test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "So, what would you say if I told you The Alliance had successfully used Borg technology to make a Borg Collective under their direct control, and that their Borg had already assimilated several Undine vessels?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    Krystal dosn't look impressed.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Also, your first officer is a traitor working with the alliance. I figured you would want to know that."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

"NOW I know you're lying," Krystal replied.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "What if I'm not? For all you know, one of the ship's newly transferred crewmen is planting an explosive in your quarters right now."

U.S.S. Lexington, Krystal's quarters

A newly transferred redshirt, working with the alliance, places a bomb under Krystals bed.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Said bomb is soon discovered and disarmed by Sparky, the resident Exocomp.

Krystal raised an eyebrow.
    "What are you playing at here?"
    "Could be anything. You may never know."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"But who's gonna know about it huh?" Krystal asked. "Come on! Take Pride in your work!"
    The Redshirt is found by Security and arrested after Sparky files a report. The Redshirt is soon transferred to Earth Spacedock for holding.
    "What are you getting at?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"After all that talk earlier you just gonna clam up?" Krystal challenged.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,756 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Captain Terry - U.S.S. Kitana, Bridge

The Falzon's port section blew off, from intense torpedo fire by the Kitana. The rest of it began drifting away. Terry attempted to exhale, and recover from what was a near-call on his condition. He had no idea he'd almost lose control like that, and hoped no one else noticed either.

"Report?"

Trelane tapped at his controls. "Warp is down, but impulse is good. Life support is lost on Decks 7 and 8."

"There was a hull breach in Section 24 of those decks, but it's force-fielded now," Hann continued. "Forward and dorsal shielding can't be brought back up without repairs to the emitters. Forward torpedo launchers and forward phaser arrays are offline."

Terry nodded. "Get to work, and I want supplementary teams from all departments to support the Molly." He turned to Britta, who was moving her long hair out of her face. "Take us into the matter cluster and sync us up with them. We'll help however we can."
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    T'Kek - ESD

"Exactly."

U.S.S. Molly, bridge

"Hail the ship. Their captain will probably want an explanation."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Nel Kestral - T.I.S. Zipporah, integration bay 91

Captain Sarah replied. "If the Jem'Hadar disappeared, they must be using their shrouding abilities. They're trained not to respond to communications when they're under cloak. I wouldn't be able to reach them."​​

Nel closed her eyes, face-palmed, and shook her head.

Ro sighed. "Very well." She turned to Zyree. "Deploy the drones."

The Infamous Tactical Drone 72 of 400 - T.I.S. Zipporah, integration bay 91, Baltim raider

Six tactical drones (all female of course), which had been reprogrammed by The Infamous' engineers and scientists, beamed onto the bridge of the raider.

Seventy-Two raised her arm-cannon at the Vorta, and in her mechanical, unemotional voice, humorously said, "Hey love. Surrender and order your Jem'Hadar to surrender or you'll be whacked or integrated. This is your only bloody warning."

Each of the six drones had similar technology and genetic modifications installed to them that resembled that that was utilized by the dreadnought herself; and they all knew Jem'Hadar tactics.

Elihu - ESD, security

Elihu merely silently listened, able to figure out which of the Reman's statements were true and which were false - at least for the most part. It was clear that T'Kek was trying to instigate them to make a move without thinking, like Nat and Tran had tried before.

Raising his hand to silent them both, Elihu leveled a penetrating gaze at the Reman. "Most people believe that telepaths are superior to Empaths, T'Kek." He stood up slowly and moved casually around the circular table toward the Reman. "Those people would be wrong. Do you know why? Because you can block telepaths with mental barriers and blocks, and you can even fool them with your thoughts." He stopped only a couple feet away from him. "But there is nothing even the most advanced telepath can do to prevent someone from feeling out their emotions. Vulcans, Ferengi, Cardassians, even Q all have emotions and it's really just a matter of figuring out how to read them. Not even time is an issue. So..." Elihu took another step toward the seated Reman. "I think I have everything I need. Allow me to give you a little parting gift..."

A smirk of complete malice - the likes of which nobody had ever seen before, at least on him - spread over Elihu's face as he extended his hand toward T'Kek. Before T'Kek could react, he would feel intensely depressed and hopeless. He would feel heavy and unable to move very much, as if stuck in quick-sand...and then...
    T'Kek is walking through the dark tunnels of his now-gone home-world Remus. He sees someone he knows, a loved one, someone he cares about more than himself, but that person runs around a corner, just out of view.

T'Kek calls out to his comrade, but he can only hear their blood-curdling screams echo through the caves. He runs, fearfully and frantically searching the tunnels for the cherished individual.

It seems like days before he finally finds him. And when he does, the loved one is undergoing a slow, painful torment...at the hands of...T'Kek himself.

The original T'Kek looks at his double. "What are you doing?!" he hears himself shout, but his doppelganger ignores him as he continues torturing T'Kek's loved one.

T'Kek tries to force himself to move, to act, but finds...he is unwilling to assist his friend, too afraid to stop himself from hurting the person he cares about more than anyone else in the universe.

Hours seem to go by as he waits, sobbing in a corner and begging the other T'Kek to end it.

Finally, the other T'Kek does end it, but it is not quick and it is not merciful. The tormentor turns to T'Kek, and now it's the face of Fleet Admiral Nat.

"What?" snapped the admiral. "What did you think I was all about? What I've always been about? How did you think this was all going to end? There was only ever going to be one conclusion to this game we play! And I'm afraid dear T'Kek....you are not going to be a part of it."

Elihu took a few steps back from the Reman to see if it has taken affect. There is no reason it shouldn't have. However, Elihu was severely weakened. He struggled to stand as his knees wobbled and his stabilized himself with a hand on the table.

Breathing heavily through his nose, he looked between the Reman to Jade. "I'm leaving ESD. For good." Then he turned and walked away.

Kidna lowered the force field when she felt what he'd done. She looked at Elihu with fear, shaking her head in disbelief. "No," she whispered. "Not like this."
    edited June 2016
    T.I.S. Zipporah

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I have nothing against you killing me. There's another me safe elsewhere, and besides, even if you disabled our tech before, it must be working now for yours to be functioning."

He pressed a button on his belt and vanished into a Dominion transporter beam.

T'Kek - ESD

T'Kek mumbled to himself. "That's impossible. They were already dead. It's only a vision. It's not real. All of them were killed by Romulans before, and I'm sure Nat isn't a Romulan."

T'Kek collapsed on the floor. With the sort of bond he had with Nat from before, he couldn't help but send a telepathic message to him indicating nothing more than his pain.

Natara Dyson Sphere Command Sphere - Andromeda Galaxy

Nat could feel something was wrong in the Milky Way, although he couldn't possibly figure out what. He turned to the left, looking at a mysterious ally. She was going to tell him something, but fell, feeling very weak.

"They've... they closed the wormhole... I've lost my connection with my power in my universe... all my allies are..."

"Don't worry, we'll open another wormhole out here to your universe. The Tholians are great with interdimensional technology."

Nat helped his mysterious new ally up. As she was pulled into the light, it is revealed that she is no other than the other Nat's universe's Sarah. "My side's Nat is probably in your universe now. Even with the Sarahara Dyson Sphere and my Heralds I brought here, we'll still have problems with them."

Nat smiled and turned to the alliance leaders, Thot Gros, Gul Kentar, and Admiral Reskanne. "I think it's time we introduce that Undine faction to their homeworlds, hmm?

In space, 3 Cardassian Kulinor Class ships, each escorted by a Breen Rezreth, a Tholian Tarantula Dreadnought, and a pair of Herald Vonph Battleships each, all departed into 3 gateways, heading to Earth, Qo'Nos, and New Romulus each. They began charging experimental quantum singularity weapons; all capable of opening quantum singularities big enough to spawn Undine Planet-killers that would destroy the home worlds in question.

General Kro'nok, I.K.S. Hav'ok, Qo'Nos orbit

The famed Klingon General Kro'nok sat in his captain's chair aboard the Kar'Fi Class I.K.S. Hav'ok, as the ops officer informed him of the newly arrived Cardassian Kulinor and it's escorts.

"Helm, intercept course! We will destroy them!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    “Family”

Elihu M'Konel, Talitha Roseblade, Jonah McDaniels, Isaiah Berdahl, Sophia Berdahl – Highway 17, somewhere in the rural Carolinas

Even in the year 2404, there were pockets of antiquated countryside and historically significant community centers, places untouched by the streamlined, monotone design of the Federation. One such location was a stretch of interstate which at one point had extended along the entire east coast of the United States. Now, it merely connected the middle of what used to be North Carolina to the northern border of Georgia.

