test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PODCAST] Priority One Podcast 278 | A Sturdy Constitution

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
edited July 2016 in Starfleet Media Corps
Greetings, Admirals! You’re listening to EPISODE 278 OF PRIORITY ONE PODCAST, your weekly report on all things Star Trek! Available for download or streaming on Monday, July 11th, 2016 at PriorityOnePodcast.com!

This week we’ve got plenty to Trek Out including a new backstory for Hikaru Sulu, a television event you’re going to want to DVR, and the Star Trek film that could have been. In Star Trek Online News, Mark, Winters and Kenna are knee-deep in Agents of Yesterday, which launched earlier this week. Later, Jake & Cookie tempt us to spend some hard-earned latinum when they brings us product reviews from the Promenade.

As usual, before we wrap up the show, we’ll open hailing frequencies for your incoming messages.

SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT
Priority One Podcast will be hosting a Laser Tag event a during Creation Entertainment’s Star Trek Las Vegas Convention, on Wednesday, August 3rd. For more information, please visit our Facebook page.

TOPICS DISCUSSED
Trek It Out Star Trek Online News Tracking the Devs The Promenade

This week’s Community Questions:

What’s your favourite part of Agents of Yesterday so far? And is there anything that you don’t like?

Let us know YOUR thoughts on this week’s episode by commenting below!

BE SURE TO VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE PREMIER STAR TREK ONLINE PODCAST!

Priority One Productions is always looking for new team members that have a passion for Star Trek. Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we do offer a well-known outlet for your work. If you have a skill that you believe could enhance our content, then send your contact information and experience along with a few writing samples to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com

Did you miss any of our great Blogs last week? Stop by THIS LINK and see for yourself! How about our latest Video Release? You can also follow us on the social media sites! We’re on Facebook! Head over to WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PRIORITYONEPODCAST and say, “Hi!” Or, Check us out on Twitter via @stopriorityone for show times and other cool stuff.

Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below or CONTACT US via our handy web form! Enjoy the show!

STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):
Web: http://priorityonepodcast.com/po278
iTunes: Priority One Podcast

SUBSCRIBE:
OUR RSS FEED

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
STOPriorityONE​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast

Comments

• baronh2o#2308 baronh2o Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    First, thank you for the great content that you continue to provide!

What’s your favourite part of Agents of Yesterday so far? And is there anything that you don’t like?
    The storytelling was great. Everything was so well composed to support a great narrative in the TOS feel. The visuals, music, and sound effects were just the icing on top of a very well baked cake.

The only draw back to the expansion was that a couple of the missions were a little buggy.
    Post edited by baronh2o#2308 on
  • tylermaxwelltylermaxwell Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Favorite part? The TOS-era experience! I've got my gold shirt captain in my TOS ship, with my TOS gear, with my funny looking Tellarite BOff, and I even get to drop kick a rubber-faced Gorn and build makeshift bamboo bombs!

Least favorite part? The film grain. Okay, I'm running an old lower-end spec PC, so your results may vary. I like the idea of the film grain, and it looks nice and unintrusive in some places. The PROBLEM comes when it stars occluding the stuff that I'm trying to see on the map, especially the darker maps like the one on that space station (how am I supposed to watch out for 'you-know-what' if I can't see anything through all the graphics fuzz?). Note to Devs: Would appreciate a "Film Grain Off-Switch" option for those of us with lower-end comps, please.

Other least favorite part? That I can't stay and have adventures in TOS land forever. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]