test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Outfit Box - Kelvin Timeline Klingon Regalia

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
Has anyone purchased this box, yet?

Does it include the pierced ridges? Or is it just the coat and helmet?
It is 200 Lobi!!! I want to make sure because I do not want it if the ridges with the piercings are not in there.
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Best Answers

• Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Long coat or jacket, trousers, boots, 2 types of bracers, belt and sash, helmet, STID-style new head ridge option but no piercings or jacket insignia/brooch.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Oh, the bug is fixed, by the way. Enjoy your blingon piercings.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg

Answers

• Options
    madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    I bought it on the test server and from what I remember there are no pierced ridges in the pack.
  • Options
    Thanks.

No pierced ridges!!! Bummer. :(

I guess, I will spend my lobi on Boolean cannons for everyone, then.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    The lack of cranial ridge piercings is a bug. They're in the game, but because Joe Jing spilled coffee on his art machine, the files got depolarized and needs to get put back in or something. I don't know computers.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    iconians wrote: »
    The lack of cranial ridge piercings is a bug. They're in the game, but because Joe Jing spilled coffee on his art machine, the files got depolarized and needs to get put back in or something. I don't know computers.​​

I am banned from having a mug of coffee near my computer after a couple of spills....destroyed 2 keyboards in one year this way.

• Options
    redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    Well, that sucks. Amounts to the same as "not available" since Cryptic is not very timely with fixing KDF bugs in the tailor.
  • Options
    Whooo Hooo!!!!! :)

• Options
    ducklesworthducklesworth Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Oh, the bug is fixed, by the way. Enjoy your blingon piercings.​​

Edit: Nevermind. I found the settings. I will enjoy my piercings!
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Anyone got any pictures of the uniform and new ridges on a Klingon?
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Kelvin Klingon Regalia -- Pierced Ridges

Excuse the colors...I am fiddling with them. Contrasting colors help me figure out where each costume pieces end and how the sections mix up.

I always wanted my Klingons to be able to wear green. :)

4yxigDV.jpg
    mJ9dFAA.jpg
    fpRzc5G.jpg

There is a long coat version....which I think looks too bulky for my Captain. I may stick it on the male BOFFs, if I can.

There are shoulder pads with this costume...but the shirt color comes through on the back side, so I probably will not use them.

And the Helmet should be SOME WHERE....but I haven't looked very hard for it.
    And I just found some Collars...I still have to fiddle with those, too.

+++++++++

One more picture here....GRAY is the parts seen in the picture above....the PINK are the extra pieces I mentioned and I am not using.

The LONG COAT is actually 2 parts to make one whole (imagine it in one color).
    This is Kelvin Collar 1 (Kelvin Collar 2 stands upright).
    And the gauntlet on the arm is called Kelvin 1 (the black ones in the first picture is Kelvin 2)
    Oh and I can't find the helmet.

Anyhoo...hope this helps you visualize it a bit. :)

G62vhDL.jpg

Post edited by where2r1 on

• Options
    The helmets are in the "Head" area of the tailor, at the very top.

Ridged

Helmets and Hats​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    The helmets are in the "Head" area of the tailor, at the very top.

Ridged

Helmets and Hats​​

Ah.... thank you! :) I will have to look later because I got a thunderstorm brewing outside and I am ready to shut down the computer.

But thought I would leave this here....this is how my character looks....end product:

UBOEEqD.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2016
    I approve of the pink and frilly klingon battle dress.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    I tried all sorts of colors, even purples (my fav color)...never really got to do that before. But didn't look right.

Ended up going with the more "classic" uniform colors....I guess, just a touch of the green was all I needed to make me happy.

• Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    All in all I have to say I like these additions to the Red Side. Need to say up some Lobi and get 'em.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I tried all sorts of colors, even purples (my fav color)...never really got to do that before. But didn't look right.

Ended up going with the more "classic" uniform colors....I guess, just a touch of the green was all I needed to make me happy.

Nice, thank you for sharing those images for the rest to see. Makes me wish Cryptic would spend more time making other Klingon outfits (TMP/TNG). Especially more ridges and hair styles. That's the one thing we are visually lacking.
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
  • Options
    Boy, changing all the BOFFs to get everyone to somewhat match takes time.

But while I was in there I got a couple of screen shots:

Helmet....and you can see your character's mouth and eyes in there (just like in the movies) :)

fuuzcXZ.jpg

Thraak...showing off his new duds....
    So you could see the full long coat effect without the silly pink I was playing with.

GBS3Gwp.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2016
    BTW....the dreadlocks will clip with the Kelvin collars.

Go with the Helmets on your BOFFs or hair that is short, bald or top knots...away from the necklines. Klingon (actual Klingon race) BOFFs can, also, have the pierced ridges.
    Post edited by where2r1 on

• Options
    So expensive to buy. It's going to take me a while before I can buy it for my Kling.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Yeah, I bought a $20 game card at Target last time Keys were on sale (so I could open more boxes). And got 2 10-packs and got enough Lobi....combining it with a few I had already. I think I still have a little over 100 Lobi left. Oh, and I had about 80-90 Zen left over from the $20.

• Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Has anyone in here used that costume with KDF Romulans or Remans? I ask because I have a KDF Reman and would like to use this costume for him and his Lethean ground boffs. Don't want to get it for the Reman if it is restricted to regular KDF. If it's not available, I'll go with the Vaadwaur set.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    Has anyone in here used that costume with KDF Romulans or Remans? I ask because I have a KDF Reman and would like to use this costume for him and his Lethean ground boffs. Don't want to get it for the Reman if it is restricted to regular KDF. If it's not available, I'll go with the Vaadwaur set.

I so rarely buy costumes and never bought much with Lobi. So, I am not sure.

My guess:

It is labeled as a Klingon outfit. I would assume it is locked to Klingon faction only...not for Klingon Aligned. ???

It may even be blocked in the Lobi Store for Roms and Feds. ??? It would be a very expensive mistake if people could buy one and it did not work for their faction. So, you would think Cryptic would somehow block it in the store.

• Options
    redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I so rarely buy costumes and never bought much with Lobi. So, I am not sure.

My guess:

It is labeled as a Klingon outfit. I would assume it is locked to Klingon faction only...not for Klingon Aligned. ???

It may even be blocked in the Lobi Store for Roms and Feds. ??? It would be a very expensive mistake if people could buy one and it did not work for their faction. So, you would think Cryptic would somehow block it in the store.
    I can't use it for my Federation Klingon (wanted that sweet bling for her), so I assume you cant use those options on Klingon-aligned Romulans.

The JJ-Romulan Space Hobo long-coat doesn't look too bad. Got it for my KDF aligned Romulan. Probably can't use it on KDF races though.
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Checked the Lobi store and it doesn't show on my Reman, so I'll go with the Vaadwaur set. I could probably still unlock it for my Letheans, but not going to get it for this character and him not be able to wear it as well.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix