test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    Krystal poked Kidna in the chest.
    "Don't scan me again without permission," she said, revealing that she knew Kidna had poked around in her head. "As to that... situation... I don't even know what to make of it."

She then followed Elihu and crossed her arms over her chest while observing the Reman.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    U.S.S. Molly (our universe), a corridor, crashed on the Class L planet's surface, an hour ago

"Second, the ship has crashed. Are you well?"

Evet'oran woke to the sight of the Molly's chief helmsman, Varat'etan. "Yes, first. What about the others?"

Molita'itan walked over. "All unconscious, or probably dead. The communications are all but destroyed. The shuttles are damaged, but we simply don't have the knowledge to repair them."

Varat'etan got up, Salora (their Vorta, and the Molly's biomedical scientist) walking over to him and looking at him. "We'll have to escape the ship and find another ship then. Herald attacks, even like those attacking us, wouldn't come from out of nowhere. We detected no ships, so there must have been a Herald facility, likely here on this planet. We will find it, and find some sort of transportation there."

The three Jem'Hadar put on their traditional Jem'Hadar armor, Salora grabbed the ship's Ketracel White supply, they all armed themselves with Jem'Hadar polaron rifles, and blasted an airlock open, escaping the ship and heading out. They eventually came across the Herald facility, using their shroud abilities to move through the facility undetected, finding the one and only Herald Baltim Raider there, killing the bridge crew and stealing the ship, leaving the planet and heading out of the expanse, unsure of just how secure the ship may or may not be.

U.S.S. Molly (their universe), bridge

"They what!?" Captain Nat shouted, turning to 11 of 14. "You lost them?"

"Captain, most of the crew died in the crash. Only me, 8 of 14, 1 of 6, Jenn, Katat, Noskene, Scott, and Karegon made it out alive. That said, we found that Sarah, Kestral, Martin, Varat'etan, Evet'oran, and Molita'itan were all missing entirely. One of the airlocks had been blasted open with probable polaron weapons, so we're guessing the three Jem'Hadar ran off, and one of the shuttles was missing, so I believe Sarah, Kestral, and Martin must have taken it to escape." 11 of 14 stopped.

Nat looked out the window at the Class J planet nearby. "Why would they leave you behind, commander?"

11 of 14 looked a little concerned. "Captain, Kestral, or rather, Nel Kestral's trustworthiness is questionable. She may have kidnapped them for one reason or another. I recommend we hunt them down."

Nat turned back, saying "we're in no condition for that. Sure, the 32 crew and various supplies you gave us have made the job repairing the ship much easier, but it's not the kind of condition they send ships out on missions in."

11 of 14 almost smiled. "Don't worry, I've got some unique experience using Borg technology. With 8 of 14, 1 of 6, and your 4 of 7, I'm sure we can get this ship to it's maximum efficiency in record time."

Nat raised an eyebrow. "Well, this is certainly convenient. Oh, and by the way, I'm making you the first officer now. With most of our senior officers back thanks to you, we can finally get this ship back into some regular crew assignments. Just tell your officers, and mine, to just serve in their original positions. Well, except 4 of 7, he'll technically be the chief engineer since I'll need you as my first officer, but you know. Get the ship up and running and we'll be fine."

11 of 14 replied, "understood", and walked out, finding 1 of 6 and 4 of 7, repairing the ship more quickly than typical crews would on such a ship, but obviously not too quickly. It'd still be a few hours until the ship was back in a state of normal operations.

U.S.S. Molly Shuttlecraft

"Lieutenant, do you seriously expect me to believe that the ship couldn't be saved? We have to go back and check on them first!"

