test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

improve payout for dilitium to 10 mark per 1 dill

it is realy simple, with 1:1 nearly everone dont donate dill, so it is only on very few which donate. so improving payout to 10x more - o mayby even more - will at least hope to motivte ppl more to donate.

Comments

• tom40stom40s Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    I know what you mean I am the only one in my fleet to give "any" dillithium at all for projects.
  • rothnangrothnang Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I agree, I've already made another thread talking about this problem where fleet marks, which are the easiest to acquire give a disproportionately huge reward, while the other contributions don't really give enough of a reward. Especially dilithium and duty officer seem to only ever be put in by people who are trying to advance the fleet at their own expense, rather than by people who are hoping for a reward.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    1:1 is very generous payout ratio for those SMART enough to take advantage of it. Fleet Marks do payout at a higher ratio yet it can take awhile to earn 1000 or more Fleet Marks, and while you may earn like 32000+ Fleet Credit for that you'll also need to wait for projects to donate.

With DILITHIUM however you can save it very quickly to earn 32000 - 64000 Fleet credit to purchase some great fleet gear while helping your fleet complete some required projects. :)
    0zxlclk.png