test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ground Weapon bug - "Can't remove item from this slot"

staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
I've just found a weird bug on my Delta Recruit.

One weapon slot shows no weapon image (but has an UR border consistent with what was supposed to be there). When I try to equip something, I get a message saying "can't remove item from this slot".

It seems to be linked to the Klingon Disruptor from "Night of the Comet" as this was the weapon in question, and several BOffs with the same weapon now have the same problem.

I've tried logging out and changing alts to no effect... any other suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    It's a known issue and they're working to fix it. Appearently, part of the information for the weapon got deleted when AoY was added, but they're adding it back to Tribble with the 7/12 patch, so Holodeck should be getting it and a number of other fixes when Thursday comes.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...