Sarah sat up, moving over to a console behind Kestral. "Wait, our sensors are picking up a Herald Raider following us. There is a Vorta, 3 Jem'Hadar, and a sizeable number of Herald Constructs on board. Looks like some of the Molly's crew did survive. Care to turn us around so we can land and at least have a ship that could survive an encounter with the Elachi?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,756 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Captain Terry - U.S.S. Kitana, Bridge

Terry nodded. "We'll follow your lead." The audio communication cut out and Terry slouched in his chair. The Kitana departed and jumped to warp when the Falzon was ready and did themselves.

"Ugh, man," came the groan of Trelane, the chief engineer. He had his fingers on his forehead. "Why'd we drink so heavily again?"

The Captain sat up. "Because you said you thought someone was coming after you and it was going to be your last night alive."

"Right!" Trelane recalled. "Well, they never came, so it'll probably be tonight."

Terry shook his head. "I don't know what you did in the future or the past to illicit this punishment of being completely mortal for an entire lifetime, but it's not worth getting on my nerves."

"It's not like I was left with the memories of my other self, so, who knows? Also, I wonder if I should quit Starfleet? I can't let the crew suffer for me?"

The human looked at him. "The crew needs you. You're the only one who knows how this Ezri Dax-ship works."

"That, or your obsessed with something again," Trelane squinted at him, judgingly. "Remember that time you dedicated your life to proving the Phoenix-X was taking odd missions from Section 31?"

Terry waved it off. "That was eons ago, and I'm way past trivial things like that. Not to mention, all the trouble I got into with those creatures. I'm good now."

"You better be. I still have two more bottles of green drink. In the meantime, I'll ensure the engines are running smoothly-ish. I never actually like them working at peak efficiency. Trelane out." He slyly saluted and went to a console at the back of the Bridge.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    edited June 2016
    C.B.S. Falzon

The Falzon jumped to warp headed for the expanse. When they arrived, they, having come from a different direction than the shuttle and thus not detecting them, entered the expanse, arriving in a system with a wormhole leading elsewhere in the expanse.

Earth Spacedock, brig

T'Kek barely even looked at Elihu.

"What do you want to know?"​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Elihu M'Konel – ESD, the brig

The security chief left to take care of something; Elihu and Jade were alone with T'Kek now. Elihu whispered something to Kidna and she left the brig area, heading for the front of the security office. She put a force field around the whole rear section of the security office and remained at the security chief's desk while he was away.

Though she didn't show it, Kidna was still reeling from Krystal Jade's reprimand. The Vorta felt awful. Ever since she had absorbed Elihu's pain on the Philadelphia after Lydia's betrayal, she had not been able to block her empathy. Sometimes she simply did not mean to know how people felt. Elihu was the same way, but he'd learned how to ignore it, which he was doing right now, save for with the Reman.

Elihu walked toward the control panel by the brig. “Ok, I want to know why your friend is trying to rule the galaxy.” He lowered the force field on the brig. “Just so you know, there is a force field around this room so trying to escape will be futile.” Elihu took a seat at a table in the center of the room, gesturing for Jade and T'Kek to do the same. “I think we can have a civil conversation without it feeling like an interrogation. So go on, T'Kek; tell us why the Fleet Admiral is doing what he's doing. I'm sure you of all people would know.”

Nel Kestral – USS Molly shuttle

Nel groaned, “Captain, you've been out for over an hour. The ship was going to blow and I had to make a judgment call. Everyone was unconscious so your officer here and I decided to grab you and get out before things got worse. Some escape pods were ejected. Maybe they got to the other Molly.

When Walker ordered her to turn the shuttle around, Nel replied, “Fine, but I'm not landing on that planet.” Then she suddenly noticed a moon decloaking above them. “Oh...no...”

Their engines and shields instantly ceased functioning. “This is Major Ro of T.I.S. Zipporah. We are bringing both of your ships aboard for acquisition and integration. We detect three human life signs. When our security detail boards your ships, do not resist. You will not be harmed so long as you remain seated and unarmed. Ro out.”

Nel's blue eyes were saucers. She gulped and then quickly removed her sidearm and tossed it across the shuttle. However, it didn't matter if anyone obeyed because there was an EM field that was preventing all electronics within the shuttle from operating.

The Baltim Raider was equally affected by the Zipporah's overpowering technology. A massive tractor beam, as well as half a dozen grappling hooks, extended from the dreadnought and secured both ships before hauling them up into her belly. Then she vanished again and continued on course.
    T'Kek - Earth Spacedock, the brig

T'Ket went over and sat down at the table.

"Why? You ask why. You and I both know what the admiral has been through. Our war with the Klingons. The Borg. Undine. Iconians. He watched officers die left and right. Why? Because none of us were prepared for them! What was he trying to do? Change that! He tried to take over the galaxy so he could turn it into a fortress so that no one would have to die again!"

Captain Sarah - U.S.S. Molly Shuttle

Sarah and Martin removed their phasers and through them aside. Sarah stood up looking at Kestral.

"What the hell is it now!? In a single month, I've had my ship destroyed by a renegade admiral, watched him become a god and start taking over the Andromeda Galaxy, then lost my next ship only to end up being kidnapped by a fricken' moon that flies and can cloak!?"

Sarah takes of her combadge and tosses it to the floor.

"I quit! I just quit!"

Martin gets up, picking up the combadge, and handing it back to her. "You might need this later."

Sarah takes it and puts it back on, sitting down again. "I don't believe this."

Herald Baltim Raider

They looked at what just happened. Salora turns to the Jem'Hadar.

"I think you should consider using your shroud and hiding literally anywhere. Don't let them find you. Maybe you can help bring us later, if and when we end up being captured and who knows what happens after that."

Salora passed each of them a third of the Ketracel White supply, and the 3 Jem'Hadar nodded, activateding their Jem'Hadar shrouds and leaving for various corners of the ship, intending to go into hiding.

U.S.S. Molly, bridge

11 of 14 walked onto the bridge, sitting in the first officer's seat. "Captain, the repairs are done. The ship is fully operational now."

Nat, clearly surprised, turned to 11 of 14. "Already? That was fast."

"Trust me, we liberated Borg are very efficient compared to most engineering crews. Besides, we had a couple dozen Exocomps to help us, so they made the repairs much faster as well."

Nat turned back to the viewscreen, looking at the empty space. "Well, finally some good news. The bad news is, your captain is still nowhere to be found."

11 of 14 turned, also looking at the viewscreen. "She's out there somewhere. I know it. I can just feel it. Considering that we're essentially two halves of one person, we have a unique connection that's hard to describe, but I can just sense that there's something going on out there. Something big. Bigger than any starship we've ever encountered. More like a moon than an actual ship."

Nat slowly stood up and walked towards the viewscreen, displaying the Class K planet in the distance. "You know, when my universe's equivalent of The Alliance launched their all-out invasion, there was one particular captain that gave them a run for their money. His ship was... massive. Very massive. Almost... moon sized."

He turned to 11 of 14. "Does the name The Infamous mean anything to you?"

11 of 14 got up, turning to Captain Nat. "My goodness. Here I thought she'd been captured by the Heralds or something. It's worse than that, isn't it, captain?"

Captain Nat replied. "Very. He's... unstable. Unpredictable. Sure, The Alliance from our universe overpowered him, but it took a hell of a lot of ships to do that!" He turned to the helmsman on the bridge. "Set a course out of the expanse. Whatever you do, don't follow whatever path that missing shuttle was presumed to have followed. Take an indirect route! Be unpredictable. Anything that will help keep them from spotting us!"

The helmsman complied, and the U.S.S. Molly came about and set a course angled away from the course the shuttle had taken earlier, eventually encountering the C.B.S. Falzon.

"YOU!"

The Falzon, quite unpredictably, began firing on the U.S.S. Molly with some newly added Herald Antiproton weapons. Clearly, the Falzon was not here to save the Molly. They came to destroy them, and make it appear that the Heralds destroyed them.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016

Terry was sitting in his chair, when his security and tactical officer, a Ferengi named Hann, walked over with a bowl of food. "I know we talked about having you try this, but I'm too upset to let you eat it."

