test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "We've got their trail," reported Jim from the Mephiles, "that ship might be too fast for it's own good. Moving in to intercept now."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    U.S.S. Marrakesh, Bridge - 25th century

With the Noble-class Marrakesh at high warp and tracking Claire's unknown cloaked vessel, Elric was speaking with Earth Spacedock over long-range communications.

"So, what you're telling me, is that you stole the El Aurian amplifier with medallion and both were blown to pieces?" the Captain rephrased, in mere shock.

On screen, Captain Samya, a Human Japanese-descent woman nodded. "Yes, Captain. I'm sorry, but the being that destroyed it was overpowered and unhinged. I had the amplifier on me because I thought it could help me find my lost sister."

"Now it's useless to either of us," Elric conceded.

The other Captain nodded. "One thing was interesting though," she said. "The pieces never disintegrated. I have them here at Spacedock."

"I guess there was a reason it was buried underground with an ancient city," Elric surmised. "Hold on to it for now. As soon as I get Claire back, she'll be able to tell us why her father wants these things so much."

Samya looked at him. "One more thing. There's a report on deck that something of value was transported out of one of Spacedock's classified storage sections just before you left. It doesn't say what it was, only a quantum signature identifier that Intelligence wants back. It likely went with your friend. Thought you should know."

"The pyramid," Elric concluded. "Claire has it. Thanks, Captain."
  • shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Strom entered the room, alert for any sign of trouble. Row after row of machines and devices dominated the space, giving it an almost maze-like quality, were it not for the fact that he could easily see over the top of around half of them. Finding no obvious sign of Lyras, he began to sweep the room, examining the machines in greater detail.

"Hmm..." he murmured, his eyebrows twitching once as he paused, focusing on a raised base with a familiar hexagonal pattern. "This appears to be a small transporter." His eyebrows twitched again, the beginnings of the tiniest of frowns forming on his face. "Strange... Why put a transporter in a room full of scientific equipment? Maybe for transporting samples? I don't think it would fit more than one person at a time..."

His eyes drifted to the console a few feet from the dais. "This looks like the controls for the transporter. Let's see... " The Vulcan strode over to the console, bringing up the last programmed destination. "If I'm interpreting these coordinates correctly, it appears to connect to another room in the ship." He paused, his frown deepening, "Why would they need a dedicated transporter for this, though? Why not just use the ship's transporters?"

"The room is designed to block all transporter signals except this special one." A haughty voice rang out behind him. Turning, a Krenim ducked out from between two large machines to his left. Dressed like the scientists they had encountered earlier, he carried an air of authority - and arrogance - about him.
    "Wait, the ship's transporters?" inquired one of the Krenim security officers behind Yolor, to Yolor, somewhat quietly. "We're, uh, on the ship now? I could swear I heard comm chatter of the ship beginning an escape..." mentioned the officer, "and if what he says about not being able to beam out from here is true, we might have a problem if we are, indeed, on an escaping Na'kuhl battlecruiser."

"Uh oh," Yolor remarked to himself, keeping his rifle ready at moment's notice and turning to the Krenim scientist, "I take it you're with the Na'kuhl, then?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Lt. Jade raised an eyebrow before raising her augmented hand as if contimplating something.

"Is the scientist aware that I am a Liberated Borg?" she asked.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Yolor slowly turned to Lt. Jade, completely and thoroughly confused.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Psychological," Lt. jade replied, only loud enough for Yolor to hear. "In my experience, Borg, Liberated or not, tend to make people nervous. And nervous people might be more... accomidating with information."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)

Suddenly, the lights and panels all throughout the Marrakesh began to flicker on and off. Elric stood from his seat and looked around, confused.

"Captain, we've lost control of our systems. Weapons, propulsion, life support-- We can't modify any of it on our own!" reported Gibbs from his station.

Akzar turned. "We're dropping out of warp."

When the chaos settled, the screen blinked on with the pixelated representations of two eyes and a mouth. "Greetings, Captain. It has been some time that I have desired to catch up with you. It's me, Fury."

"You're Claire's father? You took over her mind?" Elric postulated.

The screen chuckled. "Her systems are rebooting. She'll come to her senses quite soon, but not before she hands me the pyramid."

"So, you and Claire used to be treasure hunters, and now that she's left you, you're forcing her to bring you her finds? Seems kind of petty to me."

Fury smirked. "I didn't build her to betray me; she apparently did that all on her own. Whatever drives her now isn't my concern. She owes me this little El Aurian collection for doing what she did."

"Listen to me, Fury. I'm coming for you, wherever you are. Your alliance with Claire is over, so you're just going to have to find your precious artifacts all on your own. Or, you know, you could use your Caitian army, as incompetent as they are."

The entire Bridge flickered in anger, with several panels exploding. "You won't ever find me! Besides, your history with me far surpasses hers. Don't you know what I am?" And then systems all throughout the ship began to fail and more explosions occurred. "I'm everything! I have no body! Give up your obsession with my daughter and go home, before death finds you once again!"

Then ship went dark and the screen off. The Marrakesh sat adrift in the emptiness of space.
    edited July 2018
    The scientist regarded the group with a calculating eye, ignoring their remarks. Though the Kolinahr Master knew little about Krenim facial expressions, he got the distinct impression the scientist was appraising them in some way. Calculating our odds of success, perhaps? Strom thought.

After several long moments, the Krenim nodded once, appearing to have made his decision. "All right," he said conspiratorially, "I'll talk," He unholstered what looked like a heavily-modified polaron pistol from his belt. "On one condition..."

"The only reason I'm here is because of the lead scientist, a particularly egotistical Nakuhl named Ghrath, who enjoys having me do all the work, while he takes all the credit. As if that weren't bad enough, I owe a debt to him, the kind of debt that can't be repaid in money, and one which he has no intention of letting me pay back." His eyes flashed with a bitter hatred as he spoke. "Take care of him, I don't care how, and I'll tell you everything I know."

He fell silent, waiting for the group to react, his eyes monitoring them warily.
    Lt. Jade looked over and raised an eyebrow before looking at her companion again.

"Your thoughts?" she asked.
    "We already intend to bring everyone in Toros' operations to justice," replied Yolor, "I'd imagine this... Ghrath fellow is pretty high up on our list of priorities, at least now."
    Sek and his team continued forward, eventually rounding another corner. They spotted Sangok, Shivak, and a number of Omega Operatives at the end of the corridor, seemingly preparing to open another door. Sek and his team ran over.

"Small ship, isn't it?" asked Sek.

"So you can confirm we are, in fact, aboard Toros' vessel now?" inquired Shivak. "That would explain certain anomalies in what we thought to be the station's internal layout."

"We're also 5 seconds from assaulting the control center," said Sangok, "we're fairly certain Toros is inside, and probably heavily guarded. It will be a good battle."

"Guess the reinforcements deployed to the station won't be able to help us now," remarked Sek, "we'll have to do it ourselves. Ready?"

Everyone nodded in unison. Shivak opened the door, and Sek immediately started blasting anyone within with a cryo burst from his CRM 200.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Elric was bored, tossing a tennis ball off a wall aboard the Bridge of Marrakesh. It had been days since the ship was offline, and a distress signal to Earth Spacedock was going unanswered.

Gibbs was checking what was left of sensors using what was left of the backup systems, when he picked up a blip. "Captain, I'm detecting a Caitian shuttlepod on an intercept course."

Moments later, Claire beamed onto the Bridge to confront them. Elric stood up. "Claire!" he exclaimed in shock.

"I'm sorry about what I did. When these systems reboot in me, they forget everything that I'd become. But now I'm back."

Elric hesitantly approached her as Zeta leapt onto his shoulder. "The pyramid?"

"He's got it. A control of time and space. But in acquiring that, he has learned of the Na'kuhl battle in the future and agreed to send us on one last jump to stop Toros."

The Captain scrunched his brow. "So he cares about the galaxy?"

