test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOS Starfleet Capt spawning during Takedown

isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
So, I was playing Takedown this morning and after I defeated Gaul I noticed something odd in the corner. I have no idea when he appeared or why, but TOS era "Starfleet Captain" decided to spawn on Vaadwar Prime... I blame the Krenim. All this messing with the timeline is having side effects in the early game now. Still, if he helped me then maybe I shouldn't complain. Thanks Captain Whatever-your-name-is.

screenshot_2016-02-27-22-53-45_zps0ea9z8qe.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Actually... I believe it was because of your Triolic Pattern Enhancers. They have a chance to spawn a Dividian or a TOS character if I remember correctly.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    ... and nasty Klingons who will attack you as well as the enemy.
    :o

It's not a BUG, BTW... It's an added feature.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    gawainviiigawainviii Member Posts: 328 Arc User
  • Options
    isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    Wow, in 3 or so years I've only had about 2 or 3 Dividians. Never had a Capt before. Makes sense. Thanks guys,