test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet/Armada recruiting

lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
In the old forum format there were sections devoted solely to Fleet Recruitment posts. With the new setup I don't seem to find any dedicated threads for Fleet OR Armada recruitment messages. Have these been done away with or am I missing them?
*STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!

Comments

• Options
    hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    Forgive the bump, but this post says it well and I'd rather not make another thread just to ask the same question(s) again.

IMO, there is a definite need for such a (sub)forum. I'm currently looking for a KDF armada who'd be interested in taking on a small fleet with an RP focus; doing so in-game is fraught with issues, and I'd like to think that's something I could do on the game's official forums rather than having to go to some third party like Reddit. :p
  • Options
    fishrokkfishrokk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Agreed. Finding and joining one in game seems to be a losing cause at this point.

I don't frequent the forums here as often as I do for my other game, but when I've searched I can't really find anything.