test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Priority One Podcast 238 | A Necessary Evil

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
edited October 2015 in Starfleet Media Corps
Greetings, Admirals! You’re listening to EPISODE 238 OF PRIORITY ONE PODCAST, the premier Star Trek Online podcast! This episode was recorded LIVE on Thursday, September 3rd, 2015 and made available for download or streaming on Monday, September 7th, 2015 at PriorityOnePodcast.com!

We have some sad news this week, admirals…Unfortunately Jayce will be leaving us after next week’s episode 239. We want to wish him the best of luck as he goes off to grad school, and we’ll all miss him. Maybe we’ll get to have him on as a guest at some point in the future!

This week, Elijah brings us another great interview recorded in Las Vegas – with Chase Masterson, Leeta from Deep Space Nine. In Star Trek Online news, we’re previewing the upcoming PvE queue “Counterpoint”, and talking about power creep.

And as always, before we wrap things up, we’ll open Hailing Frequencies for your incoming messages.

TOPICS DISCUSSED Tracking the Devs

This week’s Community Question:

Do you have anything to add to our power creep discussion? Do you think it’s a problem? And what changes, if any, would you like to see in STO with regards to this issue?

Let us know YOUR thoughts on this week’s episode by commenting below!

Finally, a heartfelt thanks to Geek Nation Tours, who helped us bring you on-site coverage of the 2015 Star Trek Las Vegas Convention from our own table at the convention hall! If you missed it this year, check out their website to find out how you can make next year’s trip to the convention the most memorable experience ever!

BE SURE TO VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE PREMIER STAR TREK ONLINE PODCAST!

Priority One Productions is always looking for new team members that have a passion for Star Trek. Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we do offer a well-known outlet for your work. If you have a skill that you believe could enhance our content, then send your contact information and experience along with a few writing samples to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com

Did you miss any of our great Blogs last week? Stop by THIS LINK and see for yourself! How about our latest Video Release? You can also follow us on the social media sites! We’re on Facebook! Head over to WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PRIORITYONEPODCAST and say, “Hi!” Or, Check us out on Twitter via @stopriorityone for show times and other cool stuff.

Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below or CONTACT US via our handy web form! Enjoy the show!

STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):
Web: http://priorityonepodcast.com/po238
iTunes: Priority One Podcast

SUBSCRIBE:
OUR RSS FEED

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
STOPriorityONE​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
Post edited by winters83 on

Comments

• adultnamiadultnami Member Posts: 1 New User
    sorry but do you know where I can ask question on how forums here work
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    adultnami wrote: »
    sorry but do you know where I can ask question on how forums here work

Hi Adultnami,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Weekends are always very busy for me and this is the first chance I've had to reply to you. Anyway, it really depends on what your question/s are. But the "General Discussion" or "Academy" sections of the forums are probably the best places to ask questions. As I said, it really depends on what your questions are and what they are relating to. I hope that I have been helpful.

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast