test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [March 31st, 2016]

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Greetings Captains!

We will be having our scheduled maintenance tomorrow 3/31 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=

We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.

Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Thank you for the assistance!

The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads-up Trendy.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    Glad to see that one fix. I got a new ship and it sent my gear all over the place.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    aaand the music problem is not mentioned in the patch notes. It wouldn't be so bad if they had it under "Known Problems" but it isn't there either.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Music? There's music?
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    See, ya can't miss what ya don't know about.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    Thank you for the carrier pets fix. My Vonph Dreadnought and Baltim Raider thank you !
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Appreciate the ongoing fixes to pets & carriers.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    farmallm wrote: »
    Glad to see that one fix. I got a new ship and it sent my gear all over the place.
    Yup. I found some gear moved onto on my shuttle. I really have to remember how to turn that thing off. It may be slower than old way, but at least moving one item at a time you can't lose track of them. :/

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    STO Holodeck is now unlocked!
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Whatever you guys did the last couple weeks, really increased lag, rubber-banding and latency... which says a lot, cuz I generally never get lag unless there's really severe weather causing ISP issues, which is really, really rare.
    1xe027q.png
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,463 Arc User
    Cryptic, please close this thread and to the Release Notes section. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.