test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The best change EVER

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
OMG they did it. Contributing to fleet projects or reputation projects now immediatly fills in the maximum amount of items/marks. Such a great improvement. That and the possibility to delete several mails at once. Any other stealth improvements I haven't noticed yet?

Comments

• Options
    neomodiousneomodious Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    well, those 2 were in todays patch notes, so not really stealth improvements...​​
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    It's great in your own reputation.. But in fleet not so much .. For example I don't want to invest all dilithium or ec to the fleet
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I believe that Dilitium does not do that.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    It isn't supposed to work for Dil. Is it?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    No, Dilitium stays at the zero mark
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    acheronbladeacheronblade Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    This is indeed a great improvement. This will greatly cut down on my admiral's poor worn out clicking finger. Also Paper work induced space dementia should go down by at least 30%.
    PRWDS5g.jpg
  • Options
    divvydavedivvydave Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Got to agree, best change in ages :)

Now i have more time to play instead of wasting time turning in rep marks :)
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    szim wrote: »
    That and the possibility to delete several mails at once. Any other stealth improvements I haven't noticed yet?
    This doesn't work. Not for me, anyway...

attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    Not working for everybody right now, they shut down deletion of emails because there is a bug. Expected fix for Thursday.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns