test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Shivak looked around at the 4, similar looking hallways around them. "Recommendations?"

"Whatever you do, don't split up" mirror Nat replied. "It's easy to get lost. The place might even be re-configuring it's own layout."

"Well, pick a hallway then." Sarah replied.

Agent 47 nodded in reply, motioning to the hallway to the right. "Nobody came in that way, so it's our best bet."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal actually grabbed Mirror Nat and pinned him to a wall.
    "I'm keeping my eye on you," she growled, her hand actually glowing for emphasis. "One wrong move and I will take you down you backstabbing sack of shtako."

After a moment to make sure he got the message, Krystal let him go.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Mirror Nat snarled. "You better be careful, cuz it'd be a shame if that Betazoid... accidentally escaped and... shall I say... return?"

Sarah grabbed mirror Nat and pinned him to a wall. "Watch it. I'd hate for a certain someone to turn you into a fly for the rest of your life, because it'd be too tempting tempting to swat you."

Mirror Nat's eyes widened. "Ok, ok, you win, but if any body parts change for some unexplained reason..."

"You won't be able to do anything" Sarah replied. "By then, you wouldn't be free to run around anywhere."

Mirror Nat slowly raised his hands in a surrender of sorts, and Sarah let him go and backed away.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Krystal grit her teeth, resisting the urge to punch Mirror Nat. After a moment, she just moved away from him.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Agent 47" spoke up. "Well, this looks fun and all, but we really should get moving again."

"Agreed" Shivak replied. "Time is of the essence."

"Alright, let's go..." Sarah answered, starting to walk onward in whatever direction. Mirror Nat and the others all followed.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Lyras groaned. I'm getting REALLY tired of this... pushing herself off of the floor she looked around. Her crew, Admiral Nat, and a few others, whom she assumed were members of his away team, were all on the floor nearby.

With her Vulcan hearing, she was able to pick up a quiet moaning from the other side of the room. Stiffly, and trying to ignore the constant throbbing of pain, she made her way over to the source of the noise.

And stopped dead.

Her captor, the one her most recent abuser had called 'Volaas' lay crumpled in a corner, blood like liquid amber flowing from numerous lacerations.

"YOU!!!" Lyras roared, overcome with fury.

Hoisting him into the air by his neck, she shook visibly with the effort it took to restrain her anger just enough to not do the things her brain was screaming at her to do. BreakHimAndHealHimAndBreakHimAndKillHim... MustKillMustKillMustKill...

"Give me one good reason..." She hissed venomously, her voice shaking with rage, "Why I shouldn't beat you to a bloody pulp until you die..."
    Nat awoke, and he sat up and looked at the chaos nearby, eyes wide open, as Sek and Gydl walked over and restrained Lyras as best as they could. Jim, who was sitting on the floor beside the admiral, sighed. "It gets worse" Jim stated, evidently not surprised.

Nat stood up, alarmed. For a moment, he suspected that he and his officers had been captured by Breen or something. Then he thought, no, wait, who was I kidding? It's just Sek and Gydl, Lyras is crazy, and there's some new guy. Guess we better find out why Lyras seems to hate him so much...

He walked over to the unknown man. "Who in the galaxy are you?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Lyras remained firm as two of Nat's officers came and tried to restrain her. Fueled by her anger, she shrugged off their attempts and began to try and choke him.

"Lyras..." A familiar voice echoed from another part of the room. The Vulcan froze. Fourteen pairs of footsteps could be heard now, walking toward them. From the shadowed recesses of the massive room, they emerged, led by the one who had called out to her, the man she called her father.

"We know you're upset, but you need to calm down." Her mother said, putting a hand on her outstretched arm. Shakily, she released her hold, Volaas dropping to the ground with a thud.

"How...?" she rasped, "He... Volaas..." she half-turned back to the Admiral and her (now awakened) crew, addressing them as well as her family. "This is the being that tortured me - tortured us - to within an inch of our lives for twenty years and you want me to just... to just..." She trailed off. "Why?" she finally asked in confusion.

"Because I can give you answers. The whole truth. Why you're here now, why you were here..." His expression darkened, "...And why I'm here. Everything."
    Krystal followed Agent 47, keeping an eye out for trouble.
    Sek and Gydl, surprised by Lyras' apparent strength, backed away, since she seemed to be under control now.

Nat sighed. "Make it quick, preferably now."

Elsewhere...

Sarah followed, looking around in case anything came their way. She noticed a door, which seemed a little suspicious. She walked over to it, turning to Krystal and the others. "Should we?"

Mirror Nat shrugged. "Whoever is in there wouldn't see us, so we'd be fine. Go for it."

Sarah opened the door.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal carefully entered the room, phaser drawn. She wasn't sure if they were invisible or not, but didn't want to take any chances.
    Sarah sighed. It was just a bathroom. She turned back to Krystal. "Not what I had in mind."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal had an annoyed look as she came back out.
    Sarah practically stomped back out, glaring at the others. "No one hears about this, got it?"

Mirror Nat shrugged in response, and Agent 47 just sighed, heading onward down the hall.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"On the bright side... if anyone has to go... now's the time," Krystal wisecracked.
    Sarah deadpanned as Agent 47 just kept walking. Mirror Nat and Shivak continued to follow, but mirror Nat stopped and turned around. "Not a bad idea, actually..." he stated, closing the door behind him.

Agent 47 stopped, sighing.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• "Let's see... For the sake of the others here, I should probably start at the beginning." Volaas paused, "Or rather... you should, Captain Williams." he glanced at Lyras's father expectantly, "It's not my story to tell, after all."