But that was more than enough road for them...

In the front seat of a classic car, somebody reached forward and turned up the rock and roll as the automobile roared forward. Elihu was the driver, donned in knuckle-less driving gloves, sunglasses, and a black leather jacket. The 24-year-old boy did not have long hair back then, nor a beard.

Behind the matte black 1968 Chevrolet Impala SS in fair condition was a gloss black 2016 Chevrolet Silverado in mint condition; the pickup truck's massive V8 engine rivaled that of the older vehicle's big-block as it grumbled happily, no doubt just as content with guzzling the gasoline like a thirsty beast.

Elihu bobbed his head to the music as he drove down the right hand lane. He glanced in the side view mirror to see his half-sister Sophia Berdahl, who was six years younger at 18, pulling around the left side of the pickup truck in her dark red and black 1973 Ford Mustang. Elihu smirked; she was always trying to show up the Chevies.

The driver of the pickup grinned beneath his mirrored shades as he looked and watched the Mustang overtake both Chevies in the left lane. Like everyone else in the convoy, he too wore a leather jacket, though it was a brown bomber jacket, instead of the black worn by the others.

Sophia was making an amusing, twisted facial expression at Jonah McDaniels as she drove by his truck, making him burst out in laughter. Sophia's blond hair had been bound in a bun to withstand the wind since her convertible top had been lowered. She had protested, not wanting to mess up her hair, but her brothers had managed to convince her. Plus both her brother Isaiah and good friend Talitha had pointed out that neither one of them had roofs either...

16-year-old Isaiah Berdahl barreled down the highway's left lane alongside the pickup as well, though he did not try to pass Jonah McDaniels. He just grinned back at him through his shades as his shaggy blond hair whipped about in the wind. Jonah shook his head and laughed at the teenager's over-the-top attempt to look cool on his Harley Davidson motorcycle.

Meanwhile, a teenage Talitha was horseback riding up along the right side of his truck. Jonah turned to see her black mustang galloping by in the grass, with her intense gaze on the Impala ahead.

After Sophia had pulled in front of Elihu, Isaiah had rode up alongside her on the left. Talitha's horse galloped up to the Impala and she waved happily at her friend whom she secretly loved. Elihu waved back, but quickly turned back to the road; the 24-year-old had long-since learned to ignore the feelings of infatuation he'd sensed from the 13-year-old. It was weird, not to mention illegal.

Talitha made a gesture to Jonah, who then slowed slightly, allowing her to run across the highway to the median on the the other side. Elihu also gradually decreased his speed and moved over to the left lane beside the girl he considered to be like a sister to him.

Isaiah took point with the bike while Sophia's Mustang drove beside Elihu's Imp. Jonah remained at the rear in the right lane.

Elihu rolled his window down, coming as close to Tali as he dared. “Tali!” he had to yell to be heard over the wind, roaring motors, and hoof-pounding. “My mom said you need your own leather jacket! You can't 'ride on our coattails' forever, ya know!”

The leather jacket that Tali wore had belonged to Elihu's mother. Tali laughed and shouted back, “Your family's weird!”

“So is yours!” Elihu rebutted.

“I guess that's why we've been best friends forever!” She stuck her tongue out.

Elihu nodded skeptically. “Yeah! Sure! Right! That's it exactly!”

Talitha Roseblade - U.S.S. Talitha, Holodeck

Talitha was reliving the memory as a hologram. Since she was made up of digital information, she didn't have to manually program the holodeck computer like humans did; all she had to do was remember and it was recreated as holographic images and sounds. However, she appeared to be the age she was before she “died,” 19.

When Talitha smiled and sidled closer to the car, a look of confusion came over the face of the holographic Elihu. Because she was digital, she could feel or sense the “emotions” projected by the other holograms as if they were all real. Talitha extended her arm toward the open window of the Impala. Elihu smiled and reached out and their fingers interlocked, palms together on the top of the door. Talitha was thankful that they were all holograms that couldn't actually be harmed, because she was well aware of the extreme level of danger and stupidity.

It only took her a microsecond to alter the program so that Elihu knew she was of age, and had always been of age. I love you too, he felt.

The wind dried her tears before they got far from her eyes. But she did not just miss her betrothed, she missed her brothers and sisters, which were his siblings. She missed his mother and father, which had become like her mother and father since they were killed in a Borg attack...