"Is this one of those bargaining things? I'll offer you time-off for them?" Terry asked.

Hann shook his head. "This is about you leaving Spacedock in such a haste that nothing else mattered."

"Oh, please! Like you're one to judge? You were paid to join Starfleet by your uncle."

The Ferengi pulled the puree of beetle away from Terry's reach. "I funnel that latinum to the Bajoran Orphan Fund! True, I was driven by greed once, but I changed. What drives you, doesn't seem to stop."

"Am I going to try the beetle or not?" Terry deadpanned.

Hann reluctantly extended the bowl and the Captain took a handful into his mouth. Seconds later, his viewscreen displayed the discovery of the U.S.S. Molly. He chewed and smiled for their safety. When the Falzon opened fire on the Molly, Captain Terry spat out the beetle in complete horror!

"You know, it took me an hour to prepare this? Never mind. I'll get to weapons," Hann said, going back to his station.

Terry shook his head. "Why'd they try recuriting people if they were just going to attack the Molly??" He turned to tactical. "Lock weapons on the Falzon and open fire!"

The Kitana sliced phasers into the Falzon's dorsal shields, weakening them. Then Terry opened hailing frequencies.

"Terry to Falzon, I thought we were on a rescue mission??"
    U.S.S. Molly and C.B.S. Falzon

The Falzon replied. "No, Kitana. The Molly's crew has been proven to be working with Admiral Nat and his alliance. They must be destroyed."

Soon enough, the Molly hailed the Kitana. "Federation vessel, this is Captain Nat of the U.S.S. Molly, from an alternate universe where I wasn't a traitor! We have reason to believe that your universe's Captain Sarah Walker has been kidnapped by The Infamous, who we believe is flying a moon-sized ship! Quick, we have to inform Starfleet Command! Just--"

Nothing more than static. The Falzon was jamming communications on all frequencies.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016

"Hmm. Well, that was short-lived," Terry observed.

Britta turned from her helm controls. "Captain, we can't let them destroy the Molly. If they're telling the truth, we have an obligation to keep them alive."

"And if they're lying?" Hann broke in. "That Admiral Nat went crazy and attacked Quinn, according to reports. He also sided with the Iconians. Anyone siding with them must be stopped."

For a second, Terry could feel something inside of him grumble. He wanted to destroy the Molly for their involvment with the Iconians. He needed to fight the Iconians. But he couldn't let his judgement be clouded; not with his crew watching. Terry stood up. "That last communication is reason enough for doubt. They expressed nothing like that, so I'm going to have to go with our guts. We need more information and the Molly can't give it to us if they're dead. Continue firing on the Falzon." He turned to Trelane. "Can we analyze their hull for quantum signature?"

"How advanced do you think this ship is? You're best bet is a medical RNA scan of one of their crew," Trelane replied.

Turning back to the viewscreen, Terry replied. "Very well. Hann, continue firing until they stop. Target their weapon systems." The Vesta-class Kitana flew over the Falzon and launched a photon torpedo at it.
    C.B.S. Falzon, bridge

"Thot Tran, they're continuing to fire on us. What should we do?"

Thot Tran growled, and turned to the tactical officer. "Then destroy both ships. All we need is for the Federation to believe that the Heralds here attacked their vessels, so they attack and start another Iconian War! Another dead ship won't make things any worse for us, will it?"

As the Kitana flew by the Falzon, the Falzon fired on the Kitana with a transphasic cluster torpedo, then firing on the Molly with a salvo of antiproton blasts, which the U.S.S. Molly deflected with a feedback pulse, weakening the Falzon's shields further, allowing the Kitana to penetrate their shields for just long enough to disable the C.B.S. Falzon's weapons. The Falzon, their weapons offline, set on a collision course for the Molly, at ramming speed, determined to ensure they didn't get any information out.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016

A hard disruption of gravity from the transphasic cluster threw the Bridge crew to the floor in a pit of violence. Luckily, the ship was up to 25th century standards with its quantum phase resilient shields and withheld most of the attack. The Kitana's forward shields were still burned right through, but Hann got up and fired a quantum torpedo through the hole in the Falzon's shields, taking out their weapons.

"Captain! They're on a collision course with the Molly!" Britta reported as she took her seat.

Terry got up, feeling that something within his bones begin to rile up. "Ugh!" He looked to arms and something beneath his skin began to slither around, as if there were snakes inside of him. Looking around, he found the crew was too busy to notice.

"They're here for other reasons," Terry snapped back to his calculation of the battle. His eyes changed to a glowing green, but he quickly closed them and attempted to calm his adrenaline. "Destroy them!"

He opened his eyes with a large shot of energy. The Kitana flew overhead the Falzon and began pumping a complete load of thoron infused quantum torpedoes into the Breen ship.
    U.S.S. Molly and C.B.S. Falzon

Despite any attempts to stop her, the C.B.S. Falzon barely collided with the U.S.S. Molly. The fore section on the Molly's saucer was torn right off, creating a sizeable hull breach, killing 7 of the crew. The Falzon, damaged as well, saw no end as it came about and opened fire on the Kitana with a volley of transphasic cluster torpedoes.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Sir?" Hann asked, questioning the last order.

Terry sat in his chair and closed his eyes. He subdued whatever was happening to him for the moment. "I mean, disable that ship. Target their engines."

The Ferengi gave an awkward look before switching to phasers to give them time to reload torpedoes. "Firing, Captain." But the Kitana was hit with another volly as somehow the Falzon regained weapons. This time, Kitana's dorsal shielding was weakened.
  • the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Sarah and Martin removed their phasers and through them aside. Sarah stood up looking at Kestral.

"What the hell is it now!? In a single month, I've had my ship destroyed by a renegade admiral, watched him become a god and start taking over the Andromeda Galaxy, then lost my next ship only to end up being kidnapped by a fricken' moon that flies and can cloak!?"

Sarah takes of her combadge and tosses it to the floor.

"I quit! I just quit!"

Martin gets up, picking up the combadge, and handing it back to her. "You might need this later."

Sarah takes it and puts it back on, sitting down again. "I don't believe this."

They looked at what just happened. Salora turns to the Jem'Hadar.

"I think you should consider using your shroud and hiding literally anywhere. Don't let them find you. Maybe you can help bring us later, if and when we end up being captured and who knows what happens after that."

Salora passed each of them a third of the Ketracel White supply, and the 3 Jem'Hadar nodded, activateding their Jem'Hadar shrouds and leaving for various corners of the ship, intending to go into hiding.

Nel Kestral rolled her eyes. "Stop being so melodramatic. We've all been through a lot, okay? The Infamous may be insane, but he has a certain kind of...sadistic honor. The Jem'Hadar mantra 'obedience brings victory and victory brings life' could be a very real truth on the Zipporah...except in our case, we'll just get rid of the 'victory' part..."

Once docked and restrained within the dreadnought, the shuttle walls and roof were noisily and violently pulled apart with the grappling hooks and tractor beamed. Kestral looked up in terror as the bulkheads were incorporated into the dreadnought's hull by some quantum-phasic energy beam emanating from the interior tractor emitters.

Then two women beamed on opposite sides of the Molly survivors. One was Major Ro and the other was the Dosi warrior Zyree. Both women pointed weapons at Kestral, Walker, and Martin. Ro's weapon of choice was a Bajoran phaser rifle. Zyree held a Jem'Hadar polaron rifle.

