test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Marks

With the new fleet holding my reserves of fleet marks are pretty much used up but it's been so long since I focused on farming copious amounts I'm wondering about some good ways of doing it. Perhaps there's something new, dunno. At any rate I've used up all my commendation points and I don't doff quite as much any more, any ideas?
potatosig.jpg

Comments

• Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    Deferra, and once you think your done, more Deferra.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Defera is the best rate of Fleet Marks in the game.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    There are two channels that make it easy to find a team for the 4 hard missions, which really aren't very hard at all:

(type into chat)

/channel_join KDFdefera

/channel_join FEDdefera

~ just trying to spread the word ~ the more people to team up with the better :smile:
  • Options
    ascaladarascaladar Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    No point in visiting Defera as Fleet Marks are coming in abundance through Doff assignments.

Just do lots of them and with a well balanced team of rares and very rares. You will gather Commendation points in no time. Once you have enough you can turn them in for Fleet Marks at the Ops level of your Starbase.
  • Options
    omegapaladinomegapaladin Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    You actually need Fleet Marks? I have piles of them!