test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guilds and all they can entail for a newbie to MMO's

OK so i am part of a guild, i enjoy my guild quite a bit and are a very positive bunch and wish continue to work with them. Now there is one slight problem. I have three characters i play. A Fed one, my second created toon and it has access to all the marvels of fleet Star base and fleet tech as my fleet level on the federation side is in quite high. The problem is my Main toon, my Klingon toon which has all my favorite ships on it is part of a low fleet level star base. I dont want to leave my guild bbut my Klingon toon is quite high up and i would like to have access to high end level 5 starbase gear and spire gear so i can do tougher STF's. Can anyone give me any advice hear ? i would actually like to just stay in my current guild as the players have just been awesome but as i said i want more advanced gear and it will be some time before the klingon side of my guild is up to spec.

Comments

• ladytiamat666ladytiamat666 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Just join the NOP Public service chat channel.
    signature%201.jpg_zpsklpuyd7v.png
  • rustedrain604rustedrain604 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    i am so much of a newb that i have no idea what NOP public service chat channel has to do with my question, yes i am that dumb in this regard.
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    NOP Public service chat channel is a channel were you can ask for free access to a tier 5 kdf/fed star-base (and tier 3 mine, spire, ect) all you need is provicions on your own star-base.
  • rustedrain604rustedrain604 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    provisions on my own starbase ? you mean like fleet credits and dilithium ? and how do i go about joining ?