Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "Oh bother," said an operative, "things must be getting too fun out there."
    Outside
    The U.S.S. Sally's stardrive plowed forward, narrowly missing a blast from the newly arrived Doomsday Machine. The U.S.S. Legacy came about, preparing to fire a salvo of hargh'peng torpedoes into it's maw.
    "Way too much fun," remarked another operative, "that said, are any of you hearing shouting?"

Sasha was still shouting at Yolor to have his officers fire on the being with their chroniton weapons.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Lt. Jade nodded.
    "I can hear every word thanks to Borg enhanced hearing," she said. "That Terran is outright demanding the Krenim pretty much execute that entity, although I believe there is a mind meld in progress so... I'm just going off what I can hear so I don't have the whole picture."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    "We might wanna check that out before she kills it herself," suggested an operative.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    "Got nothing better to do..." Lt. Jade sighed.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    The operatives started to move in that general direction, keeping watch of the other corridors to ensure nobody surprises them.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade adjusted her grip on her rifle as she followed along.
  • Options
    They went around a few corners, and found Sasha getting up, one arm broken and the other reaching to grab Yolor's chroniton rifle as he moved to stop Sasha.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Strom felt his exasperation increasing even as he remained outwardly stoic. "I must ask you to put the weapon down." He said to Sasha. "Need I remind you that the creature still has me by the head? The chance for friendly fire is too great."

"Additionally," he continued, wiping the blood out of his eyes with a quick swipe of his hand, "if what we saw in the mindscape is indeed true, it is logical to assume that a piece of this Guardian of Forever you mentioned, or at the very least its influence, is within the being at present. Seeing as it hasn't attacked any of us, nor spoken or made any kind of movement since we ventured into its mind, it is also logical to presume that the Guardian is the source of its secession of hostility. Therefore, if you attack the being, you may also end up harming the Guardian as well."

The Vulcan Master paused, "If you have a way of extracting me from its grip without harming it, however, I would be quite appreciative. As I said to the being, Lyras is, by my best estimates, still on this installation, and still in the hands of our captors, who wish to use her for some unknown, but no doubt nefarious, purpose."
  • Options
    "Or maybe it's just some fragment of it's memory!" shot back Sasha, "the damn thing probably dedicates itself to destroying the thing, of course it's visible in the mindscape! Why else would it ally with the Na'kuhl than to use their technology to get close without being harmed by it's ability to manipulate time!?"

Yolor just stood there, dumbfounded, looking to Strom, "what happened?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Unknown Class L Planet

Phasma launched fist after fist, towards Elric's head, hitting air as the Captain dodged and weaved his face around each attack. Elric threw the pyramid-shaped artifact behind him for his android spider friend to catch.

"Zeta, hold on to this, please," the human said as Zeta leapt off his bicep and intercepted the ancient device in mid-jump.

As the spider landed on the rocky mountain-side nearby with two metallic web-cables, clinging onto it, Elric blocked and fired back his own fists at the Na'kuhl leader's head. The two men clashed wrist after wrist with Elric finalizing a forced-palm hit with his robotic arm. The increased power sent Phasma dragging, still standing, back several meters.

"You know what the problem is with your Federation, Captain?" Phasma began as he suddenly pulled an Assassin Plasma Blade from behind his back. "You're nothing but a pawn in greater events. Take your precious timeline, for example: You treasure it far too much to realize it can be whatever you want it to be."

Phasma swung the glowing, plasma-charged, curved sword at Elric, with Elric blocking each hack with his artificial forearm, left, right and left again. The Na'kuhl leader used the attacks to open Elric's mid-section to kick the Captain in his chest and send Elric over the stone ledge and down the slope of hard rocks.

"Augh!" Elric tumbled down a short distance before regaining his footing at the bottom of the rocky mountain. He looked up to see Phasma jumping down after him. Elric looked behind him to see he had fallen close enough to the village to see that it was occupied by humans. Some of which he suddenly recognized. "It's my crew from the Amaterasu??"
  • Options
    "It was no memory, I can tell you that. Memories... feel different." He replied. "Besides, memories aren't... isolated with barriers such as the one we encountered, even more so ones that the mindscape's creator cannot approach. You observed it as well - the being was clearly afraid of it, yet at the same time hated it with a passion."

"As for what happened..." He turned to Yolor, at least as much as he was able without causing the claws of the being to sink further into his head. "That requires an explanation that would best be done after I am freed of this creature. Is there no way you can extract me from its grip without harming either of us?"
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    "You seriously think the stupid portal is in it's mind!?" shouted Sasha, "you Vulcans really are stupid, aren't you!?"

"That's enough," said Yolor, turning to the being, "let the Vulcan go or I will give the order to open fire."

The being simply turned to Yolor, not letting Strom go, at least not yet.
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade moved in so that she was visible to the being.
    "If you value your existance, I'd suggest cooperating," she said. "You gain nothing by dieing here today."
  • Options
    "You underestimate my power now," replied the being, slowly standing up. It eyed the lieutenant closely, almost intently.

Suddenly, it tossed Strom to the side and charged forward, shrinking into a liquid form just small enough to dodge an incoming chroniton beam fired by Sasha's stolen rifle, slashing it's claws at Lt. Jade's face, knocking her backward as the being went flying up into, and through, the ceiling.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade recoiled in pain, bringing a hand up to stop the bleeding.
  • Options
    One of the Omega Operatives rushed over, searching through his pockets and finding a dermal regenerator, then started using it to heal the cuts.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Strom sailed sideways, hurtling into the wall with the force of the impact. "Well, that could have gone better..." Strom said quietly as he got up, clutching his head as rivulets of emerald blood streamed down his face. "Then again, I have no doubt it also could have gone worse."

Pausing for a moment, he turned to Sasha. "I did not mean to imply that the Guardian is literally inside of its mind, merely a fragment, an echo... the closest thing I can describe it as would be something similar to the resonance left behind as the result of a mind meld. Though, at this point, given what we know, there is not enough evidence to confirm or deny anything - merely speculation."

Turning his gaze to Yolor, he studied the younger man. "As for how the present situation came to be, suffice it to say I came upon that creature assaulting Sasha, initiated a mind meld with both Sasha and Elric, and attempted a mental attack on the being with all three of our minds, transporting us to its mindscape."

"It was a desolate, empty place, a representation of the surface of a planet of which I am unfamiliar with. We traversed the mindscape until we came across some sort of barrier, with a representation of the being outside of it, and a great light within it that Sasha believes to be an entity she calls 'The Guardian of Forever.' The being seemed to be angry at, yet also afraid of, the thing inside the barrier, and would not - or could not - traverse it. Elric, Sasha and I, however, were able to do so. Elric had almost touched the light when the meld was interrupted, sending us back into our own bodies once more."

Strom hesitated, "Sasha and Elric have gained this information from my mind already, though I know not if their minds have processed it. I was brought here as a prisoner, transported into a small, white room with no exits or doors that I could discern. There was another Vulcan with me, a Starfleet captain by the name of Lyras. Elric seemed to have interacted with her in the past. Do you know of her?" He took another breath, not pausing to listen for his answer.

"Our captors, the Nakuhl, seemed to be interested in her for some reason. I strongly suspect they seek to use her for something, something which, due to the nature of our captivity, I am led to believe will place her in grave danger, possibly even meaning her death. It is imperative that we locate her, and put a stop to whatever the Nakuhl are planning." He attempted to stand from the sitting position he had been in, only to sway unsteadily and clutch at the wall for support, hissing under his breath with pain.
  • Options
    Lt. Jade wiped her hand on her uniform to get the blood off.
    "Thanks," she said to the Operative.
  • Options
    One of the Krenim officers went over to treat Strom's injuries.

"I was briefed on that possibility," replied Sasha, "Captain Nat believes the Na'kuhl attempted a method of transporting her consciousness to this base, but she had been redirected to the U.S.S. Sally, Admiral Nat's flagship, where the admiral briefly encountered her and Captain Nat's slightly younger self while the admiral was somehow detached from his body... or something. She hasn't been seen or heard from since."

