<reserved for later>
2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!
Post edited by thay8472 on

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Same as last time.

If your interested in a character appearing in Mirror Wars 2 ... please fill out the glorious stuff below.
    kIFZS5X.png

Name:
    Species:
    Ship name:

[Character Sliders]

Dialog-

If you have anything specific dialog for X character you want me to use by all means dump in here too.

EXAMPLE

Name: Luna
    Species: Beagle
    Ship name: I.S.S. Food!
    FG3F9DU.png

Dialog: 'Master brings me food.'
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    You've got the Commander Alexander character, remodel her if you are doing a red version
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
      Soo what exactly is the purpose here?
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
      Soo what exactly is the purpose here?

Terran Starbase ... any theme you want. Maybe ... X character is moaning about Mirror Leeta?
      You've got the Commander Alexander character, remodel her if you are doing a red version

Done.

All (Terran Empire) characters will be wearing the Red Empire uniform. (Unless you have something specific in mind.)

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      You have sliders for La'ox, Leo, Brutas, and Bastia. Anything else you need?​​
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
      artan42 wrote: »
      You have sliders for La'ox, Leo, Brutas, and Bastia. Anything else you need?​​

my dear beareded Typhoon loving @artan42 ... I have a lot of your characters. Just consent to use X for Y mission is required. I don't want to dump them in and then you go "Sutherland's beard is too awesome for my face. 1 Star!"

What if I smeared myself in marmite ?
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
      lorne12 wrote: »
      Name: Akaaen Loperean
      http://imgur.com/a/gjGgQ

Species: Alien

Ship: I.S.S. Acclamator (Nebula-class)

Character details:
      He was one of the first captains who joined Admiral Leeta's fraction and has always been loyal to her, which resulted in his promotion to Vice Admiral.
      He is know for his "very effective" torture methods and he once wrote a book called "The Handbook of Interrogation: Become a master interrogater in 47 steps" which is now part of the canon for members of the Imperial Intelligence.

Unlike other officers he is treating his crew well and doesn't share the tyrannic behaviours of some Imperial Starfleet members.

He is part of the Second Assault Fleet and serving as Leeta's proxy.

Dialog: What are you waiting for? Attack!
      You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
    • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      thay8472 wrote: »
      artan42 wrote: »
      You have sliders for La'ox, Leo, Brutas, and Bastia. Anything else you need?

my dear beareded Typhoon loving @artan42 ... I have a lot of your characters. Just consent to use X for Y mission is required. I don't want to dump them in and then you go "Sutherland's beard is too awesome for my face. 1 Star!"

What if I smeared myself in marmite ?

Unless I request otherwise you have implicit control over them providing you don't kill them off.

But, do anything with marmite and the all deals are off.​​
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
      Are you looking for Red or Yellow Imperials this time around?
      Why do I still play and put money into STO?
      The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
      zionus0 wrote: »
      Are you looking for Red or Yellow Imperials this time around?

That's up to you.

All will be dressed in the Red Empire theme.
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
      Do you need someone to be the voice of the management of the station?
      sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
      galatt wrote: »

Rear Admiral Lower Half ( Plenty of ammo for jokes here) Naynta Lot (Red) ?
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
      galatt wrote: »

Rear Admiral Lower Half ( Plenty of ammo for jokes here) Naynta Lot (Red) ?

You can have her, or one Augustine McBrocken. A Rimmer type administrator who, if plot demands, you have my permission to exterminate.
      sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
    • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
      edited February 2016
      You have blanket permission to use any and all characters of mine for any and all purposes in the mirror universe (if you need sliders just let me know.)

Only condition: no Ji'Goro blood sacrifices. :P
      Post edited by duncanidaho11 on
      Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
      Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
      Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
      edited February 2016
      Go ahead and use Emma again if you'd like. I'm trying to get the sliders for one other character by the weekend.

Also is this alright for an in mission referance?:
      Threat level: 9
      Little is known about the Ask'Kaar Republic's interior culutre. Based on new information we should consider dispatching a team of Rangers to see if we can learn anything more. Starfleet records indicate their male population is declining quickly; Suggusted as a possible reason for their agressive behavior twoards outsiders. Possible sources indicate that they were able to steal a Herald vessel and are attempting to reverse engineer it's weaponry as evidence of Darkmatter traces reveal. The level of success at this point in time is uncertain. We should limit the use of our own Preserver and Iconain technology to avoid further complications with the peoples of this universe.

----
      Threat level are assigned based on aggressive actions, an estimated probability of hostilities and technological capabilities. For example the Terrans from the future (given recent events) would be considered a level 10 threat- the response being either to pull back every ship available for immediate offensive or evacuate as many people as possible then head for deep space.
      The group writing this would have between a two or decade three technological edge over the Romulan Republic or Tal Shair, plus the advances they recived from the Mirror Iconains (whom they have a loose alliance with) and salvaged preserver artifacts.
      Would this be part of a mirror temporal civil war?
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        edited February 2016
        You know I should really have made a record of all donated characters so I wouldn't have to hunt for them.
        Would this be part of a mirror temporal civil war?

I looked at this comment yesterday. After careful consideration I took it up with in a conversation with the 'Wise Beagle.'

tBUppqU.jpg

After hours of debate ... we have concluded the Terran Empire is likely a part of the Temporal Cold War if not some future Time War with the Federation. If the Federation is being an TRIBBLE with time travel... It's more than likely the Terran Empire is too.

