test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starbase 39 and the Omega Particle.

arakim5arakim5 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
The Omega Particle in SB39 seems to be appearing inside the walls. there were about 250 people trying to complete that quest the last time I checked.

Comments

• irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Rure Penthe space particle doesn't seem to be showing up either. Only one single particle spawning at KDF Academy as well, going by the Drozana map I doubt that's as intended either :)
    Post edited by irm1963 on
  • newnjanewnja Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Went to my fed alts.. every single one gets the Starbase 39 which is bugged. So I figured I should try the Daily with my klingon alts... but nooo... I get Rura penthe there, which is also smegged.

I have no way to finish the 1st day of my Daily for the aniversary ship. Dropping the mission doesn't help either, nor does switching instances.
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Yeppers, a lot of us are running around looking for it. Like its behind and above/below the exchange.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • rc5150420rc5150420 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    same here how do we claim the star ship when we cant complete the game?
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    the only way is to check back every hour or so, not sure how often but the objectives change approximately every 3 to 3-1/2 hours
  • rc5150420rc5150420 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    thanks I'll try that
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    oh, also, there should be more than one particle trace on SB39, so try and find a different one. As for Rura Penthe, there is no other option than to try and get different objectives later on.

Edit: Apparently there is ONE and ONLY ONE trace on SB39, on all instances, and it is as reported, inaccessible. So did no one do a Quality Assurance check on the various social maps, prior to going live, to ensure every area was populated with traces?
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Q gave that location to all but one of my alts, bummer. He doesn't like us this year. Maybe its because he didn't like how we had to turn in our photos of him from last year :smiley: Im sure they will look into it ASAP if they are not already doing it now.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • midaskensaimidaskensai Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    confirming this on multiple chars
  • nepsthennepsthen Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Confirmed on Ouzbel. Trying to abandon and restart the quest just gives the same three locations, including Starbase 39 (Ground). It wouldn't be as much of an issue if dropping and restarting would give three random locations.
    DxDiag64 dump 19Feb2016: http://pastebin.com/1c0pkEuw