test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Immortal Ones are recruiting.

adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
TIO is a few years old now and looking to bring in some new members, our members are mostly from North America and Europe and English speaking however we welcome anyone who wants to join a friendly community.

As a general rule we are casual pve players however there are those among us who favour higher level pve and pvp and all of us are happy to help improve builds or tactics. If you’re interested in joining or have any questions about our fleet please throw an email or a pm to either myself @adamkafei or to @geobac43 and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, simply post in this thread.
ZiOfChe.png?1

Comments

• f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    Hello! .... I'm fleet commander of boq botlhra'ghom (Alliance Central Command) which is head of the KDF armada you guys are in.

We are actively trying to fill up all the vacant slots in the armada. To this end, a request and a question.

Request ... Can we get you to invite the following fleet to the armada as a gamma under you .... " yo' 31 " ... which is hoping to become more active and seeking a home.

Question ... Who is the contact person for your KDF fleet (House of The Immortal Ones) ... or person who would be handling your armada stuff?

Right now, that information is lost to us and we hope to get the armada filled and moving as it benefits us all.

Thanks!
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    I'll pass on the message. With regard to contacting someone in the KDF fleet, it's currently being managed by @powerpoppy79 and @zerbus83, the former though tends to be more active.

I'd like to appologise for the loss of communication, all our top ranked people stopped playing and we were only recently able to start putting things back together.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    adamkafei wrote: »
    I'll pass on the message. With regard to contacting someone in the KDF fleet, it's currently being managed by @powerpoppy79 and @zerbus83, the former though tends to be more active.

I'd like to appologise for the loss of communication, all our top ranked people stopped playing and we were only recently able to start putting things back together.

Thanks! ... Jotted down their contact info and also tried to contact the former in game via mail.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)