test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bridge options for the Temporal ships

tiberius183tiberius183 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I'm not a big fan of the bridge on the 31st century Temporal ships (not sure if the 26th ones have the same layout). Especially on a ship the size of the Chronos, I have trouble believing it would have a bridge that small and cramped. Could different Temporal bridges be designed, or at the very least have access to the already existing ones? I personally think the Oddy bridge would look great with the Chronos...

Comments

• donitiardonitiar Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    They are currently using a 200 year old wells bridge, a new one would be nice.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    Yeah the Wells bridge is cramped for the massive Chronos and the Wells bridge doesn't fit the other two factions.
  • tiberius183tiberius183 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    (bump)

...please? I really, really HATE the Wells bridge.

Like I said, if anything, just let the Temporal ships have access to the regular bridge catalog like every other ship. I'll even take the Origin bridge!
  • tiberius183tiberius183 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    *shakes tin cup* Please?
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Cannot be as bad the Universe bridge on ships like the paladin, you'd have thought there would be seats there for the captain and crew and the bridge is way way too big
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
      edited September 2016
      Cannot be as bad the Universe bridge on ships like the paladin, you'd have thought there would be seats there for the captain and crew and the bridge is way way too big

It's worse. On the Paladin & co you can at least use a different fed bridge, the three 31st century ships are locked to the bridge you see on Walker's ship in "Temporal Ambassador" and "Stormbound".
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User

It's worse. On the Paladin & co you can at least use a different fed bridge, the three 31st century ships are locked to the bridge you see on Walker's ship in "Temporal Ambassador" and "Stormbound".

Maybe the 31st Century ships have a mostly automated system hence the small bridge crew and size
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
        edited November 2016
        26th Century Federation Temporal ships have a bridge that doesn't even look well FEDERATION. It almost looks more Klingon with the pillar's in at different angles; considering, how utilitarian it is you'd think a Klingon designed it with no small comforts found on most Fed Ships... Should have been based on temporal design aboard Enterprise with Scotty & Chekov in Future Proof. :)

I agree with others they should have gone with a slightly larger bridge for the 31st Century Temporal Ships cause even the raider is a medium sized vessel. They should have used the Wells as inspiration and even a more unique but smaller Ody bridge look & feel with new elements that takes some design queues from Romulan's & Klingon's in this case. :#

I'd LOVE if they updated bridge for the 31st century temporal ship & 26th too.
        Post edited by strathkin on
        0zxlclk.png
      • omega13#2190 omega13 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
        Have there been any new developments in the Temporal bridge design?

May I use my Constitution bridge yet?

Please? Pretty please!
        Klingon Chef: "Today is a good day to dine!"
      • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
        edguN8y.png

Necro. /Thread
        GrWzQke.png
        Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
        Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
        Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
        ----> Contact Customer Support <----
        Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
        Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
        Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
        Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
      This discussion has been closed.