test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What now? lol. Noooothing new to do.

So I've completed all the missions. I've done everything I can think of on New Romulus etc. I've gotten a bunch of accolades, I have the gear and ship I want.

So... What can I do now? I can't do any patrol missions since you can't replay those for some reason....
I can do daily missions but those get boring after you've done them a bunch of times.
Red Alerts and the occasional PVE is good but it only lasts 2-4 minutes.
I'm in a fleet but they never do anything, lol.

So what can I do now to keep the game enjoyable? I feel like I've run out of content.. But everyone else keeps playing high end characters so.. What am I missing out on? lol.

Comments

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Space Barbie.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    If that involves running around on Risa or Drozana station in bikini's having a bio on who is my "owner" and "mistress" that is totally unacceptable and disturbing. lol.
    edited February 2016
    No, that's ERPing.

Also a viable option, if you are into that, which apparently you aren't.

Seriously, though, you could join as more active fleet. The fleet I'm in has a core of players trying to get the whole group more involved. Message me ingame if you ever want an invite. Space Barbie friendly, ERPers, keep it to yourself.

Bergins@bergins
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    If that is what e-rp is.... Then what is 'Space Barbie'? rofl
    Space Barbie is collecting different uniforms and outfits and making your captains and BOffs look good.

It's also collecting accessories: the "right" weapons, pets, special BOffs perhaps...

There's a chat channel I'm in, a number of players there have a good time comparing the outfits they come up with. They got me into it enough I'll get greeted with "Hi Space Ken" sometimes in chat.

But seriously, when I'm not doing that I'm chatting up builds and strategies with fleetmates, perhaps flying missions with them, too. A good fleet makes endgame interesting.
  • gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    There are a whole bunch of Foundry missions.
    The few foundry missions I've tried are usually poorly written, has major design flaws and is in overral like playing some sort of... Bad mod.
  • mmps1mmps1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    Space Barbie is the real endgame.
    "Mr talks down to the peasants."
    Or, become an Exchange Baron; the only viable PvP left in the game.
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Create new characters, experiment with new builds, use different -sub-optimal, only canon etc. - gear, PvP with friends (so you can set some rules and keep things balanced), buy new ships, collect new Eppohs. Plenty of things to do or to grind for.
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    Try some of the Foundry Missions. There are a number of them that are decent. Look at all of the Accolades that are available and try to attain some of those. Flesh out your DOFF crew. Try to get Very Rare and Ultra Rare DOFFs by upgrading underperforming Rare DOFFs. Lots behind the scenes that many players probably don't even realize exists.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

I try to find stuff to do, just tried a PVE but some dude in an Iconian ship came in, spammed DOFF powers and 1-shot the Cube. So I was like.. Nope, I'm out.. Most fleet stuff is so ruined because of DPS.

And I like my current setup, running around chasing better DOFF's and stuff for uber max DPS is just game breaking for me. I want enjoyable storyline content. lol.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Take a break. Play Fallout 4 and/or X-Com 2.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    bergins wrote: »
    Space Barbie.

Tried that. Then half of Leeta's uniform was missing. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    Only one thing to do. Break out my 7 seasons of DS9 and re-watch it.
  • bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    All your reputations are at T5 too? Your boff, doffs are VR? Your equipments are mk14 epic? etc, etc, etc...
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    Is this an I quit thread? Seems like an I quit thread...can I haz your stuffs? =3
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

Noooo! I don't wanna quit! I want MOAR stuff to do :3
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    STO endgame is roll another alt or play other games. Well, that's my endgame at least lol.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    Delete the character and do it all again?

Ok, it adds nothing new, but you would at least be busy...
    edited February 2016
    Well things to do are: PvP me , join up with your fleet mates to run all the story missions with a 5 man team on Elite Difficulty (fun times there) talk politics on ESD, follow somebody on ESD and spam a party horn l, there's a lot to do and a few foundries are really good but I'd say 60% fall into the wth did I just try to play 30% are decent and 10% are why isn't this a actual mission

• samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Try PVP, test different builds and ship or captain types, play other factions, join fleets and Role play... plenty of options here take em or leave em.
  • tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    semalda226 wrote: »
    talk politics on ESD

And this is a thread winner :D

In all seriousness, I like trying different ships and builds and upping my DPS. Also just chatting with different people. Not saying that you should enjoy the same things, but there's really so much to do after you've finished storyline and reputations.
  • osprey22osprey22 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Politics :) yay
    http://m.imgur.com/gallery/KBNcZ

Seriously though, ESD chat... *shudders*
    I asked people what they thought about Trump and ESD exploded... So... That was fun I guess XD
    I created a monster....oh well I make loads of em!

edited February 2016
    Well, twill be somewhat interesting to watch this time around.

Yosemite Sam with a toupée vs Satan with tīts

I'll watch the final election with the same level of amusement and horror as I do when two trains collide.

Damn there I go again...