test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

1172173174175176178»

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    "Not that I can think of..."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,146 Arc User
    "I'm personally thinking about stopping somewhere to get a change of clothes." Nick said. "I think it would be awkward for me to walk into a restaurant as a walking armory, in a starfleet uniform."
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Earth Spacedock, Food Court
    Admiral Nat and Sarah both arrived, and Sarah found somewhere to sit while the admiral went and got a pizza, bringing it over to the table.

"Practically just had pizza..." remarked Sarah, grabbing a slice.

"Oh well," replied the admiral, biting into another slice. "I'm sure Elric might enjoy some," he said, motioning elsewhere, but not seeing Elric anywhere. "Odd, where'd he go?"

Sarah shrugged.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    Krystal just raised an eyebrow.
    "I usually keep extra equipment I need or pick up in a pattern buffer on my belt," she said. "Little trick I picked up when I learned about the Hazard Team from the 2370s."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Well my pattern buffer was destroyed in that battle on the guardian. It was attached to my now missing and or destroyed gauntlet" Nick stated. "I keep a lot of stuff on me in case stuff like happens. Plus force of habit after years and years of doing it before pattern buffers where used the way you're talking about."

"I usually keep a phaser pistol in my coat; I Gave that to you. A few knives on me, usually 3 to 4. That holo emitter that caused... that whole situation not that long ago... Various other things.... Kinda greatful i didn't keep anything special or one of a kind in the buffer I kept my on my gauntlet." He continued on explaining.

"My Status as an armory aside.... There is still the Uniform issue. We did just get out of two fights" He said to krystal "Maybe an outfit change would be good for both of us. Even if nothing is broken, shredded, stained in blood, or torn. We have been moving around and sweating a lot with the last two battles."
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    "Ok... you got me there," Krystal admitted before turning to leave. "I got something in my quarters I can dig out."
    "I will wait here." Nick said as Krystal turned to leave. "As i said, I'm in need of a change of clothes too. Do you mind if we make a detour as we beam down so I can get changed too?"
    "I won't stop ya," Krystal replied as she went down the corridor.
    Nick nodded as Krystal left. Turning to the transporter operator, he gave new coordinates to beam down to when the time comes. With that out of the way, he leaned against a wall and waited for Krystal's Return. Closing his eyes and softly humming to himself.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,756 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Unknown location

Elric awoke and found himself tied to a chair; his hands bound behind his back. The room was dark, and he couldn't see much as he was lit by a single source.

"Hello?" the Captain said, looking around. "Is anyone there??"
    Earth Spacedock, Operations
    Captain Nat made his way closer to operations, while Corvis was presumably still following alongside him.
    Earth Spacedock, Food Court
    "This can't be normal, considering how often problems manage to find us," said the admiral, tapping his combadge, "computer, locate Captain Elric."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Corvis entered Ops and followed to the Admiral's office.

Meanwhile, the computer responded in the Food Court, "Captain Elric is not aboard Earth Spacedock."
    Captain Nat walked over to the entrance of the office, looking to Admiral Quinn and waving his attention over. "Admiral, permission to introduce you to our new guest?"
    Admiral Nat deadpanned Sarah. "You saw him dematerialize on that transporter pad after he suggested we go here, right? I'm not insane?"

"Yes," replied Sarah, "either the transporter officer is incompetent, Elric's apparently lying for some reason, or he's been taken elsewhere against his will. Probably."

"One problem after another..." sighed the admiral, tapping his combadge, "Admiral Nat to spacedock operations. Locate Captain Elric immediately."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

In Operations, Commander Allura tapped her commbadge. "Acknowledged, Admiral," she said before turning to her tactile holo-console. The blind Aenar Operations officer began activating internal sensor scans and sending out departmental alerts.
    "Thanks," replied the admiral, looking to Sarah, "you might want have the Legacy on standby, just in case."

"Right," said Sarah, tapping her combadge to start giving orders to her ship.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2018
    Lieutenant Grevkas stepped out of a departmental meeting in the Briefing room in Operations. It was apparent that Commander Allura was hard at work on something, and he saw that Admiral Quinn was speaking to a man in a suit in his office. After a moment, the man was led out, escorted by a Diplomatic officer to somewhere else on the station.

Grevkas continued on to a console, logged on and accessed some of his work.
    Captain Nat sighed, watching out the window as a starship slowly flew by. So, what now? he asked himself, there's no way things can stay this peaceful long, with the way things have been going lately...
    N.V. Vengeance, Science Lab
    The door opened, and a Na'kuhl appeared, aiming his rifle towards Yolor.

The Na'kuhl then promptly collapsed, having been blasted by a salvo of Omega Force antiproton autocarbine fire.

Sangok and a team of Omega Operatives entered, looking to Yolor and the others. Sangok nodded in approval of their success.

"The Na'kuhl vessel is secure... we think," reported the one operative, speaking into his comm panel.

"We'll have her brought into spacedock, then," replied Jim over the comms. "I guess you're all done here, then. Did you find Lyras?"

"That we did," replied Yolor, looking to Strom and Lyras. "She may need medical attention, however."

"The Na'kuhl general's ship should be docking with Earth Spacedock shortly," said Jim, "if she's not critical or anything, you can work your way to the infirmary from there, they're better equipped than our sickbay."

"Understood," stated Yolor, looking to Strom and Lt. Jade. "Suppose this went well enough, all things considered."

Sangok beamed away.
    Malin and Draez walked around nearby, noting Sarah and the admiral, then walking over. "Mind if we join you?" Malin asked, pausing for a moment, "or would you, uh, rather be left alone?"

Sarah laughed, blushing briefly.

The admiral rolled his eyes, sighing, and turned to Malin. "Go ahead, although we probably won't be sticking around long given that our one other captain seemingly vanished a minute ago for no reason."

"Need any help finding him?" asked Malin, "the New Xindus III could use a shakedown cruise, chasing down a lost captain sounds like a nice jog around the quadrant, right?"

Nat looked to Malin, raising an eyebrow. "Wait, didn't you literally just take command of the New Xindus II? Where'd the third come from?"

Malin winced at the question, turning to Draez, who cringed. Malin turned back to the admiral. "Uh... technical difficulties?"

"Yes, technical difficulties," remarked Draez, "too much water, it seems. We've made sure to request a different Narcine class vessel with... less water. Starships seem to prove more suitable for our usage that way, since we're not all Xindi-Aquatics."

The admiral facepalmed. "...and I thought we had a bad habit of losing ships rapidly a while ago and never being able to keep a captain on one bridge for any noteworthy length of time..."

Shivak and Sangok both walked over, turning to Sarah and Malin respectively. Sangok nodded. Shivak spoke up. "The N.V. Vengeance is secured, and I have returned for my duties aboard the Legacy... or at least will, once I beam up."

"Good to know," replied Sarah, "see you there."

Shivak beamed away. Sangok looked to Malin, noting his new Xindi Reptilian uniform. "I take it something has changed now, general?"

"Yes, I'm a representative of the Xindi out in the Delphic Expanse to the Klingon Empire now, apparently," answered Malin, "this is Commander Draez, their liaison and our new tactical officer aboard our new ship, the New Xindus III. Our first ship... didn't make it, unfortunately. The second was... well, too wet. Yeah."

Draez looked to Sangok, "It is agreeable to meet you, commander," stated Draez.

The admiral noted how crowded the table was becoming, tapping his combadge. "Admiral Nat to spacedock operations, have you located Elric yet?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.