test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the 23c Promo Box Multifaction?

staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
A question for those that have this one... are the tradeable promotion boxes you get from the promo packs faction specific?

For illustration - the old Temporal Science Vessels were multifaction, the box dropped and then which model you got depended on the faction of the character that unpacked the box. Hence, availability of the KDF / Rom models was as good as the Fed one.

The Kelvin Timeline packs aren' - they're faction specific, so what drops depends on the character. Hence the D4 and Rom Carrier are much rarer than the KT Connie. You can't trade a box from a Fed alt to a KDF one.

I'm asking as I'm really after the D7, have scraped together 850M EC - but while I see offers on ESD, there's not much on Qo'nos. I don't want to buy a box and find myself stuck with a khest'n Constitution class garbage scow :).

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Yes.

"Opening this Special Requisition Pack - 23rd Century Tier 6 Ship will award one of 3 ships depending on the character’s faction:

Temporal Light Cruiser [T6] – Constitution Class (Starfleet Only)
    D7 Temporal Battlecruiser [T6] (Klingons Only)
    T’liss Temporal Warbird [T6] (Romulans Only)"

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10131073
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin