test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how does one get provisions

valarauko43valarauko43 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
I need a Military Fleet Ship Provision so I can get a ship. I have everythng else. Google and the wikis have failed to provide an answer. Can anyone explain. Thanks.

Comments

• breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Your Fleet needs to slot and fill the Project for the appropriate Provisions. I'd suggest sending a request to your Fleet leadership to please slot the Project, though you should be prepared to make most of the contributions to fill them if necessary. Alternatively, some Fleets will grant temporary membership specifically for the purpose of buying a Fleet Ship, either as a Service or for a fee.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Beside what the upper poster said which is very important, another thing to think about is - permission to use provisioned stores or something like this. So, beside fleet provisions availability (of the right type) as the above poster said, there is another important question:

-Is your rank having the right permission to use provisioned stores?
    If not you may like to approach your fleet leader and ask if this was intended / explain your problem/need as applicable. Sometimes it's not intended at all.

This all assumes the specific ship/provision type was unlocked already etc. Sometimes there may be various requirements such as spire/shipyard/other holding level.

The last thing to consider is off course the cost but this I think the 1st poster took care of already.
    This post is not accurate and not an authorative answer but is designed to help. Some things mentioned here for completeness only.

Oops this is an old post, sorry I've noticed too late.