test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Am I ever going to get access to my Anniversary Science Destroyer?

Had it unlocked since the day it was fixed...yet it has been weeks and multiple reports and still they have mentioned jack as to if it's ever going to be fixed...why did you bother fixing it so the project can be finished if you're not going to bother to make the account wide unlock to work?

Comments

• elothoxelothox Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Go to the event tab on another character, go to the store, and claim it. It's not claimable with one set of marks like the past winter events.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I think I know what I"m doing...

I've gone there multiple times...doesn't work. It doesn't work on any of my characters...not even for the faction I unlocked it on.

In fact it is so bugged...I dismissed the ship on the character I claimed it with...that I cant even reclaim it on the character I unlocked it on.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    That's odd... You sure you don't accidentially have it drydocked or already claimed?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    rattler2 wrote: »
    That's odd... You sure you don't accidentially have it drydocked or already claimed?

Yeah I'm sure...I unlocked it on my Fed Reman the moment I could log on and do so the day they fixed it. I got the reward ship and couldn't claim it on my Fed main. So I came to the forums and saw others reporting the same problem...I posted in the bug forum in a post someone made and even bumped it a few times.

I decided to dismiss it from my Fed Rom (Not before claiming the secondary deflector and singularity core) and not I can't even reclaim it on my Reman...so yeah...something is super screwed up when it isn't even registering as a unlock on the character who unlocked it.
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    im in the same position as the op

completed the project and received the ship on my fed engineer, was unable to claim it on any of the other characters on my Lts account. even followed a suggestion of dismissing the ship after a few days had passed, and then reclaiming it, to try and trigger the unlock account wide, that didn't work out well.. now all i have to show for it, is a lovely secondary deflector, and an entry in my captains log. tickets raised, bug report created, still not heard anything 'either way' so it isn't totally dead.. not yet at least.​​
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Be sure you don't have an unopened box for that ship in your bank or inventory. That would gray out the option (assuming your issue is a gray outband not that it is miasing altogether...not clear tobme which is true).
    Although it seems unlikely you would have this exact unopened box issue on all toons.
    nccmark wrote: »
    Be sure you don't have an unopened box for that ship in your bank or inventory. That would gray out the option (assuming your issue is a gray outband not that it is miasing altogether...not clear tobme which is true).
    Although it seems unlikely you would have this exact unopened box issue on all toons.

I opened and deleted the ship on the character I unlocked it...I can't claim in on any other character and I can't even claim it on the character I unlocked, opened the ship, and deleted the ship on.

As far as the system is concerned, I didn't unlock the ship.
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    the only other thing you can check is your overflow bag. Ive had one go there and hose things up, but that would be really weird to affect multiple toons.
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    add your name and ticket details to this ongoing thread if you feel inclined..

arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1211570/problem-claiming-event-ships-on-other-characters

regards​​
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015