test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gorn still missing the Mass and Physique sliders, since around 2013.

claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
edited August 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Gorn character creator is still missing its unique Mass and Physique body sliders, and they been missing since around 2013.

When the gorn was given thier new model they had two special sliders that gave people the option to make either a really skinny, fat, or muscular gorn. Just like the NPC gorns walking around.
And at some point after a patch this got bugged and disapeared. The patch notes had no mention of it, and a Dev did recognize this as a bug at the time, but nothing had been done since.

This bug is around on current gorn characters and boffs. Aswell as newly made ones in the character creator lack the options.
The regular body scale sliders doesn't alter the gorn at all. We NEED to get these unique sliders back.
"Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
Post edited by claudiusdk on

Comments

• Options
    Kinda been waiting a while to make a gorn character. But don't want a big fat one. I want an smaller actual human sized.
    Plus, with the new TOS options you added, I think it would be great to be able to make something that also got the body size and more human shape of a TOS Gorn, and not the default fat gorn size.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Still not able to make the Gorn fat, muscular, or skinny. Like they used to with the Mass and Physique body sliders.
    Post edited by claudiusdk on
  • Options
    I should point out I have made a Gorn since, I used some tailor saves I had from BOFF gorns on two other characters, so I got a tiny skinny gorn I used as basis to make outfits from and a giant muscular looking gorn aswell. No fat gorn however.
    So the ability to make them is still there kinda (just gotta use a tailor load outfit), but would rather have the missing the sliders back.