test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Foundry Roundtable Episode 114: Thinking Fourth-Dimensionally

drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
Welcome to the Foundry Roundtable, a weekly podcast dedicated to Foundry missions, mission building and other UGC issues starring Foundry authors Drogyn1701, Markhawkman and Greendragoon, with special guest Castmodean.

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CymUTx150es

Listen on Soundcloud

Subscribe on iTunes

-- NEWS

New Map: Solanae Spire Interior

-- MISSION REVIEW

Featured Episode: Midnight
Chronitons and Klingons by CaptainPFDennis
Time's Arena by torontonensis

-- DISCUSSION

Time Travel Story Ideas

We livestream on Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable with episodes launching the following Monday.

If you have a topic you'd like to see us cover, have a mission you want promoted, or would like to be a guest-host, e-mail us at FoundryRoundtable@live.com or follow us on Twitter: @FoundryRoundtab
The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Great Midnight discussion. During my first playthrough I more or less dismissed the other races in that episode as "predictable background filler" but there's a lot more depth and facets to this 200,000 YA setting than I gave cryptic credit for at first.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!