"Fury only cares about himself, and he wants to live in said galaxy. I'm not sure when this jump will be, but we should—"

NV Vengeance, Control Center, Back Corridor - 28th century

Elric, Zeta and Claire flashed into the corridors, where Toros and two of his men were making a run for it. There were loud blasts heard from the main control room. Toros stopped as the two humanoids were blocking his escape.

"That was fast?" Elric said as the two Na'kuhl guards ran for him. Elric grabbed the extended punch of the first guy and countered with a powerful force-palm into his mid-section.

Claire blocked the kick of the second guy and kneed him in the stomach, launching said Na'khul into the side wall in pain. "My father must've been waiting for us to meet. He's a program, Elric. He probably kept a monitoring system on your ship."

"Typical," the Captain said as he blocked several jabs and Zeta leapt off his shoulder toward Toros. Elric kicked the guard down while Zeta launched his metallic web onto Toros, trapping him to the floor.
    Lt. Jade nodded as she adjusted her grip on her rifle.
    "Might as well," she replied.
    The scientist raised an eyebrow in disbelief "You mean you haven't figured it out yet? The ship is part of the base. The real ship anyway. There's a decoy with experimental biosign duplication technology in space."

"What do you mean the ship is part of the base?" Strom queried. Does that mean I've been on the ship the entire time?

"Think of it like the battle bridge section of a Galaxy-class." the Krenim explained, "There's no barrier between the two, yet they can detach, be separated from each other."
    Yolor deadpanned the scientist. "So we are on the base?" he asked, completely confused. "Or is the ship just an escape vessel for the base, as we expected, and your so-called fake is probably just a ploy to make us ignore the real ship, which we probably happen to be aboard. The same one that's getting away right now."

"The one escaping did reportedly send out a transmission from Toros..." mentioned one of Yolor's Krenim security officers.

One of Yolor's security officers just looked to the scientist, confused. Another officer spoke up asking Yolor, "you sure this guy's not just trying to confuse us?"

Yolor held up his rifle, aiming in the general direction of the Krenim scientist. "So, can we trust you, or not?"
    Outside
    The N.V. Vengeance was forced to decloak, rapidly nearing the perimeter of Krenim Coalition vessels now moving to intercept them. The U.S.S. Mephiles and the U.S.S. Sally continued their pursuit, now supported by the I.K.S. New Xindus, which quickly continued ahead and charged it's delphic antiproton banks and targeted the Vengeance's engines.
    Toros... was trapped on the floor. The 2 Na'kuhl guards began retreating, trying to drag Toros back into the control room mere moments before the guards in question began taking hits from Sangok's bat'leth.

"This is getting out of hand," the Na'kuhl General said to himself, pulling out his Na'kuhl plasma blade and started using it to cut himself free. "Don't bother with me. You have another problem for yourselves now, if you know what I mean?"

Elric felt a somewhat heavy handed tap on his shoulder. Whatever it was, it was definitely behind him, something that it's dark and large shape made very apparent.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Oh come now, I never said the base was stationary. Of course we're moving, we need to get to the Nakuhl System. How else would we execute the plan? Anyway, I suppose you could think of the ship as an escape vessel, though they're designed to synergize with each other..." he trailed off, looking thoughtful for a moment.

"I suppose you'll be wanting the Vulcan back?" he questioned. "The female, from Starfleet. Not the one right in front of me." The scientist paused, "Which reminds me, I haven't introduced myself. The name's Tross." He said, casually nodding his head in greeting.
    "Lt. Krystal Jade," Lt. Jade replied. "I guess I'm former SLDF now."

She casually rested her rifle over her shoulder.
    "Releasing a Starfleet Officer would be a good way to earn our trust."
    "The base couldn't possibly be moving" said Yolor, "it'll still be here in a few hours."

"No, no, the base is totally still there, it's just the ship... which he claims is part of the base... that's actually moving," stated one of the security officers, "so our scouts only found... er, find... part of the base, except it looks like the entire base, because nobody in their right mind ever seems to make a base that's actually reliant on a smaller section that happens to look just like a ship."

"It's easier to make sense of if we just refer to them as the base and the ship," replied Yolor, who stopped for a moment, thought for another moment, turned to Tross, and then continued, "releasing the Vulcan would be appreciated, yes."
    The fight on the bridge continued. One of the Na'kuhl Tactical officers remained at his station, seeing that abandoning it would effectively leave the ship entirely defenseless.

Shivak noticed the officer, and turned to fire on him. The Na'kuhl promptly instructed the vessel to begin executing an automated attack pattern against their nearest pursuer, then quickly ducked, drew his sidearm, and opened fire on Shivak and the Omega Operative alongside him. Another Na'kuhl made a run for another console.
    The New Xindus opened fire on the Vengeance, impacting the vessel's shields, poking and prodding at them to find a hole through them to strike at the ship's engines directly. The Na'kuhl vessel opened fire in return, coming about and unleashing an angry fury of chrono-plasma discharges at the small KDF controlled Sphere Builder vessel.
    I.K.S. New Xindus, Bridge
    "We're taking heavy fire!" reported the ship's Xindi-Primate tactical officer, as she watched her console in disbelief, sighed, and turned to Malin, "shields are down."

"We can't take another volley like that, general," reported the ship's Xindi-Arboreal chief engineer, "the temporal core may already be beyond repair..."

Malin eyed in the viewscreen, considering his options in the short time he had to consider them. "Evacuate the crew to another ship, I'll slow Toros down long enough for our allies to reach them and--"

Malin was interrupted as a salvo of Na'kuhl plasma torpedoes impacted the vessel, rocking the ship violently. The chief engineer eyed his console with alarm as the crew began de-materializing at the last possible second...
    Another pair of torpedoes impacted the I.K.S. New Xindus, and the ship exploded after a finishing shot from another torpedo. The U.S.S. Mephiles decloaked nearby, raised her shields, and began opening fire on the N.V. Vengeance.
    The room shook due to some force from the outside of the vessel, possibly from weapons fire.

"Sounds like they found the real ship," remarked one of the security officers.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited July 2018
    After Toros' remarks, Elric glanced at Claire, confused.

Claire just shrugged, a second before she looked up at an apparent dark and large shape behind the Captain. Elric turned at the tapping on his shoulder.
    A large, ominous arm extended from the being, grabbing Elric and pinning him to the wall.

"Back so soon?" the being inquired. "Good."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Elric struggled as he was locked against the wall, up, off the floor, by the being. He gritted his teeth in agony from the pressure being applied to him. "Ugggh! Being that you're temporal in nature, I suspected I may run into you again in the 25th century. But, here you are, right where I left you. Heh, heh."

He lifted his robotic arm.

"Funny thing, when Fury disabled my ship, I had the time to discover something about this. Something I presume Doctor Melzine installed without my knowledge," he said as his artifical arm opened up and began reconfiguring its internal mechanisms.

On a display inside, a read-out and computer voice confirmed: "Defence systems, activated."

"So, I loaded this thing with chronitons before I left," Elric finished just before he clenched his android-arm and exploded a fierce and powerful burst of chroniton particles upon the being, tearing the creature in half, in agonizing pain.
    "Right, we're going to want to hurry then..." Tross started tapping rapidly at a console near the transporter. "Dunno how much time she's got left..." He indicated the transporter pad with a jerk of his head. "um... she should be in there. I'll give whoever wants to go some time to get the girl and get back on the pad in there before transporting you back here. It shouldn't be hard. The room's not that big."

Strom looked at the scientist tap away at the console, a strange look in his eyes that the Vulcan could not quite place.

"That reminds me..." Tross said, his hands pausing above the transporter controls. "I should check how far along we are navigation-wise..."

He moved to another console a short distance away. "Lets see here..." He frowned, his eyes skimming along the navigational readout.

"Ugh, really!" He shouted after a few momemnts, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Looks like the bridge has deemed it necessary to use a portal instead of just transwarp..." He turned his head back towards the group, frustration in his gaze. "You Starfleet types must have a group somewhere near there or something..."

As if on cue, the base began to shudder, the telltale shakes a signal that they were entering the newly-formed portal.

"Well this is just great..." He cursed, making his way back to the transporter pad. "Look, whoever's going needs to get on the pad now! We're running out of time here!"
    Lt. Jade nodded as well.
    "You wanna put the pistol down now?" she asked.
    The Vengeance only returned fire with a single volley, quickly coming about and accelerating out of the area.

"Toros is getting away!" said Jim over the comms, we're in pursuit, but they're charging their temporal drive and rapidly approaching the defense perimeter."

"Our forces have already engaged the N.V. Vengeance near the perimeter, and it's also charging up it's temporal drive" replied Captain Prala, "is one of them a fake?"

"Uh oh," remarked Admiral Nat, "is there anything we can do to identify them? Can we intercept both?"

"I've locked onto the real one," reported Captain Nat, "I think, anyway. I'll follow them through their temporal portal and engage them on the other side."

The Vengeance broke free of the perimeter and generated a portal. The other ship did the same. The U.S.S. Firestorm K vanished in a flash of light.
    The being shrieked, his 2 fragments flying backward and away, breaking down into their basic, floating liquidy form, then merging. "YͅO̵͈̰͓̬̞̱ͅÙ͚̪̫" it shouted, "I҉̺ͅ'͍̝̠L̠̥̣͈̙̳̜L̮̳̣͇͜ ̦̩͡E̴N̟̖̬D͓͓ ̠͔͙Y̮͓̗̘͞O͇͍͈͙U̪̣̱̙̻̪͠,̭͈̬̀ ̺͔̟͔̜͟ͅ, I͕̫͖͜'̼̣̬̫̘̙L̶̴̛̞̟̳̟͉̤̟̣Ļ̼̯͙͈͎̞͠ͅ ̴̛̟͖͚͇̹̯̻̙͠E̟̺͉̲̯͖N̛̫͖͚͕͓̱͉D͕̤̲͓̗̮ ̠̟̥͕͉͉̹̘E̵̫̙̠͔̬̬͡V̢͓̙̮̺͇Ḙ̸͓̥̝͕R̨̝Y̙̜O̴̧͎̼͎̝̹ͅN̪̣̤̹̳̱̭̕E͏̬͕̰͟ ̤̮̖͡O҉͕͉̲̙̫̙̱̣N͎͍͚͕̣ ͏҉̤͠T҉̠͎̰̥̲͡H̬̙̘̤̰͘͟Į̪̻͈̺͙͔̘̯S̶͕͚̙ ̶̨͓̱͍͚̪͙͡S̢̲̻̙͞H͎̮̲͍̰̫̳̻̤I͓̱̦̼̳̲͉̤ͅP̵̲̝̲͇͖͉͕͢,̴͍͉̞͚͉̖̟͔ ͈͚̀͟A̧͏̬̜͎̲̘̬͘͟N͜͏̣͈̼̗̣̠̳͓̮̞͘ͅD̵͞҉̜̤̝͍̙̗̞̳ ̡҉̗̘̼͇̪̰̦͉̖̩̥̥́͡ͅT͏̯̦͎̪̻͙̟̹̰̺́͡͞H̢͇͎̙̳̭̝̕͠͠E̵̸̡̹̩̻̲͔̼̹̕N̤̙̮͈̯̤͕̥͇̠̯̦̲͕̝̬̠̤͘̕͢ ̛̣̝̲̦͙͘I̸̜̬̹̗̳̩̩͔̠̳̼̪͜͡'̨̲͚͕͍̰̗͙̹͚̭̕͟L͟҉҉͎̩͍̜̖̣L̝̭̜̪͙͠ ̺̘̥̫͙͎͍͇͖̠͢͢ͅͅŲ̴̭͈̮̠̪̼Ș̷̣̭̺͚̭̹͖̦̹̩͙̲̀̀͜ͅE̡̳̖̻̟̫̱̰͓̻͘͠ ̴̺̯̬͖̟̖̤͈̻̣͈͇̲̞̞͕͖̯Į̷͟҉҉̼̥͚̜̘̦̫͙̖̦͖͈ͅT̡̢̯̜̹̖͙͔̱ ̖̬͖̪̗͚̬̤̳̹͕́̀T̨̡̮̼̱̰̗̟́̕͟Ó̶͉̗̬̻̼̲͇̞̻̫̬͖̗̣̖͖̼͖͘͝͝ ̝̜̱͚̩̞̹̜͘͠D̨̟̯̹̺̭͍͕͎͝Ę̶̨̻̱̪̰͇̞͍͎͚̗̖͕̻̭͇̠̜͕S͢҉̱̱͚͈̬͎͔͇ͅŢ̵̣̲͍͎̳̗̱̦Ŗ̸̵̱̭̼̳̲̞̺͔̗̮͎̳͙̠Ơ̺͔̟͖͓̳̺̤̩͢Y̨҉҉̬̜̪̗̤̩͓͚͈̰ ̢̰̜̞̙̼̲͙̺̱T̶̫͙̜̜͉͎̠̕͢͡H̸͏̪͚̼͍͡A̴̯̩͖͈̕Ţ҉̶̧̩̙̼͖̦̞̞̬̞̮̠̼͙̫̺͚̳͖͝ ̶̬̲̭͍͚̫̖̗̫̭̹̤̺̮͜P̛͉̼̗̯̖̣̯͍͕̦͈͝Ǫ̧̮̖̮̳̻̪̲̤̰͍̳͎̗̣̟̯̯͍̦͟͜R̷̶̨̺͈̦͇͔̬̬͇̪̫̰̳͇̤̰̹̤̻T͞͏҉̖̠͙̺͚̕A̵̴̤̺͇̗̤͓͖̘͚̟̙̳̤͍͔̫͓͖͟ͅĻ̵͇̫̰̼̞̜͕̤͙̭̜̜͎͎͔́͞ ̴̪̲̘̜̲̯̩ͅT̵̵̛̹̻̯̲̪͙͉̦̞͕̪͇̯̱̤͡͝H̸̷̞̦͉̘̝͚͠I̴̮̭̙̝͙̱̞̠̭̬̳̜̗N̵̢̹̲̬̖͚͕̜̗͖̰͍̳͜G̵̡̡̭̠̬̗̗̱ ̵̕͏̴̢̦̙̘̮̥̫͓̜̪̪͚̭S̶̩̰͍̣̝̺̘̯͓̙̫͍̺͜͞O̯̗̜̲̠͇͘͜͝͠ ̸̸̞͙̭̞͔̹̦͉̠̦͉͟͝I͏͠҉̷͖̗͚̜̹̻̮̝̦̫̖͘ ̸̷̪̣̮͙̩̺̀͢͡Ć̷̖̠̠̻̻̻̣͉̮̼͟A̖͈͕̟̼͓͉̬͔̺͕̖̘̜͚̤͘͡ͅN͈̙͕͚͢͟͢͢ ̲̫͖͍̕F̶̡̰͔̖̭̣͉̠̠̕ͅḬ̧̗͖͔̺͕͚̻͍̳͓̯̘̦͝͞ͅN҉̻͈̫͎̟̜͎̗̗͜͡Á̶̴̢̳̙͎͔̰̳͉Ĺ̷̢̟̥͓̬͈̱͇̳̫̪̣̙͞L̢̛̳̙̺͈̯̤̪̖̮͖ͅY̨̼̘̩̤̱̙̹͈͙̦̲̭̟̭̙̣̠͔͠ ̴̶͓̖̰͉̰̹̩͎̬̝͓̫͕͚͈̀͡ͅW̶̢̛̬̬̘̙͍͓̟͓̥͖̹̩̠͜͞ͅÍ̷̫̯̫͓̱͢͡E̡͖̭̼̪͜͜͡L͏͏̶̴̯̹̜̜̦̰̙̱̞̘͉͎͉̩̰͈͙̺͝D̴͏̴̼̫̙̹͍̯͎͓̰̺̜̩̳̲͡ ̨̙̫̠̭͈͉̮̞̦͕͕̦̻̼̳̱̞̙T̶̵͓͔͍̗͚͕̺̲̻͉̩̺̯͜I̢̛҉̦̰̫̳̱͙̻̘͔͘ͅM̡̰̟̜̯̳̺̞̺͚̝̩͇̫̜͎̞̻̗̫͢͢͞͠E̬̺̱͈͓̘̖̞̳̣͔̪̬̳͍͍͟͝͡ ̱̳̼̱͚̺̪̦̲̲̰͓͓̱̗̲̠̞͞A͞҉̞̪͙͉̤̖̤͖͚S̵̨͚̘͚͔͎͎͉̜̜̳̖̣̪͓̤͈͘͟͞ ͏͏̞͔̤̯̭͉͙̮̪͉̳̗̀ͅI̥̙̙̗̹̠͚͎͙̳͢͝ ̧̡̛̥̘̹̘̤̣͕̠̖̦̰͍͔͉́P̥̙̗̕͢͝ͅĻ̵͓̻̱̦͕͔͚̬͖͜͟͠ͅĘ̴̻͙̥̥̦̭̦̤͟ͅA̷̛̤͔̳̪͉͓͕͔͖̝̹̯̣̩̰̤͝S̵͓̮͉͇̟͈͈̬̪̙͙̭͙̗̀͢ͅÈ̜̫͇̝̬͕̯͎̠͇̳̕!̵͘͞҉̵̬̮̼̗͉͔͔͉̦"

The being returned fire with a powerful beam of energy.

"Y̷̵͙͙̺̥͕̻̘͍͕͓͎̻̗̺̠͖ͮ̔͒ͨ̌ͤ͊̌ͣ̄ͨ͒̿̃̚̚̚͝O͑̓̈́̇͂͢͢͏̟̙̝̭̪̹̩Ư̢̡̡̪͇̹̩͙̭ͯͪ̔̑ͣ̀̆͌ͥͪ̽̚Ȓ̶̛̮̱̺͓͎̯̟̻̟͎̻͍̭̭ͤ̈́͐̈̓͑̾͂̉̃̾͝͠ ̧̨̧̞̭̪̼͎̝̦̌̓̂̐̆͋͆ͧͤ͘È͚̘̰͎͉̯̖̍ͥ̒ͪ̕X̧ͪͦ̒ͬ͞͏̰̫̰̣I̡͆̋ͯ͆ͯͧ̎̊̽ͪ̽̍ͥ̇̐͏̶͔̰͖̬́͘S̴̶̢̤̦̮̝̮̝̗̰͔̬̣̦͓̜̱͔̄͑̃͛̽̏̄ͨ̀ͣ̓ͮ̄̀ͅT͛̇̎͐̃ͧͯ̾̊ͮ̽̊̃̈̇ͬͩ͝҉̦̦̖̤̪͔͇̩̳̠̣̗͈̗̲̗͍̹É̎ͤ̽ͯ̌́ͪ̃ͣ͌̒ͪ̈̈͐̎ͤ̑́҉̩͉̯͈̩̺̝̲̮̪̣̘͜͜N̦̻̪̳̺̤̊͌̔̍͆ͬ̒͑̏̌̌̈̔̊ͨ͊̚͜͠C̸ͯ͂ͯ͛̉ͦ̇͗ͦ҉̧̭͓̲͙͓͉̀E̡͆̌ͦ̃͌̈́ͣ͒̃̄̒̀̑ͦ̀͗̌͊́͏͖̫̱͎̣̤̗͈ ̷̺̭͉͍̜͊̊̾ͨͭ͐́͞Ę̵̛͖̠͎̙̲̖̳̠͕̻̻̦ͣ́̑̉̆ͥ̋̒̊̂ͤ̄̇ͨ̀͞N̴̢̙̲̮̦͎̆̄̌ͯ̄D͑́ͥͤ̓͌ͫ͝͏̸̡̧̘͚̪̭S̷̎̋͆̑̐͊͂͂ͭ̑̐͆ͦ̓̅҉̵̞̰̩̝͘ ̷̶̨̘̫̯̦̂̾ͦͣ͘͘Ñͪ̂̒͐ͤͩ̃̓͌ͤ͐̉͏̸̙̗̥̥̮̦̘͙̖̳̳̗͎̱́͞ͅÖ̶̸́̓̋͒ͫͭͫͦ͐̀ͦ͑̀͂͐̚͝͏̳͕̩̥̠͚̱̭̹͉͍̺̝̻̳͇ͅͅW̡̨ͧ̆ͪ̋̆̈́̍̇̈͏̴͓͉̫̞̮͎̦̺̥̤̯̞͍.̂̈́ͧ͋̌ͪ̋͏̢͟҉̞̺͎̤͟"