Ro said, "We had detected Jem'Hadar life signs on the Iconian raider. Then the life signs disappeared once we started hauling the ship into our bay. Use your combadge and order them to surrender or we'll destroy the ship they're on. Trust me when I say, we do not need it."

Though Ro was the one giving the orders, it was clear she did not want to kill anyone, especially innocent Starfleet officers. Nel Kestral, having only met the Bajoran woman once, was unsure of her motives, but she did know that The Infamous was the one pulling all the strings, and nobody on the Zipporah had any reason to lie or bluff about anything.

Kestral looked over at Walker. "I suggest you do as she asks."

Zyree, who was more inclined to kill to prove a point, smirked and said, "'Asks'? I do not recall the Major 'asking' anything of you."

C.B.S. Falzon

Thot Tran turned to the tactical officer. "I thought the weapons were disabled."

He turned to the Thot. "Our transphasic cluster torpedo launchers are independent of the weapons, remember?"

"Of course."

T.I.S. Zipporah

Captain Sarah replied. "If the Jem'Hadar disappeared, they must be using their shrouding abilities. They're trained not to respond to communications when they're under cloak. I wouldn't be able to reach them."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"So you're saying this is all just to protect us all?" Krystal asked sarcastically. "Humans have a saying you know. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

She then planted her hands on the table and looked the Reman dead in the eye.
    "I've heard of this kind of thing before. Back in the 23rd Century, Admiral Rittenhouse tried to do the same thing. He built a dreadnaught with plans to conquer the galaxy 'for everyone's protection' because 'everyone would be so much better off if everyone was under the same banner'. He maneuvered people loyal to him into positions of power within Starfleet, so that when he kicked off his coup he'd have plenty of support. Then he was going to subjugate the Klingons, the Romulans... everyone. By force.

It took a maverick Captain and a rookie lieutenant to shut him down.

By the way... that maverick Captain... was Kirk."

She sat down and crossed her arms across her chest, still looking at the Reman.

"Yea its been a rough few years, but the answer to the recent wars is not to start another."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2016

After the violent hit of the clusters, everyone got back to their seats again. "Target their torpedo launchers," Terry ordered.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Trelane asked. "Falling off my seat adds so much to my day."

Terry waved him off. "I'm trying to disable a Breen ship right now. No time for you."

Regaining another torpedo load, the Kitana fired both a succession of thoron infused quantum torpedoes into the Falzon's launchers, and phasers at their propulsion systems.

Something has to go, Terry thought, impatiently.
    C.B.S. Falzon

"Sir, they continue to fire on us. Our torpedo launchers will be disabled at any time. We need to retreat!"

Thot Tran growled and turned to the operations officer.

"We cannot allow the alternate universe's Nat to get away. Evacuate the crew to the hanger ships, and set the Falzon on a collision course for the Molly again, and eject the warp core so the Falzon can't be destroyed by our own warp core breaching."

They complied. Soon, the warp core was ejected, a pair of Plesh Brek frigates and a squadron of 12 Bleth Choas Fighters launched from the Falzon, and flew off into the nebulae, undetectable by sensors. The Falzon went on a collision course for the U.S.S. Molly, with the sole intent of colliding with them repeatedly until the Molly was destroyed.

T'Kek - Earth Spacedock

"Captain, I... I have to disagree. This would be a lot easier if you would just comply with the fleet admiral rather than fight him."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Then I have to disagree with you," Krystal replied in a deadpan tone. "We're supposed to be explorers. Not conquerors."
    T'Kek - Earth Spacedock

"Then maybe I should recommend the admiral have the Terran Empire join The Alliance. Not only them, but also the Dominion, and the Tal Shiar. Maybe the rest of the Breen, and if Thot Tran succeeds in his mission, the rest of the Iconians."

T'Kek smiled.

"I guess you regret not going out with him and the C.B.S. Falzon now, don't you? I thought you would."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"What?!" Krystal exclaimed, jumping to her feet.
    edited June 2016
    Captain Terry - U.S.S. Kitana

"Drop shields," Terry ordered. "Bridge to Transporter Room, start beaming as many crew off the Molly if you can. If we can't save the ship, we'll get her crew."

He then turned to Hann.

"Destroy the Falzon if you can. Fire phasers and whatever's left of this torpedo load."

Hann nodded and began firing. When Terry turned away he was met with Trelane.

"Uh, I thought you were going to spare the Falzon and then work with them?"

Terry waved him off a second time. "They forced my hand. With communications jammed, and their retargeting of us, we had no choice. Nothing more."

"Huh," Trelane said, dropping it and giving him a passive but critical look before returning to the back of the Bridge.
    edited June 2016
    T'Kek - Earth Spacedock

"Oh, yes. Of course. Who's the interrogator now, captain? By now, the U.S.S. Molly and the U.S.S. Kitana have probably been destroyed. Naturally, seeing as to how The Alliance has caused the destruction of two more Federation ships, you'll send a fleet to the Herald Sphere there, and destroy it, killing T'Ket. That in turn will anger the other Iconians, and you'll have another Iconian war on your hands, to soften you up so The Alliance can easily wipe you out and take the galaxy for their own."

T'Ket stood up saying "or, you leave the Herald Sphere alone, and T'Ket's forces manage to destroy Qo'Nos while all your ships are out fighting the Na'kuhl. In the end, you still lose."

"Believe me, I haven't spent my time training and serving under the admiral for nothing."

U.S.S. Molly, bridge

"Sir, the Kitana lowered their shields, and are trying to beam us up."

Nat turned to Jenn. "Keep the shields up, and fly into the nebulae. They should cover us from the Falzon's sensors."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"That's where you're wrong," Krystal replied. "We have a treaty with the other Iconians after returning the World Heart. So we're on good terms with them. The only one who didn't accept it was T'Ket. Even the other Iconians know she's gone rogue with her obsession with revenge. We know T'Ket will attack. And we also know the rest of the Iconians won't step in to save her. She's on her own. Essentially Exiled. What she does no longer reflects the attitude of the rest of them. She's ours for the taking if she makes a move."

She then leaned forward.
    "And you just revealed that card to us. We can send word to the Klingons, and we're not in a full scale war with the Na'kuhl. And you forget about our allies in the Romulan Republic. So far the the Na'kuhl have only been targeting convoys in our time period. Nothing we can't handle. You're trying to make it sound like we're in a desperate situation when the truth is... we're not. In fact... I bet you were hoping I would jump up and go running to the rescue... most likely right into an ambush 'adding a third ship to the casualty list'."

She took a deep breath and stretched for a moment.
    "Why the Lexington? What is it about my ship that Nat wants? First he wants me to join him in checking out a sphere. Now I get a Breen telling me I need to respond to a possible attack on the Molly. And you just revealed that said Breen is working for the Admiral."
    T'Kek - Earth Spacedock

"You would've figured all that out on your own, so why not tell you? Besides, it could be a lie, and you wouldn't even know it."

T'Kek sat back down confidently.

"As for your ship? I wouldn't know. Maybe you'll try to do something in the future that would cause him problems. After all, he's seen the future."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"So either he's trying to recruit me or remove me," Krystal inferred, crossing her arms across her chest. "And I'm pretty sure we can tell if you're lying or not."

She then looks at Elihu.

"Doesn't matter if you're a telepath or not. Because I'm pretty sure a Betazoid can still tell if you're telling the truth."
    edited June 2016
    T'Kek - Earth Spacedock

"Part Betazoid" T'Kek corrected her. "Also, you forget that we have unique telepathic abilities. You can't stop me."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"He's pretty unique too," Krystal pointed out. "Not to mention his Vorta friend."
    "I know. So did the admiral, until he betrayed him to freely join the crew of the Molly without hesitation."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Now I'm pretty sure you're fishing," Krystal replied.