test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next give away item speculation

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Everybody go claim your Gamma Pack... quick.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »

Indeed, you only have 23 hours and roughly 30 minutes to claim it left. :expressionless:

So.. at this point the inventory slots for day one and Gamma doff pack for day two are known, but what will day 3,4 (and 5?) bring.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    daveyny wrote: »

Indeed, you only have 23 hours and roughly 30 minutes to claim it left. :expressionless:

So.. at this point the inventory slots for day one and Gamma doff pack for day two are known, but what will day 3,4 (and 5?) bring.​​

I think it's safe to say that we will be getting five days, considering this goes on through the weekend.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    gulberat wrote: »
    According to the main thread, the Germans just got the news first, and it's 1 Gamma DOFF pack, character-bound.

Woo I called it! Off to get a lotto ticket!
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
    gulberat wrote: »
    According to the main thread, the Germans just got the news first, and it's 1 Gamma DOFF pack, character-bound.

Woo I called it! Off to get a lotto ticket!

Better not. You only get lucky once.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    valoreah wrote: »
    Better not. You only get lucky once.

I know of quite a few women who would disagree. :D

Different kind of luck, but i admit that i didn't consider THAT meaning.

Getting back on topic: Day 3. spec points or 1 extra character slot?​​
    Better not. You only get lucky once.

I know of quite a few women who would disagree. :D

Different kind of luck, but i admit that i didn't consider THAT meaning.

Getting back on topic: Day 3. spec points or 1 extra character slot?​​

We already got spec points in the last giveaway and given that we have a bonus XP week going to thursday, I doubt they'll give us one.

As for the character slot, they'd be stiffing us out on 1 character slot since you normally get 2 from the C-store.

I think if anything, they're going to do a costume unlock tomorrow.

I think if anything, they're going to do a costume unlock tomorrow.

^ I wager 600 quatloos on that costume unlock.

I forgot my conversion table, but isn't that roughly 2 cents?​​
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    Ds9 costume or a shuttle then the costume and since there isn't a fly able Danube (is there?) then a peregrine or the Yosemite
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I'm going to guess that one of the days is a FSM. Just one, for your account.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    i know that this giveaway is free, but wow! it could have been better: I opened the gamma blablabla 3 green doffs, the others white, a bunch of jevonite (right click discard) and an other TRIBBLE (right click etc). I am really unlucky when it comes to gamble

thanks, anyway (free stuff)
  • mvp333mvp333 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    I am really hoping for a Geneva-class (The science command cruiser) but obviously that's just wishful thinking and won't happen, so meh... At least give away a T5 ship nobody ever gets D:
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    I wish for the vandal destroyer, arkala tac warbird, ningtao bop, fleet module for every toon, tribbles, hortas, boffs, reman nemesis uniform, intel uniform, talaxian costume, ds9 bundle....
    Ds9 costume or a shuttle then the costume and since there isn't a fly able Danube (is there?) then a peregrine or the Yosemite

There is a Danube Runabout that one can get from the ship selector for Energy Creds and then a C-store verison called the Yellowstone Runabout.

• vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    dang it the Boff box is one per account
    Spock.jpg

• officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I think you meant doff box?

But i just learned they are not char bound so you can mail them to yourself if werent placed on active duty
  • pwemetaqpwemetaq Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    On reddit there was a major EMH Mk 1 Boff give away recently .... (just a moment, I have to get down on my knees and fold my hands):

Please, Salamyinferno if you read this, make the EMH Boff a New Dawn Giveaway. PLeasepleaseplease ... I have children to feed I ... I can't afford it to fly to conventions to get the promo ... PLEASE! ;)
  • johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    an extra ship slot per character would be pretty sweet
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The last giveaways were almost exclusively services and one-off gifts like R&D-packs, something which was dubbed "impossible" in earlier giveaways. So I assume we will get ship slots (admirality), R&D-packs or a retraining token at some point. I hope a ship upgrade token, fleet ship module and T5 ship will mark the final giveaway, but we'll see.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    edited October 2015
    double post​​
    Post edited by questerius on
    edited October 2015
    From the main topic i am led to believe the next give away is Haggis.. (hopefully with a glass of scotch)

Edit:
    http://www.arcgames.com/de/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9613523-eine-woche-voller-geschenke

A large Bonus marks pack on a single character.​​
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    So is there a giveaway today?
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Bonus marks. As I wrote in the other thread, yeah you don't complain about giveaways and are eternally grateful. But - bonus marks?​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Ah, OK. Thanks for the info!
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
    rickdanko wrote: »
    Ah, OK. That's why I missed it. Not in the "promotions" tab. Thanks for the info! Hey, bonus marks get me to the next spec point that much faster!

It usually only shows up after 10 am PST (19.00 GMT+1)​​
  • captainmal3captainmal3 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Bonus marks. As I wrote in the other thread, yeah you don't complain about giveaways and are eternally grateful. But - bonus marks?​​
    Yeah, I mean, I'm not going to actually complain about free stuff unless it actively hurts me, but I'm not exactly going to get very excited over some extra doffs or marks either.
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Bonus marks. As I wrote in the other thread, yeah you don't complain about giveaways and are eternally grateful. But - bonus marks?
    Yeah, I mean, I'm not going to actually complain about free stuff unless it actively hurts me, but I'm not exactly going to get very excited over some extra doffs or marks either.

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but although the goodies are nice so far they're not likely to get the blood pumping either. Still two more days to go.

Perhaps we just got a bit spoiled by the previous give-aways involving ships, but those were mostly with annual anniversaries if i recall correctly.​​
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    #1: Inventory Slot
    #2: Gamma Doff Pack (per account)
    #3: Marks Park (per character)
    #4: [speculation] Upgrade (or) Fleet Ship Token (x1)
    #5: [speculation] D'Kyr (cause they're running out of other ships to release)
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
This discussion has been closed.