test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Iconian lockbox ships

we all know these ships will steal the game in terms of awesomeness but like always these lockbox ships will in time be discontinued I suggest for the developers to add theses ships to the Lobi store before they get discontinued so we can keep a lot of the paying players in the game. besides. we all know that 60% of the new paying players that will come to the game and look back and say, damn! what the hell did the devs do that?? it was an awesome ship! why did they remove it!!! well I been online gaming a long time and i come to realize that the smart thing to do in terms of keeping a lot of players around is not to make the most popular item a limited edition that way the flow of money keeps on going! am I right?
Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.

Comments

• Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Like all lockbox ships, they will be made available again after every lockbox, in the "last chance" promotion.

Need to change it though, as there never seems to be that last chance...
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    arachnaasarachnaas Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    Dilithium is cheap, just put 500 boxes to the side and open them when you want lobi for something.