method for accessing you STO PC characters when playing STO on XBOX One?
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I'm on Xbox One and linked my account a while back and got the Khan costume skin, so unless there is another thing going on that I'm not aware of, it seemed to work for me?
  • superhuss1972#3862 superhuss1972 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I followed the directions, linked the account, got the Khan costume, but when I log into Arc on the computer my Xbox account is not there. Very frustrating since I bought a $20 card that I can't use since it tells me I have to complete the tutorial first. Even tried starting a game on the PC, that won't let me log in, keeps saying I have the wrong user id/password.
  • raptor345#1424 raptor345 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just downloaded star trek online onto my Xbox one. Every time I launch the game it tries to sync my game and then knocks my Xbox one offline! I'm getting really frustrated because I can't play the game! Any ideas what's going on and how to fix it?