Edit: Will be again*

1vcdeh4.png

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
      • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
        I wonder what a mirror Amanda Atalanta would be like? Let's find out.

Sliders:

ASliders1.png

ASliders2.png

ASliders3.png

ASliders4.png
        [/URL]
        I wonder what a mirror Amanda Atalanta would be like? Let's find out.

Sliders:

ASliders1.png

ASliders2.png

ASliders3.png

ASliders4.png
        [/URL]

Intel or a Mirror outfit?
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        edited February 2016
        Intel or a Mirror outfit?

I'm thinking a mirror outfit of the kind seen in Star Trek Enterprise.

Maybe it would be possible to use some parts from the intel outfit (like boots, belt, gloves, forearm device thingy), but I'll trust your judgement on this one.
        Right now she's in a red intel outfit.

gtXsk7x.png
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        Right now she's in a red intel outfit.

Nice. :cookie:

edited February 2016
        Here's the sliders for Victoria R. O'Brien:
        I will yield full control over a red version of her, while requesting that the yellow ("mildly" insane) version of her doesn't die if used, as this would probably be a past (Or future) version of her looking for some troops.

Name: Victoria Rishis O'Brien
        Species: Terran
        Rank: Commander (Red) / Captain AKA wanna-be Absolute Supreme overlord of the multi-verse (Yellow)
        Ship: I.S.S. Hydra (Gal-x Dreadnought (Red) / I.S.S. Vendetta (Temporal dreadnought- Stolen with full future systems in place- Yellow)

NOTE: Yellow version has no scar on her cheek!

Yellow version is disrespected by other yellow imperials in her timeline and is sent into a rage if addressed by her middle name.
        Yellow Dialogue: "You can either join, and build a new Empire... Or die as traitors."
        aTfYL1k.jpg

Possible Yellow version outfit... A Bug is currently preventing me from giving her the terran badge
        gBfGK9r.png
        Post edited by zionus0 on
        Go ahead and use Emma again if you'd like. I'm trying to get the sliders for one other character by the weekend.

Little is known about the Ask'Kaar Republic's interior culutre. Based on new information we should consider dispatching a team of Rangers to see if we can learn anything more. Starfleet records indicate their male population is declining quickly; Suggusted as a possible reason for their agressive behavior twoards outsiders. Possible sources indicate that they were able to steal a Herald vessel and are attempting to reverse engineer it's weaponry as evidence of Darkmatter traces reveal. The level of success at this point in time is uncertain. We should limit the use of our own Preserver and Iconain technology to avoid further complications with the peoples of this universe.

----
        Threat level are assigned based on aggressive actions, an estimated probability of hostilities and technological capabilities. For example the Terrans from the future (given recent events) would be considered a level 10 threat- the response being either to pull back every ship available for immediate offensive or evacuate as many people as possible then head for deep space.
        The group writing this would have between a two or decade three technological edge over the Romulan Republic or Tal Shair, plus the advances they recived from the Mirror Iconains (whom they have a loose alliance with) and salvaged preserver artifacts.

Yes, go for it.

Forgive me... my brain somehow passed over this.
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        edited February 2016

----

Yes, go for it.

Cool; thanks!

Rishis work?

BTW what happened to part 2? Being released with 3?

----

Yes, go for it.

Cool; thanks!

Rishis work?

BTW what happened to part 2? Being released with 3?

2 is done
        3 is 90% done

Is there anything you guys want to see?

SPOILER
        Docducks wants a Ferasan in the Terran Empire.

I know Drogyn wants to play genocide with the Ask'kaar.

Galatt wants me to make Captain Naynta Lot even more badass.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        I'm thinking, would Commander Alexander look better in an all black intel costume?
        NMXb2ph.png
          edited February 2016
          i don't know how would a temproal war between the Feds and Terrans work? You'd never be able to use time travel as a weapon because the other side would do the same thing. For example placing a large explosive device in the past near a super volcaneo.

I don't think the Terrans are idiots- just overconfident in their abilities and overzealous in their way of thinking.
          if both sides can monitor time for changes in the past neither would be able to make any changes in the past without temporal retaliation (mutual destruction); without destroying EVERY ship the enemy had capable of time travel- at which point traveling into the past would no longer be needed because you'd have won the war.

Anyone else agree or am i over thinking this?

What I'd like to see: A nasty surprise: Exploding Tribbles! - What Else would the Empire do to cute little creatures like adorable Tribbles?
          i don't know how would a temproal war between the Feds and Terrans work? You'd never be able to use time travel as a weapon because the other side would do the same thing. For example placing a large explosive device in the past near a super volcaneo.

I don't think the Terrans are idiots- just overconfident in their abilities and overzealous in their way of thinking.
          if both sides can monitor time for changes in the past neither would be able to make any changes in the past without temporal retaliation (mutual destruction); without destroying EVERY ship the enemy had capable of time travel- at which point traveling into the past would no longer be needed because you'd have won the war.

Anyone else agree or am i over thinking this?

What I'd like to see: A nasty surprise: Exploding Tribbles! - What Else would the Empire do to cute little creatures like adorable Tribbles?

Stuff explosives in them and beam a bajillion down to Bajor.

As for the timey wimey ... A (Feds do something) B (Terran Empire benefits from A) = C (Feds screwed themselves over in the long run.)
          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!
        • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
          nah feed the tribbles some unstable element thingy. Naquadriah or something. :p
          -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
          My character Tsin'xing
          Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg