test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

where can i find it to make an aoy captain

tact001tact001 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I am a life time member and I am looking forward to playing aoy, but all action state to sign on tribble to create a aoy captain and yet I cam't find it

Best Answers

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited June 2016 Answer ✓
    You can't till the 6th of July.

It doesn't start till that date.

Yesterday (June 9th) the Summer Event on RISA started.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    you need to have a spare new character slot on tribble to be able to make one but right now you can only access Tribble if you are a lifer or a Sub'er
    The True King In The North

Answers

• tact001tact001 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    To djmarr1964
    Hey thanked for the answer, but I am a life time member and I do have extra character slot on my account, Per daveyny event will not start to the 6th of July, but I thought you can play before that date if you was a life time member
  • tact001tact001 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    to daveyny,

Thanks for your help and hope to see you there.
  • wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    I realize this is an older post. but this still applies for those wondering.

They turn Tribble on and off. It's where they test stuff out, so you don't always have access. Lifetimers and sub'ers get access. The rest of us don't. It still requires the calendar dates for when Tribble is open.
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    wendysue53 wrote: »

They turn Tribble on and off. It's where they test stuff out, so you don't always have access. Lifetimers and sub'ers get access. The rest of us don't. It still requires the calendar dates for when Tribble is open.

that usually only applies to when a big update is coming i.e. expansions otherwise usually everyone playing the game and has done the transfer can access tribble.​​
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    wendysue53 wrote: »

Its the "Redshirt" Shard they turn off and on, not Tribble.
    Only time f2p people get locked out of tribble itself is when new testing of certain expansions happen, apart from that tribble is open all year round for testing..
  • wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    What @timelords1701 said.^

I don't run those servers as much as I used to.