"Why haven't we heard of this until now?" questioned one of the operatives.

"Needless details," answered Sasha, "I know. A few of our other senior officers know. We just didn't inform literally everyone so we could capture Toros and that being first, without unnecessary distractions. We were gonna sweep the base for anything else later," continued Sasha, getting confused and disappointed looks from the Krenim officers and probably the Omega Operatives, "no worries."
    Sek and his team took a look inside another room. Looked vaguely like a science lab, but strange.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Unknown Class L Planet

Phasma was jumping down the sharp rocks after Elric, nearing close enough to hack his energized blade toward the Captain. Elric got to his feet and caught the blade with his artificial hand, gripping it from further movement.

"How'd you do it? I thought you vapourized the entire crew??" Elric said, gritting his teeth in disbelief.

The Na'kuhl agent charged up the blade into full force. "What you think happens and what really happens are never the same thing."

"Ugh!" the charge suddenly blew Elric's artifical hand apart, shattering it off the arm into pieces in a bright explosion.

Phasma watched as Elric was pushed back several steps by the blast, shielding his eyes with his arms. Then the Na'kuhl launched a kick for him. "Case in point, I brought you here to bargain with. Your men, lost to time, for the pyramid."

"You're kidding, right?" Elric said, quickly knocking the incoming foot away with his handless, robotic arm. He then leapt up and forward, kneeing Phasma in the head and sending him backward to the ground. Captain Elric landed and then bolted in the opposite direction toward the village.
  • Options
    "This whole mission's gone FUBAR," Lt. Jade sighed as she got back on her feet.
  • Options
    "My thanks..." Strom murmured as the officer healed his wounds. "We need to find Lyras. I am unfamiliar with the layout of this ship, however logic suggests we begin by searching the scientific facilities. I do not believe there is a way into the one we are looking for, save by transporter, though I would imagine it would be shielded against transport from anywhere else save the lab the Nakuhl are... studying her from."
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Unknown Class L Planet

As Captain Elric got closer to the village, he could see his crew suddenly start to recognize him. Upon reaching the edge, he was greeted with a force field that sent him backward to the ground. Looking behind him, where he came, Elric could see Phasma getting up and walking toward Zeta.

"No, Zeta, don't—" Elric started. But it was too late. Zeta's response to the threat was to pick at the pyramid for answers. The result suddenly made both Zeta and Elric disappear from the setting.

Phasma growled in anger at the sudden loss of his prize.

• Options
    "It appears we've found their science facilities," came in Sek via transmission. "Moving on to the next deck."

"Hold on," replied Sasha, "some of these guys were about to go out looking for those. Send Lt. Jade your coordinates before you run off elsewhere."

"Sure, sending our location now," answered Sek.

The base unpredictably shook from some large scale collision, knocking several people over. An alarm started blaring, and Sasha looked around quickly before turning to Lt. Jade, "must be the saucer with our main ground forces. Take the Krenim officers and this clown and go rescue your precious Lyras, I'll go out with the Omegas and track down Toros."

Sasha started to run off, motioned the Omega Operatives to follow, and walked down a corridor. The operatives soon followed.

Yolor turned to Lt Jade, "ready when you are."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade nodded.
    "Good to go," she said as she picked up her rifle again.
  • Options
    "Though I have mind melded with her, I still find myself wondering at her mannerisms..." Strom mused, raising an eyebrow at Sasha before nodding at Jade and the others. "I am ready. Let us make haste." He said, his eyes betraying his anxiety and slight impatience on his otherwise stoic mask of a face.
  • Options
    Lt. Jade noticed, due to her Borg enhanced vision, but chose not to voice it for now. She just motioned for him to lead on, implying that she'll follow.
  • Options
    Yolor and his team looked to Strom and Lt. Jade, "we have the location of the science labs Sek and his team found, makes sense to start there," said Yolor, motioning them to follow him down some corridor. It was long, and certainly had enough turns to go around.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade nodded, checked her rifle, then moved to cover.