test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question: Temporal Agent Recruitment Event working right?

peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
Hey peeps!

Like everybody else I made a new AoY toon yesterday after the patch. I managed to play through the first few missions of the new arc with the “Babel” one currently being the last.

During it I could not find any references that I am part of the new recruitment event. It is an AoY toon, yes, but I could not find any hints like the recruitment task bar on the right, dil for killing critters or any sort of special icon recruits usually get on the character selection screen.

When I logged this morning again (some 10 hours into the event) to do some doff stuff on my other chars I also noted that the global progression bar is still zero. With hundreds of new players going for the new recruitment this also came a bit odd to me.

Now my question, have I done something wrong during tutorial perhaps or does the whole thing just start after the new missions are completed?

Please help out and share some info folks.

Thanks for any participation in advance.

- Connor
animated.gif
Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
felisean wrote: »
teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
Post edited by peterconnorfirst on

Best Answer

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    You are a proper Temporal recruit and get to start contributing once you have finished the battle of Caleb IV and gone to 25th Century ESD.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles

Answers

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    dirlettia wrote: »
    You are a proper Temporal recruit and get to start contributing once you have finished the battle of Caleb IV and gone to 25th Century ESD.

The answer I was hoping for. Thanks for it. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    I'm wondering about the temporal fellow in town, I got to level 20 and was going to get some marks from reward boxes but the temporal rewards aren't listed for my new character and when I go to the the agent on my old characters it tells me I don't have a temp agent. I wanted those mark boxes for my rep tomorrow so I didn't have to fly everyone over to Badlands >.> I did get the delta recruit rewards on my new guy though, but unless I'm missing something it doesn't seem to be working

1. The Temporal agent gets their bonuses from the transponder, not Cray on ESD.
    2. Cray (and the KDF/Rom ones) now has a new "tab" on his store, temporal agent rewards. Other character(s) claim their rewards from him there.
    3. "Old" characters can't claim the temporal rewards earned until the Temporal Agent has claimed them through the transponder. IE, I took my first-ever toon (S'Leth) to ESD, after "fully earning" Temporal Agent status by hitting L10 and getting the transponder on my agent (Selek). Because I did not open up the transponder and claim the L10 reward on Selek, S'Leth was presented a full window of "nothing's been earned"...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]