test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG] Omega, MACO & Counter-Command Exo Armor MK XIII versions don't trigger their set accolades.

dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
When you claim the UR MK13 versions of the sets following sets no longer award their associated accolades.

- Undine Counter Command
- Omega Force
- M.A.C.O.

I don't know about the Adapted MACO since not getting Omega or MACO credit prevents the project from showing up.
Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.

Comments

• dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    Further investigation shows the counter command rifle(s) and shield register properly the counter command exo armor does not.

No such luck on omega and maco though. None of the mk13 projects register at all.
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • hawkrunnerhawkrunner Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Those accolades have been buggy since the item upgrade system came in.

If you simply slot a Mk XII piece of equipment that previously filled the accolade for upgrade (and don't apply any upgrades), that piece of equipment will un-tick itself in the accolade progress. I think this has something to do with the item becoming a "dynamic" type or something. Those items also cannot be replaced at DS9; the vendor will not accept them, even if they are Mk XII with no upgrades applied.

Currently, you have to obtain all 3 pieces of Mk XII gear and make sure that the accolade is finished before you even slot them to be upgraded. It sounds like the Mk XIII change is making this even worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if the costume unlocks are going to be broken now too.

Hopefully now we can finally get a proper fix for this long-standing issue.
  • ryiusryius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah i can confirm this issue, and i'm one that the first rep i work on is omega cus I like my outfits from there. I have even tried equipping and taking off the items and still doesnt count.
  • kururu565kururu565 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I can confirm of this bug. I has a bad feeling and decide to test the T5 temporal agent reputation reward which upgrade all the reputation set to Mk.13 and the associated accolades for the set won't even register or tick

I tested this on a temporal agent recruit