test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa and Doff Missions

allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
With the Risa event just around the corner, do you think that Cryptic needs to fix the issue of Current Map and Personal doff missions not resetting on Risa?
People are going to be spending a significant amount of time there grinding for whatever soon. Yes you can just beam up to orbit, but that's wasting time. Adding the reset has, IMO, been needed for a very long time and should have never been an issue to begin with.

Risa and Doff Missions 25 votes

Yes
76%
beerxhyperlblackmoorikonn#1068reverandclintallyoftheforcedaveynykjwashingtonlexusk19gradiitc10bsnoggymack22starswordcscrooge69mneme0sisko09rllaillieutrekpuppystorulesjade1280 19 votes
No
16%
kellvardosielwarpangelofficerbatman81thekodanarmada#7342 4 votes
Other(Explain)
8%
where2r1kodachikuno 2 votes

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    No
    Unless they've added some special doff assignments on Risa this year, there's nothing in current map/personal I'd want to run anyway.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Other(Explain)
    I think people should stop majoring in minors... especially when we don't even know yet if said issue has been fixed or not for this year.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    It wasn't really a glitch.... It's an empty zone. there are certain missions that can be had anywhere, but that's all you'll find on the surface of Risa.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    Yes
    It wasn't really a glitch.... It's an empty zone. there are certain missions that can be had anywhere, but that's all you'll find on the surface of Risa.

I see your point as it being an "empty zone", so then why even let access to it continue outside of the summer event?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Not "empty" as in generally meaningless, but empty as in it has no doff missions.... kinda like most missions. Just try doffing during an STF for example. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Other(Explain)
    I take a break from all that "regular" stuff...it's my vacation. I am hunting birds and monkeys.

So, is it resetting....I ain't paying attention.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin