test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Insignia/Emblem suggestion

Since we're going full on TOS ... I thought I'd be one of the first to ask for some added insignia customization.

See, back in TOS era, the arrowhead insignia/assignment patch wasn't standard.

13a6230b19b417c1f31b552c772e2d80.jpg

Most notably the different emblem sported by Commodore Decker of the USS Constellation in the Planet Killer episode, which correlates directly to an episode in STO.

So I would like to request we get those other options available please?

And once again request the Uniform from the Cage. And am always supportive of requests for Pike's Wheelchair in some format.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    that would be nice. Not gonna hold my breath though.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Wasn't the Enterprise's badge adopted as standard by Starfleet in honour of it's historic 5-year mission ? Given that the expansion seems to be placed post TOS/TAS.
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    irm1963 wrote: »
    Wasn't the Enterprise's badge adopted as standard by Starfleet in honour of it's historic 5-year mission ? Given that the expansion seems to be placed post TOS/TAS.

In the first motion picture the crew at Epsilon IX station had a different emblem. So adopting the arrowhead of the Enterprise didn't officially become all of starfleet until The Wrath of Khan. However, in TOS itself, there's some instances where the arrowhead was worn by non-Enterprise crew members.

In any event, it's just a suggestion to add some customization that I thought would be in the style and flavor of the new expansion. I'm ok if it doesn't happen. And I'm not holding my breath.

:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]