"If it'll help clear things up..." The Captain shrugged. "All right... My name is Joseph Williams. I'm captain of the U.S.S. Wanderlust, an Antares class vessel. This is my wife, Maria, who is also my first officer. And behind her is the other twelve members of my crew." He paused and took a deep breath.

"In the Earth year of 2258, my crew and I responded to a distress call from the Maymora, a Vulcan starship. They were having engine troubles, so my chief engineer beamed over to help them out. While their engines were being repaired, I beamed over to meet their Captain."

"Now, it quickly became apparent that this wasn't a typical Vulcan starship. According to the Captain, it was home to one of the last groups of Va'tosh ka'tur, 'Vulcans without logic,' which was just a fancy name for any Vulcan who disagreed with ancestral teachings."

"We found out later that their engines were sabotaged, likely by one of their brethren who didn't take too kindly to their philosophy. By the time we discovered this, however, it was already too late - the saboteur had already started to overload their warp core. We tried to stop it - automatic ejection, manual ejection, warp core shutdown... nothing worked."

"Anyway, we managed to beam two of the va'tosh ka'tur over before their ship exploded. They... were your parents, Lyras - your biological parents. Your mother was already in labor by then. She... died a little while after your birth, but not before she gave you your name. 'Being who carries emotion,' that's what your name means, Lyras... Did you know that? Your father told me that. He died a couple of hours later of injuries he sustained trying to stop the warp core breach."

"We were going to take you back to Vulcan, when about two days later, we got caught in an anomaly and... found ourselves here." Captain Williams finished. Staring sharply at Volaas, Williams gestured to their dark-haired captor. "Now it's your turn, Volaas."

• "Right..." Volaas sighed, "So I suppose I should start with the question that is foremost in your minds... why did I do it? Why did I torture the inhabitants of the Wayfarer, why did I kidnap them and bring them here... There isn't really a simple answer to that. In order to understand it, you... need to know about me. And Irora, who you all met earlier. We are... well, the name of our species isn't really pronounceable in this tongue... the closest thing would probably be... Xzarefiin."

"Our species... feeds on emotions." He paused, adding, "Well... I suppose 'feed' isn't really the right term... Our sustenance is derived from specific neurochemical reactions within the brains of others. It's more similar to how a plant needs sunlight in order to facilitate photosynthesis. Each individual can only feed on certain reactions, certain emotions, so to speak. And they can only utilize its energy if it comes from someone else - in other words, they can't feed off their own emotions."

"Let me guess!" Hizrah interrupted, having been listening intently to the conversation. "Yours is pain."

Volaas chuckled, "I could see how you might think that, but no. Mine is curiosity. Irora's, however, is pain."

"Curiosity..." Lyras murmured, "So that's why you let me have an education... to facilitate my curiosity."

"That... was part of it." Volaas admitted, "But mostly it was because, as shocking as this may sound, I wanted what was best for you. All of you."

"Then why-" Lyras began to interject, but was cut off by Volaas. "Why did I do it? Because I didn't have a choice. Literally."

He heaved a sigh. "Lyras, do you remember when you told Irora and I - as well as the crew of the Wanderlust about the Battle of Caleb IV and your saving grace at the hands of Daniels? How the words just seemed to... slip out, no matter how hard you tried to keep them in?"

The Vulcan scowled, remembering.

"That was only a small part of his power. Using pain to condition you into doing or saying things you normally wouldn't..."

"Wait, so you're saying... He did the same thing to you?" Lissan asked, her brow furrowing. "And that's why he did all that?"

Volaas nodded grimly.
    Admiral Nat sighed. "Does this have anything to do with combining alternate universes together, or was it some kind of trick to lure us here? To lure anyone here to fuel his... existence?"

"Does it really matter?" an unknown, seemingly older version of the admiral's voice asked from elsewhere. Some previously unknown 23rd century Starfleet Commodore in the typical golden uniform of the time, the Commodore clearly related to Admiral Nat, emerged from a shadow. "We still have to stop him."

Jim deadpanned the newest arrival. "Don't tell me. Commodore Nat?"

He seemed surprised. "How'd you know?"

"Seems to be a cycle none of us are able to break from..." the admiral replied. "Regardless, if what you say is true, we have to stop him. Recommendations? Is he vulnerable to happy feelings at all?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal waited for Mirror Nat to finish.
    Even after a few minutes, Mirror Nat still hadn't come out. Sarah sighed. "Typical Mirror Nat. He's probably long gone by now."

Mirror Nat eventually came out afterwards. "Well let's go!" he said.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Fall in?" Krystal asked sarcastically as she pushed herself off the wall.
    "No, I didn't take that long" Mirror Nat replied.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal just rolls her eyes and draws her phaser before motioning for everyone to go.
    Agent 47 lead the way, followed by Sarah, Shivak, and Mirror Nat.

"Wonder what happened to Elric" Sarah spoke up. "A guy doesn't just vanish for nothing."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"If we're basically out of phase with time right now..." Krystal trailed off. "He's probably either somewhere else, or was captured the instant he was detected. If I'm interpreting his explanation from before we came here right."
    "Yeah, probably, but still..." Sarah replied, as they all continued, spotting a mysterious figure down the hall, in the shadows. It appeared to be non-humanoid, in any case. Possibly an Undine.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal took cover and waited to see what would happen next.
    The figure turned towards the group, it's yellow eyes staring at them, almost piercing into their minds.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal held her ground, waiting for it to make the first move.