test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Doffing Issue Master Thread - Please list bugs and issues here.

welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
Since it seems that the developers may need some assistance clarifying and bringing certain issues to light, I have decided that a Doffing Bug Master Thread would be apropos. I encourage anyone and everyone to pipe in. I would like for this to be a "living document" with regular updates and hopefully an eventual sticky. Suggestions on improvement are more than welcome! :)

I'll start the thread with some that I have reported. Please contribute and I'll modify/update the OP.

Issue: Doff Rarity no longer boosts reward
Reported: Yes
Report Date: Oct, 2015
Acknowledged By Dev: Yes
Link: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1206316/doff-missions-no-longer-grant-bonuses-on-rarity
Notes: This is a HUGE issue as it effects EVERYONE, and it came to the fore IMMEDIATELY after the TRIBBLE was released. It is a de-facto 50% nerf on XP payouts.

Issue: Mission "Feresan Manufacturing Techniques" still offers incorrect rarity on completion
Reported: Yes
Report Date: May, 2015
Acknowledged By Dev: No. Confirmed by Bug Hunters
Link: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1204029/feresan-weapon-manufacturing-techniques-doff-mission-still-not-rewarding-correct-mod-amounts
Notes: The upgrade path is broken too, so I would suggest anyone that has an older, non broken melee weapon to hold off on upgrading until this is solved.
T93uSC8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Reserved for additional Bugs.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    Reserved for more buggy fun.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    The Ferasan thing is a broken rarity. I gives purples with 2 mods and greens with no mods....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    Romulan and Reeman BOFF Recruitment assignments also appear to be broken and not spawning as much as they should
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    "Doffing Maps" not lining up with the new, "wall-less" sector space maps - "one way doors", etc.
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    These are great, guys...but without seeming annoying or pedantic, could you format these very annoying bugs similar to what I did or barring that, at least offer more info or links to where the bugs were reported? This subthread is a dev ghostown as it is and Id hate for this to simply become a doffing complain thread...
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Would the DOffing system attempting to slot AdSys ships instead of DOffs be considered a DOffing issue or an AdSys one?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    Would the DOffing system attempting to slot AdSys ships instead of DOffs be considered a DOffing issue or an AdSys one?

Why not both?

Tell us about your bug!!!!
    T93uSC8.jpg