And Talitha had to admit to herself that if she could give up everything to have Elihu back, she most certainly would...which is why she forced her crew to agree not to let her do any such thing.

Talitha's short-range sensors detected three D'Deridex warbirds decloaking...

Lydia M'Konel – U.S.S. Talitha, the bridge

...below, above, and in front of the U.S.S. Talitha.

Sub-Commander Lydia M'Konel glanced over her shoulder to Lieutenant Jonah McDaniels at Tactical. “Where'd they come from?” she exclaimed. “I thought we had sensors to detect regular cloaking –”

Suddenly a familiar harsh, female voice came over the communications system: “Centurion M'Konel! I see your quest for power has brought you back to your rightful allegiance.”

“Toreth,” sneered Lydia. She knew these were no normal D'Deridex warbirds. “It's Sub-Commander now. And I could say the same for you, except I think your true allegiance is to your own ego! How did you detect us through our cloak, and how did you gain access to my communications system? This is a state-of-the-art –!”

Toreth interrupted, “Nothing! Your ship is nothing compared to mine! We will take your vessel in tow back to Rator III, as soon as you tell us why you are caught leaving our space.”

“Isn't it obvious?” groaned Lydia. “We were spying on you. Now we're heading back home to report –”

“Your home,” Toreth interrupted yet again, “is with me, traitor! Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded and tractored!”

Lydia's lip twitched with anger. “Tractor this.” She turned and nodded to McDaniels, who opened fire with several trans-phasic torpedoes.

Talitha's voice resonated, “Lyd, our shields are dropping! I can't compensate! I don't understand! I'm locked out of my own systems! Prepare to be boarded!”

Immediately after the trans-phasic torpedoes destroyed all three warbirds, nearly a hundred Romulans transported onto the much smaller Nova class starship. More than a dozen beamed onto the bridge.

Talitha's hologram appeared on the bridge thanks to the holographic emitters installed there. Dolth tossed her the mobile emitter and she caught it and put it on her thigh, which was a less likely place for the intruders to notice it. Then she attacked the nearest Romulan officer.

Lydia screamed, “We can't let them take the ship!”

McDaniels tried to arm the self-destruct but two Romulan guards hauled him away from the tactical console. Lydia stood up and shot one of them with her disruptor, vaporizing him. McDaniels brought his right elbow up into the face of the other man before seizing him by his short black hair and slamming his face down into the console.

As Lydia ran to cover behind her chair, she continuously fired at her former brethren. “Talitha!”

“Done!” Talitha yelled. “Self-destruct sequence activat –!”

A punch from a Romulan stopped her announcement. She didn't feel pain, but she was surprised at his strength. Talitha downloaded the strength of a Vulcan/Klingon into her program and when she rammed her open palm into his chest, he flew across the bridge and crashed into the vacant ops console.

Talitha continued, “Self-destruct in thirty seconds, Lydia!”

Toreth walked onto the bridge. Behind her was three other Romulan officers holding Doctor Shran-Vix hostage. Toreth shot McDaniels in the back as he struggled with another Romulan. He crumpled, stunned.

Toreth screamed, “My men have disconnected the matter/anti-matter reactor! The ship is ours!”

“Lieutenant Monroe to bridge. I'm sorry, Sub-Commander. Half a dozen Romulans beamed into engineering and it's just me down here...”

“No apologies necessary,” said Lydia, holstering her disruptor. “I'm sure you did everything you could. I'm surrendering Tali to General Toreth, commander of the Tal'Shiar.”

Tali spun around, staring with wide-eyed shock and betrayal at her friend. She'd had her doubts about Lydia and her story about her transporting her disintegrated DNA into the pattern buffer for storage, but it was not until now that Tali considered the possibility that all of this was the culmination of her plan all along...

T.I.S. Zipporah, the bridge

As usual music played over the intercom.

"Sir!" cried Gaila from the communications station. She spun around in her chair. "W - we're receiving...s - so many..."

The Infamous stood up, knowing that she was unable to tell him what he needed to know, and headed for her console. He hit a button, broadcasting the distress calls of all three major territories. Now he had to make a choice. This was not part of his plan, but he knew he could use it. The Infamous went to the helm to set a course.

"Are we going to New Romulus, Sir? To protect Donatra?" asked Sakonna.

D'ren exhaled deeply, closing his eyes as he leaned against the pilot's station beside Lieutenant Commander Valeris. "No." He looked around at his the questioning faces of his crew. "We're going to Earth."

Suddenly the Zipporah was directly behind the enemy vessels closest to Earth. A single thin beam of green energy from one of the still phase-cloaked dreadnought's several thousand weapons banks cleanly sliced through the rear of the Rezreth, cleaving her in two, and then into the dorsal midsection of the Kulinor class Cardassian ship. The Cardassian ship exploded. Without decreasing in power, the beam swiped to starboard and struck the Tholian vessel. Immediately after that beam vanished, a red anti-proton beam connected with the Tholian ship.

Almost simultaneously, several hundred phase-cloaked (they'd uncloak when within the target vessels) trans-phasic torpedoes were projected from almost as many torpedo launchers against the Iconian Herald battleships. After destroying the little enemy fleet before they could complete their task, or even be detected by too many Earthlings and local vessels, the dreadnought - which was still phase-cloaked - transwarped to New Romulus.
    New Romulus

The Cardassian Kulinor opened a quantum singularity, spawning an Undine planet-killer. The Cardassian vessel and her escorts vanished into a gateway, which closed behind them. No one would ever follow them.

Qo'Nos

The I.K.S. Kav'ok fired on the Cardassian Kulinor with a volley of chroniton torpedoes, destabilizing the vessel's quantum singularity generator. A quantum singularity opened, but not to where anyone expected. The Cardassian vessel and her escorts vanished into another gateway, never to be seen again. The singularity spawned an absolutely massive Undine Behemoth, which was essentially a planet-killer, and several dreadnoughts combined into one, epic ship.

The Hav'ok fired on the new arrival with every temporal disruption device they had. No effect. The Klingons hit the ship with every Jach'eng Class super-weapon they had. Still no effect. The Behemoth's armor was clearly capable of resisting planet-killers.

The ship, the pilot fearful for his life, charged it's planet-killing weapon, and turned to Qo'Nos, only to have a Klingon Bortas' Class Dreadnought fly into the beam and absorb the beam, protecting Qo'Nos. The Behemoth, piloted by a single Undine called T'Reth, warped out to an unknown location.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

T.I.S. Zipporah, In orbit around New Romulus

The Zipporah was at New Romulus because D'ren couldn't care less about the Klingon Empire. His dreadnought defeated the planet-killer, but not before beaming its pilot into a cell that would contain the creature, and suppress its mental abilities. The Vorta that had attempted to escape the Baltim raider had inadvertently beamed into a cell across from the Undine pilot. Due to the time dilation device aboard the Zipporah, the Vorta appeared in the cell after the Undine. The Vorta's mental abilities would also be confined. At most times, no mental abilities could be used on The Infamous' dreadnought.

The Zipporah did take some damage from one blast that the planet-killer had managed to get off before being destroyed,but the Borg nanos and worker-bees stolen from many Federation vessels were working on repairing the damage. In fact, to the rest of the universe, only a few minutes had gone by before the Zipporah was at peak condition again. She even had more torpedoes than she started with that way, somehow.

The Infamous' ship continued to orbit the planet undetected while Donatra met with her allies in the Republican House and Senate.
    T.I.S. Zipporah

Salora found himself in the brig, and looked and the Undine, Notos, in the other cell.

Damnit.

Behemoth, bridge

T'Reth, the pilot of the Behemoth, looked at the various screens around the bridge. As the ship's only pilot, and the only Undine on ship, he controlled everything himself. The vessel itself had a mind of it's own, however, and thus operated mostly on it's own, simply responding to T'Reth's telepathic commands. After years of serving together, the ship is quite loyal, and trusting of T'Reth. They were searching for Notos, T'Reth's brother, who had disappeared to join another Undine faction earlier; he sensed they ended up in normal space, and thus decided to search here.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal followed Elihu out.

"So... how much of what he said was true?" she asked.
    edited June 2016

Trelane had set all his teams into motion, fixing the engines. He was quite impressed at his organizational skills, and expected Warp to come online at exactly when he intended it would. Turning to the screen, he crossed his arms comfortably.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to look smug?" Terry took notice.

Trelane looked quite smug, as expected. "Trying, sir?"

"Just... stop... for the children," the Captain suggested.

It was then a polaron bolt missed Trelane by a hair. Everyone turned to see a Vaadwuar assassin on the Bridge. "Trelane, you tortured my people eons ago. I discovered your existence and now your hour of death awaits."

"Are you kidding me? Now?" Terry said, annoyed while watching Trelane make a b-line out one of the Bridge's exits. The assassin followed.

Hann tapped his commbadge. "Hann to security. Intruder alert!"

"Guh," Terry rolled his eyes. He switched the view screen to an angle on the ship. A small shuttle was attached to Section 24, Deck 7, where the breech was. One Vaadwuar loose on the ship wasn't going to be a problem. It was more like Trelane was having a play date at an inopportune time. Terry would just keep the annoyance to himself so he could focus on more important things.

With communications not being blocked anymore, the Molly hailed the Kitana. The viewscreen activated and Terry spoke first.

"Are you guys okay over there, Captain? You're probably thinking I'll want an explanation; everyone always thinks that of me. I'd also like to run an RNA test on some of your crew, to validate your origins."
    edited June 2016
    U.S.S. Molly, bridge

Nat replied to say "that makes perfect sense. However, I'd just like to point out that not all of us are from my alternate universe. Most of the crew we have are actually from your own universe's U.S.S. Molly, which the Heralds destroyed. We also have reason to believe Captain Sarah has been kidnapped by The Infamous, although we don't have any real proof of such."

1 of 6, at the tactical station, turned to the AU Nat on the bridge. "Captain, we have no proof whatsoever. I'd think it's more likely the Heralds probably destroyed them, especially since our readings on their impulse trails suggested their being intercepted by a Herald Raider, which would be more than enough to overpower them."

Nat turned to 1 of 6. "Your theory does make a lot more sense, but still, we need more proof." Nat turned to the viewscreen. "Captain, would you mind if me and an away team beamed over, so I can explain everything and you can do those scans you mentioned?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

rattler2 wrote: »
    Krystal followed Elihu out.

"So... how much of what he said was true?" she asked.

Elihu cast a brief glance over his left shoulder at Jade. Kidna walked to Elihu's right. Three security officers passed them in order to return the Reman to his cell. Their phasers were set to kill, as ordered by Quinn and the security chief.

Sighing, Elihu shrugged, but not necessarily because he didn't know; more like he didn't care. "I got enough to know that Nat and the Iconians have spies on ESD and all our ships. I want you to gather half your crew in one of the Lexington's cargo bays and the other half of your crew on the main concourse of the spacedock. Keep your first officer on the ship and you remain here. Kidna and I are going to determine if you've got any more spies. In the meantime, I need to go talk to the admirals. I'm sure you'll be glad to miss that meeting."

Sensing the tension between the Vorta and the Trill, Elihu glared at Kidna. Disappointment. Anger.

Kidna lowered her head in apologetic submission.

Elihu turned to Jade again. "Once you've relayed the message to your first officer over the comms, come let me know everyone's ready in person. If I'm not in operations, I'll be at Club 47."

The Infamous - T.I.S. Zipporah, the bridge

The Infamous looked up and over his shoulder when Zyree and Ro returned to the bridge with Walker, Martin, and Kestral. Zyree shoved Walker and Zyree in front of The Infamous, but Kestral already knew the routine; she walked over on her own. The Infamous was holding an ancient revolver in his leather-clad lap.

He said, "We gassed the Jem'Hadar. I have no need for 'em so I put 'em on an ol' Andorian freighter with no weapons, shields, or communications. I'm sure their people will pick 'em up soon enough. Now all I need from you, Captain," he said, pointedly glaring at Walker, "is for you to know I'll kill ya all if I have to. Do I have to prove that or do ya believe me?"
    edited June 2016

"Beam over to my ship?" Terry asked by way of procrastination. "Oh, you want to beam over here? Heh, heh." And then, "One second, please."

He muted the transmission and the pressed a button on his chair.

"Terry to Hann. What's the situation on the intruder?"

Hann's voice replied, "We lost him in the jeffery's tubes. Trelane too. They're a crafty bunch, those two."

"Oh, for the love of--?? This is not one of your Ferengi crab hunts! Just hurry it up, and be discreet. We have more important things to worry about," Terry finished impatiently.

He then switched the transmission back on.

"Sorry about that. Yes, you guys can beam over. Let's meet in the Kitana's Observation lounge."
    "Tala's been with me since Vega Colony when I was only an Ensign. Same with pretty much my entire senior staff. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime... I also gotta check on the status of the Molly," Krystal said before breaking off to check with Command. On the way she did relay the request, only to find out a bomb was diffused by Sparky.
    edited June 2016
    Captain Oroku Seifer - Earth Spacedock, Holodeck 3

The doors to the simulation environment from the corridors swooshed open and Seifer stood at its threshold, steaming in short tempered anger. It was completely out-of-character for him, but when it came to his Starfleet Academy teacher, who he called Master Chivaul, things were different.

"Alright, you stringy old Vulcan," he opened as he stepped inside and took a fighting stance. "Let's finish this."

On the floor, in an old Earth training dojo program, Chivaul sat, cross-legged in his robes, meditating. His eyes remained closed, not even acknowledging Seifer for a few moments. "Sit down," he ordered.

"What? I thought we were going to punch this one out?" Seifer widened his eyes in confusion.

Chivaul waited patiently until Seifer hesitantly took a seat on the floor opposite of the Vulcan. "Your mind is on fire, and I don't need to meld with you to know it. Before we fight, you must clear yourself of all emotions, like I taught you."

"Ugh," Seifer rolled his eyes. "Not this again. Fine."

The Vulcan opened his eyes to watch Seifer fall into practice. In not too long a time, Seifer's heart rate had settled and his breathing had come to pace. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master Chivaul," Seifer opened his eyes almost a completely new person, calm and nearly expressionless.

Chivaul propped himself up by his arms, lurched out his feet and swung them around at Seifer. Expecting this, Seifer blocked both ankles with both his forearms and shoved the legs away from him. The two quickly jumped to their feet, took stances and began flinging fast-paced jabs, blocks and redirects at each other.

"I've got nothing left," Seifer explained, sampling his previous emotions. "I lost the Phoenix-X, and my crew. I've been stuck here for a week with delayed word from Command, and I'm going crazy, talking to my food. All I know is nothingness now."

Seifer caught Chivaul's left arm and flung a kick to his chest. The Vulcan caught the leg and used his superior strength to anchor the Trill by it and throw him around. Seifer went flying into a holographic pillar, landing on his feet.

"My pupil, there is something I do not commonly speak about," Chivaul began as he approached Seifer and launched a forced-palm at his head. Seifer dodged it and Chivaul's palm broke through the wooden pillar, sending debris out in one direction. "Oroku, before I knew you, I once lost everything as well, in the form of my death."

Shocked to hear this, Seifer's reaction time slowed and he was kicked in the chest in another direction. The Trill was sent through a nearby paper-made wall and into another room to his back. Chivaul stepped through to join him. "You died?"

"In that time, I knew what it truly meant to be nothing. Upon my return, I understood that we all come from emptiness and fulfillment is not our destiny, but only part of a greater truth. Our base state is nothingness, and your existence is therein."

He reached out his hand to help Seifer off his feet. The Captain accepted and they stood next to each other. "I think I understand. My losses, though harsh, are really my return. Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, Oroku. I sensed you were in trouble, so I traveled to Spacedock to help you," Chivaul nodded, in his calm way.

Seifer, appreciative, also shook his head. "You must be older than I thought. If you don't mind my asking, how'd you survive?"

"A lesson for another time," Chivaul reassured before the simulation suddenly flickered on and off a few times.

When Seifer turned back, he found that he was alone. The Vulcan fighting master was no where to be seen. Confused, the Captain walked over to a control panel and turned off the program. He looked around the grey-meshed holodeck to confirm that no one was there.

"What!? He was a hologram??" Seifer said, shocked. "Uggh! Chivaul's going to get an ear-full as soon as I contact him, wherever he is." The Trill left the holodeck and exited to the corridors.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    edited June 2016
    "Tala's been with me since Vega Colony when I was only an Ensign. Same with pretty much my entire senior staff. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime... I also gotta check on the status of the Molly," Krystal said before breaking off to check with Command. On the way she did relay the request, only to find out a bomb was diffused by Sparky.

Elihu M'Konel – ESD, Club 47

Fifteen minutes after the conclusion of the interrogation, Elihu was trying to relax, alone, in a secluded corner of Club 47's upper lounge. He regretted telling Jade he'd meet her there after she formed up her crew; there were people here, and Elihu did not like social gatherings – clubs least of all. However, Elihu was keeping an eye on one of the new waitresses who'd arrived less than twelve hours ago. He was pretty sure she was empathic. He was also pretty sure she was human, and either equally as strong as him, or stronger.

Elihu remembered one of the comments made by Jade, about checking on the status of the Molly. Yeah, he thought. That will end well. If it were up to him, he'd take every starship out to the Natara Expanse, rescue the Molly and whoever else was trapped out there, destroy the Breen (ship and home-world) and then return, safe and sound. But that was all unrealistic.

Or was it?

Almost as instantly as the idea popped into his head, he rejected it, but then he went back to it. The idea would probably work, but he knew he'd end up regretting it. No. He had to fix things without enlisting the help of another lunatic.

He stood and walked over to the skinny girl with glasses as she handed a couple their drinks across the lounge. “Hey,” he said lamely. “What's up?”

“Hey,” she answered with a smile, turning to face him as she held her tray. “What can I get for you?”

Anxiety.

Why is she so nervous? She's a waitress. Well, at least she hides it well.

Elihu replied, “Um, nothing, I'm fine. Thanks. What's your name?”

Ark said, “Alyce. With a 'y'. What's yours?” She was being nice enough, but Elihu could tell that she did not want to talk to him.

“I'm Elihu. My friends call me 'Eli.'”

As she headed back toward the bar, Elihu followed. “Nice to meet you.”

“I was wondering, are you an Empath?”

Confusion. Increased anxiety. Interest.

“Um, what's that?” she asked.

Eli responded, “Someone who can feel others' emotions. I am empathic and I thought you might be one too.” Eli started to stutter as he realized how stupid the conversation had gotten. “I'm sorry, you probably think I'm weird or something.”

Ark chuckled, shaking her head. “No. I don't think I am.”

“Oh okay. Sorry for the...awkwardness.” Eli turned off as she went behind the bar, and he headed back to the lounge with a heavy sigh.

Great job, Eli. You really have got to stop being so socially awkward with the opposite sex.

Another idea popped into Eli's head, and this one was not so insane. He tapped the combadge on his chest beneath his imposing black hooded cloak. “M'Konel to Aeris?” When there was no response he tried, “M'Konel to Seifer.” Eli vaguely recalled Seifer's name being one of the newer captains who'd returned to ESD within the last week or so.

Eli had yet another idea. They never stopped coming, and sometimes he hated it. He'd have to remind Jade that Tala could still be a spy, because Nat can see the future, presumably travel back in time, and has probably dealt with alternate realities and time-lines. But after another five minutes of emotional and spiritual introspection, Elihu forgot about that point completely, not even sure why he thought of it. He decided to try to emotionally reach out to Nel Kestral, but found that he could not. This did not surprise him; Eli and Nel did not have the same kind of connection that he and Kidna, or even – admittedly – he and Jade had. Though he considered Nel a good friend, even after her betrayal back on the Philadelphia, Eli had never put too much trust in her, and certainly had not opened his heart to her. She knew only what her crew mates knew; she did not know how dark Eli could be. Of the crew who remained alive according to Elihu, only Lydia and Kidna knew most – if not all – of his deeper secrets.

Letting his head drop onto the table in front of him, Eli moaned to himself, “Ugh...where are you?”
    Post edited by the0infamous on
    U.S.S. Molly

An away team of Nat, 11 of 14, 8 of 14, 1 of 6, 3 of 5, and 4 of 7 beam over to the Kitana and go to the observation lounge.

Captain Sarah Walker - T.I.S. Zipporah, bridge

"Of course" Sarah replied. "Glad to know you got the Jem'Hadar out of the way without killing them. And yes, I believe you would kill me if you had to. After watching Nat's ship destroy the U.S.S. Sally, I'm kinda used to dealing with people that don't mess around."

Martin didn't even know what to say, so he just stood there and nodded to indicate he understood.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Infamous - T.I.S. Zipporah, the bridge

"Great," said D'ren, standing up. He pointed the gun at Martin. "You can sit in my seat. Don't touch anything....'cause...ya know...slow and painful death and all that." He turned to Walker. "You follow me."

After holstering his revolver on his hip like he was straight out of some old Western, D'ren headed for the exit, expecting Walker to follow.
    A glass of water soon found a place in front of Elihu.
    "Didn't know what to get you so I got the safest thing," Krystal said, holding a bottle of soda herself.
    Captain Sarah Walker - T.I.S. Zipporah

Martin, fearing for his life, sits in the seat, keeping his hands to himself for fear of somebody killing him.

Captain Sarah Walker followed D'ren as he ordered.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.