Toros laughed, escaping the bridge via another entryway and heading elsewhere.

Sek came to the door and aimed his CRM 200 at the being, but scrapped the idea of firing in favor of scrambling to access his communicator. "Yolor, if you happen to be aboard this ship... we have a problem."
    "That big doom thing... that entity... is back," said Sek over the comms. "Get your chroniton rifles over here and take it out!"

"On it," replied Yolor, passing his chroniton rifle to one of his security officers, "go. I'm needed here."

Yolor walked towards the transporter pad Tross indicated.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Lt. Jade followed Yolor.
    N.V. Vengeance, Control Center, Back Corridor

Elric landed on his feet as the powerful beam of energy came straight for him. He charged up his chroniton-laced forearm until a ball of energy held over his palm. Out-stretching his arm in a perfectly straight angle, he met the beam with his ball of energy and held it in place.

"Zeta, we need more chronitons," Claire said to the hand-sized robotic spider.

The little creature perked. *Click! Chirp!* He then scurried over to a console and linked into the Na'kuhl systems. Claire ran over and read the display.

"Of course this ship has a temporal drive," she smirked. "Are there any conduits near this section?"

The spider hooked in one of its webs as a dataport and began back-door hacking the ship's systems. In a matter of seconds, a particle flow of chronitons was redirected away from the temporal drive's circuitry, toward a conduit in their corridor.

"Now we just need to rupture it," she said going over to a Na'kuhl weapons locker and taking out an Assassin Plasma Blade.
    The being seemingly stopped for a moment, then quickly headed downwards through the floor.
    N.V. Vengeance, the deck below...
    Toros walked down the corridor, now guarded by more Na'kuhl security. He had a furious look in his eyes, which quickly changed to a look of fear when a certain black blob descended through the ceiling and stopped a few feet from Toros' face.

"Those pests are overrunning your ship," stated the being, evidently directing it's words to Toros, "they have disrupted your ability to complete your mission. Do not allow them to stand in the way of mine."

"All in good time," replied the general, walking around the being and continuing onward, with the entity following him closely.

"T̨͙̩͕̥̝̜͚̪͇I̗̘̱̺̲͟M̷͉͍̖̝̬̦E̷̘͢͞!͖̮̰͎͟?̟͚̺͉̫͖̪ͅ!̣͇̥?̨̞̳͙̼͢" shouted the being in reply, "they've weaponized time itself against me! We have no time."

"I've never heard you yell like that before..." said Toros, "we might just have a problem, then. As for our mission... believe me when I say that no one else on this ship could possibly want it completed more... thoroughly... than I do."

Toros stopped, turning to the being, "and as we both know, we can't move on to yours until we're already done with mine. Try to make yourself useful, you've been rather useless since Captain Prala got these Starfleet types involved."

The being simply replied with nothing, then flew off elsewhere.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Elric nodded to Claire and the robot spider Zeta, after the being descended. "Let's find him," he said. Zeta lept onto his shoulder as he ran off.
    A group of Krenim security officers carrying chroniton rifles came down the corridor, looking to Elric. "Captain! Have you seen that entity anywhere?"

Sek, slowly leaving the bridge and walking towards them, turned to Elric, "where'd it go?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Through the floor, a deck below us," Elric replied, looking to the group. "We've also disabled the temporal capabilities of this vessel."